KCJake
09-18-2005, 11:26 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/sitetools/s/contact/espntv.html

|Zach|
09-18-2005, 11:27 PM
I don't think they suck.

nascher
09-18-2005, 11:29 PM
Did you watch the Game ? Moss Lovefest ! ESPN made it look like MOSS was the only Player on the Field.

cmh6476
09-18-2005, 11:30 PM
I just listened to Mitch and Lenny, problem solved.

|Zach|
09-18-2005, 11:30 PM
Did you watch the Game ? Moss Lovefest ! ESPN made it look like MOSS was the only Player on the Field.
Yup, it got old...they spent most the 2nd half drooling about Trent and Tony G.

They are media...thats what they do.

No big deal. We won...

Ugly Duck
09-18-2005, 11:33 PM
ESPN: "Gonzalez is the best in the game. Bar none, he's the best. He's the best at every aspect of the position. Oops... even the best can blow an assignment when he's caught out of position. But Tony is still the best."

DRU
09-18-2005, 11:33 PM
Did you notice how much the clock was going crazy during the game? It would go to 0 and then back...count down about 4 seconds real fast right when they called a timeout...it was strange. it happened all night long. i mean, i know the tv clock doesn't effect the game...but who ever was controlling that for espn was smokin something i'd like to hit!

luckeechief
09-18-2005, 11:39 PM
Did you notice how much the clock was going crazy during the game? It would go to 0 and then back...count down about 4 seconds real fast right when they called a timeout...it was strange. it happened all night long. i mean, i know the tv clock doesn't effect the game...but who ever was controlling that for espn was smokin something i'd like to hit!
I think someone was resetting the game clock instead of the play clock. It was fixed every time, but when we were leading and I saw 0:00 on the clock I was happy we held on for the victory :p

I am going to tell ESPN they sucked. If it's not Moss it's Barry Bonds. If it's not those two it's the Dannon Frusion commercial, ROFL

Chief Chief
09-18-2005, 11:47 PM
That Sharpe guy is a very talented ventriloquist: How did he manage to speak so clearly about Oakland's #1 wide receiver when he had the cock of Randy Moss in his mouth?

Rausch
09-18-2005, 11:50 PM
That Sharpe guy is a very talented ventriloquist: How did he manage to speak so clearly about Oakland's #1 wide receiver when he had the cock of Randy Moss in his mouth?

I like him before and after the game but he smokes whale cock during the game...

|Zach|
09-18-2005, 11:52 PM
I can't believe how much you guys sit around and think about homoerotic situations in relation to a simple telecast.

Amazing....

I still am trying to find a reason to give a shit.

dirk digler
09-18-2005, 11:55 PM
I can't believe how much you guys sit around and think about homoerotic situations in relation to a simple telecast.

Amazing....

I still am trying to find a reason to give a shit.

Because it is a nationally televised game and 95% of the time all Sharpe talked about was Moss and how great he was.

I will cut him some slack since this was his very first game as an analyst but he really needs to be more balanced in his analysis.

wkchief
09-18-2005, 11:58 PM
Having to watch them replay all of mosses rececptions 5 or 6 times all game got old. I don't mind talking about good receivers but that got real old fast.

|Zach|
09-18-2005, 11:59 PM
Because it is a nationally televised game and 95% of the time all Sharpe talked about was Moss and how great he was.

I will cut him some slack since this was his very first game as an analyst but he really needs to be more balanced in his analysis.
95% is totally wrong...

They spent a good deal of the 2nd half talking Chiefs the whole 3rd qtr was spent raving about Gonzo and Trent.

Ws there too much about Moss? Sure...

Why is it a big deal? And what is the obsession with the cock sucking? Its incredible. ROFL :hmmm: ROFL

ChiefsCountry
09-19-2005, 12:02 AM
I thought it was funny on SC they had on the promo - Chiefs vs. Moss

dirk digler
09-19-2005, 12:03 AM
95% is totally wrong...

They spent a good deal of the 2nd half talking Chiefs the whole 3rd qtr was spent raving about Gonzo and Trent.

Why is it a big deal? And what is the obsession with the cock sucking? Its incredible. ROFL :hmmm: ROFL

I just thought the whole telecast was amateur hour.

I would listen to the radio but the radio broadcast is like 3-4 seconds ahead of the TV which takes away alot from the game.

wkchief
09-19-2005, 12:08 AM
I agree with the time delay problem. I am also tired of the media making Moss as the savior of this raider team with the raiders going to and winning the superbowl because of him.

Tinlar
09-19-2005, 12:14 AM
Well,
Sharpe is a sprts announcer and as such he has to try and predict the play about to be ran by the offense. Calling a pass to Moss is a pretty safe prediction... wouldn't you say? :P

Give him some time, it is his first game.

Valiant
09-19-2005, 12:58 AM
95% is totally wrong...

They talked about moss when the Raiders were on D, Gonzo got some love but they had to throw out there that Winslow is the best ever and Shannon still has a lot of the records... Trent got some love near the end about being underappreciated. But they talked about Moss and the Raiders a 3/4th of the time...

That and add the fact about how Moss's TD getting called back was bogus(which it was) but that Moss did not wrong with the push on his 60yard TD, that was 10x more blatant PI and not called..