PDA

View Full Version : Post-loss fallout from www.raiderskickass.com...

Hammock Parties
09-19-2005, 12:23 AM
They're coming apart at the seams over there. Some of them want to bring in Brian Billick after the Ravens dump him next year. :D

I pretty much figured it would take us a few games to get it together, we have forgotten how to win I am sad to say but if they just remain focused, good things are ahead for this team.

The difference was what the refs gave them
and what we gave them.

Carr gave em 7 and the refs gave em 7 the other 7 that Lamont scored on was a good call.

We need a couple of more games to get on the same page.

We should've won man. Collins accuracy was off tonight on a lot of plays. That was a damn touchdown to Moss that we got robbed on.

Here is the reality......the offense is NOT running on all cylinders....the D did an adequate job.....and we will be 1-3 ...most likley 0-4 by the time teh BYE rolls around.......THIS IS NOT a play off team....this team is ATLEAST a year away. DAMM IT!! ALL THAT FIRE POWER AND WE CAN'T SIX IN THE END!!! BS! Raider fans.......reality is that we wil get SMOKED againts philly.....and lose another close game against Dallas.....to me...this season is over....AND DON'T TELL ME TO KEEP THE FAITH...BS.....I am still a Raider fan.....BUT DAMM IT AL I WANT MY RAIDERS BACK!!

Miles
09-19-2005, 12:32 AM
Yeah Collins is usually pretty accurate ROFL

Hammock Parties
09-19-2005, 12:41 AM
yo we should have gotten that win we clearly were raped by the official's!!

|Zach|
09-19-2005, 12:43 AM
To be fair. I this this team is very very good next year.

Rocky
09-19-2005, 12:59 AM
They're coming apart at the seams over there. Some of them want to bring in Brian Billick after the Ravens dump him next year. :D

you suck idiot thats why you got bannd jerk!!

Hammock Parties
09-19-2005, 01:00 AM

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!

White Guy 2005
09-19-2005, 01:01 AM

haha, its gonna take a year... hahahaha its gonna take a running back imo, which they dont have and wont get

chiefsfolife
09-19-2005, 01:06 AM

ha haaaaaa....5 in a row against the Raiders...man those fans look so pathetic

ready for another sweep? lol

Hammock Parties
09-19-2005, 01:08 AM
ready for another sweep? lol

GET OUT THE BROOMS!

ChiefFripp
09-19-2005, 01:13 AM
I think The Chiefs now have naming rights to The Black Hole. May I suggest Red Dwarf?

Rocky
09-19-2005, 01:16 AM
you bicthes will see when we shit on u our next meeting will be close but hopefully the refs wont give it to u!

White Guy 2005
09-19-2005, 01:16 AM
man i loved it after priest scored that first TD.... did you HEAR how quiet it was!?

Hammock Parties
09-19-2005, 01:17 AM
you bicthes will see when we shit on u our next meeting will be close but hopefully the refs wont give it to u!

On November 6 your team will be out of the playoff race. Sapp and Moss will tear the locker room apart. Norv Turner might resign before the season is over.

ChiefFripp
09-19-2005, 01:20 AM

yeah we were gimpy on the road and beat you. Facing a healthy Chiefs team(God willing )at Arrowhead should be much easier for your pathetic "team".

Keep it quiet in that cellar boy!

Rocky
09-19-2005, 01:21 AM
yeah we were gimpy on the road and beat you. Facing a healthy Chiefs team(God willing )at Arrowhead should be much easier for your pathetic "team".

Keep it quiet in that cellar boy!

we will see bicth!!

chiefsfolife
09-19-2005, 01:26 AM

bottom feeders as usual....think about this, the Raiders have only one 9 wins in 2 seasons and 2 games. you cant even make the playoffis with 9 wins in one season, and what is that...like a 25% average...shaq and ben wallace both have higher free throw % than that....sad i say, very sad

Gravedigger
09-19-2005, 06:39 AM
LOL what makes you think Rocky that randy moss is gonna make your team a playoff team again. Sure he's a great talent and if they would've gone to him more tonight then we might have lost but LaMont Jordan is a joke I didn't even know who he was till he was in the news this offseason he is just a standard possibly 1000 yard rusher and your quarterback is like jake plummer coming from a terrible team and washed up just like Warren Sapp. It seems to me that the raiders are still the same old team thinking they can hire everyone whos careers are on the way down the toilet and then think they can have a football team. The point is we improved what we needed to improve in KC and that was defense with class acts like surtain bell and knight and you guys didnt do anything to your D. You guys are about to find out what we felt like last season staring up wondering why it happened.

