PDA

View Full Version : How much cock can Sterling Sharpe Suck

Scalper
09-18-2005, 09:05 PM
Is it me or is this guy all over the Raiders jock. Everytime the chiefs make a good play its always the excuse that the raiders were not focused that down. I mean come on can he be more obvious. His jaws are going to be hurting in the morning. Also i dont like the play calling by our offense. If we don't buckle down then the faggot ass Raiders will pull this one out and all we will talk about next week is how shitty our pass Defense is. Put the damn ball in the End Zone jesus tits stop these sorry asses.

KChiefs1
09-18-2005, 09:07 PM
Is it me or is this guy all over the Raiders jock. Everytime the chiefs make a good play its always the excuse that the raiders were not focused that down. I mean come on can he be more obvious. His jaws are going to be hurting in the morning. Also i dont like the play calling by our offense. If we don't buckle down then the pillowbiter ass Raiders will pull this one out and all we will talk about next week is how shitty our pass Defense is. Put the damn ball in the End Zone jesus tits stop these sorry asses.

The Sharpe brothers are cocksuckers! :)

rageeumr
09-18-2005, 09:18 PM
Is it me or is this guy all over the Raiders jock. Everytime the chiefs make a good play its always the excuse that the raiders were not focused that down. I mean come on can he be more obvious. His jaws are going to be hurting in the morning. Also i dont like the play calling by our offense. If we don't buckle down then the pillowbiter ass Raiders will pull this one out and all we will talk about next week is how shitty our pass Defense is. Put the damn ball in the End Zone jesus tits stop these sorry asses.

I couldn't take it any more. I changed to the FM broadcast. Holthus may be telling me what happens about a split second before I see it, but at least I don't have to listen to Sharpe anymore. If he said "I really like what the Raiders are doing" one more time, I think I was going to puncture my eardrums.

|Zach|
09-18-2005, 09:24 PM
Meh they were doing the same for Green and Gonzo in the second half. I really have a hard time finding enough energy to give a shit and think of homoerotic phrasing to describe it like others.

Skip Towne
09-18-2005, 09:46 PM
I can't believe that dick Sharpe has a job with a network. He's dumber than a box of rocks.