PDA

View Full Version : ? about nfl network - Chiefs Highlights

JakeT
09-18-2005, 09:10 AM
Is there an NFL network show I can tivo that shows all of the Nfl game highlights

What is called and when does it air.

I know people on comcast can get all the games highlights on demand I'm on direct tv and want to record this.

Thanks is advance.

Hammock Parties
09-18-2005, 09:11 AM
Point after.

ESPN NFL Primetime is better, tho.

JakeT
09-18-2005, 09:16 AM
Thanks I watch primetime but is point after the one where you see all (like 10 minutes of highlights ) from every game

Hammock Parties
09-18-2005, 09:18 AM
No. Does that even exist?

NFL Primetime is the most complete highlight show on TV to my knowledge.

JakeT
09-18-2005, 09:33 AM
I know that if you have comcast they have an on demand deal where you can pick a game and it shows all of that games highlights - I thought it was some nfl network show.

jidar
09-18-2005, 10:39 AM
The only show I know of that has good highlights for the majority of games is Inside the NFL on HBO with Bob Costas. It's my favorite highlights show.

blueballs
06-20-2008, 10:29 PM
NFL Network, ESPN negotiating deal
DAVE GOLDBERG AP Football Writer
Article Last Updated: 06/20/2008 10:33:10 PM EDT

NEW YORK (AP) — The NFL Network and Walt Disney Co.'s ESPN are in talks about a partnership, a person familiar with the talks told The Associated Press.
The person requested anonymity because the negotiations are ongoing.

A deal could end a long standoff between the league and cable carriers, some of whom said the NFL was asking them to pay too much for its programming.

The prospective deal first was reported by The Wall Street Journal on Friday.

The NFL's discussions with Disney are being led by Steven Bornstein, the head of the NFL's cable network who is also a previous chairman of ESPN and president of the ABC network, which is also owned by Disney, the Journal reported.

ESPN spokesman Mike Soltys declined to comment on the report, but said the network has "a long-term and extensive relationship with the NFL and to that end we are always in discussions with them about mutual projects."

ESPN is based in Bristol, Conn.

NFL Network spokesman Dennis Johnson also declined to say whether those specific talks were occurring, saying the company was "in talks with ESPN and our other broadcast partners all the time on a wide range of issues."

The NFL Network is carried on the satellite broadcaster DirecTV, but the network clashed with major cable providers like Time Warner Cable Inc., who said the league was demanding exorbitant carriage fees.

The NFL had tried to enhance the appeal of its own cable channel by withholding a number of live games from

Smed1065
06-20-2008, 10:52 PM
NFL Network, ESPN negotiating deal
DAVE GOLDBERG AP Football Writer
Article Last Updated: 06/20/2008 10:33:10 PM EDT

NEW YORK (AP) — The NFL Network and Walt Disney Co.'s ESPN are in talks about a partnership, a person familiar with the talks told The Associated Press.
The person requested anonymity because the negotiations are ongoing.

A deal could end a long standoff between the league and cable carriers, some of whom said the NFL was asking them to pay too much for its programming.

The prospective deal first was reported by The Wall Street Journal on Friday.

The NFL's discussions with Disney are being led by Steven Bornstein, the head of the NFL's cable network who is also a previous chairman of ESPN and president of the ABC network, which is also owned by Disney, the Journal reported.

ESPN spokesman Mike Soltys declined to comment on the report, but said the network has "a long-term and extensive relationship with the NFL and to that end we are always in discussions with them about mutual projects."

ESPN is based in Bristol, Conn.

NFL Network spokesman Dennis Johnson also declined to say whether those specific talks were occurring, saying the company was "in talks with ESPN and our other broadcast partners all the time on a wide range of issues."

The NFL Network is carried on the satellite broadcaster DirecTV, but the network clashed with major cable providers like Time Warner Cable Inc., who said the league was demanding exorbitant carriage fees.

The NFL had tried to enhance the appeal of its own cable channel by withholding a number of live games from

?