Redcoats58
09-19-2005, 07:37 AM
Jesus. Does every team have a Kcnut?

ChiTown
09-19-2005, 07:52 AM
we will see bicth!!

I can't understand you? Would you please remove that cock from your mouth?

Dave Lane
09-19-2005, 07:55 AM
On November 6 your team will be out of the playoff race. Sapp and Moss will tear the locker room apart. Norv Turner might resign before the season is over.

God I hope not. Norv is one of my favorite coaches when he coaches the faders

Dave

Mecca
09-19-2005, 07:58 AM
You know Norv is a shitty coach when at the half he's still bitching about the PI call on Moss. As a coach, aren't you suppose to move on from that and think about what you have to do to win?

Skip Towne
09-19-2005, 08:00 AM
Hey Rocky, you skipped out on your remedial English classes didn't you?

Otter
09-19-2005, 08:01 AM
Here is the reality......the offense is NOT running on all cylinders....the D did an adequate job.....and we will be 1-3 ...most likley 0-4 by the time teh BYE rolls around.......THIS IS NOT a play off team....this team is ATLEAST a year away. DAMM IT!! ALL THAT FIRE POWER AND WE CAN'T SIX IN THE END!!! BS! Raider fans.......reality is that we wil get SMOKED againts philly.....and lose another close game against Dallas.....to me...this season is over....AND DON'T TELL ME TO KEEP THE FAITH...BS.....I am still a Raider fan.....BUT DAMM IT AL I WANT MY RAIDERS BACK!!

Dammit Al!!! :cuss:

Eleazar
09-19-2005, 08:45 AM
we will see bicth!!

Dear Raiders

Hey, since you guys were so nice to us, you can use Arrowhead West anytime. We'll drop by next year to pick up our 7th consecutive win against you

Love,

The Kansas City Chiefs
Proud owners of the Oakland Raiders

InChiefsHeaven
09-19-2005, 08:55 AM
we will see bicth!!

Wow. What a comeback. I am speechless. You have certainly owned the board, Raider fan person...

By the way, what is a bicth?
ROFL

Lbedrock1
09-19-2005, 08:56 AM
Rocky My friends who are Fader fans called and said that same thing. Here is the truth. That Pass Interference was bogus and it was a touchdown. The L. Jordan Holding calls was holding and should have come back so they got that one right. Now here is the one you will have to go back and watch to believe. That Randy Moss TD should have been called back but they gave it to them because of the first bad call. On that play Hicks was coming around the corner and would have gotten to collins but the tackle had him around the neck. Should have been called holding. Now one bad call is not giving another team the game unless it is the last call. The raiders got beat by their arch rivals at home plain and simple. The chiefs were the better team.

Lono
09-19-2005, 09:09 AM
ChiefRipp Man i love the pic. I sent it too a buddy in an email and now it is stuck as my background on my computer. Lol i dont mind it but my boss/Principle might think its not very appropriate for school.

Warrior5
09-19-2005, 10:09 AM
Quote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Jolly Roger
...most likley 0-4 by the time teh BYE rolls around.......
...DAMM IT AL...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I like Jolly Roger.

"DAMM IT AL".

"teh BYE".

Brock
09-19-2005, 10:10 AM
Ha ha, that board is still up and running?

htismaqe
09-19-2005, 10:14 AM
Yes, the push-off call on Moss in the EZ was a bad call. He didn't push off.

However, it was more than offset by the 64-yard TD pass, where he pushed Sammy Knight in the back with both hands and there was no call.

Saulbadguy
09-19-2005, 10:17 AM
Ha ha, that board is still up and running?
Its hanging on by a thread. Not much action today.

Calcountry
09-19-2005, 10:24 AM
Yeah Collins is usually pretty accurate ROFLThis is my take from out in the heart of Raider Nation.

They, the fans, are ready to throw Norv Turner under the Bus. Some want Colins under the Bus.

They are completely negligent in failing to observe the lack of Roaf on O, and are propping their D. They fail to see that the Chiefs were in Martyball, conservative mode, just trying to win anyway they could.

They fail to mention, that they shouldn't have had the ball for that final drive in the first place.

Borderline implosion going on.

The only way they are ever going to change things in Oakland, is to throw Al Davis under the bus.

Calcountry
09-19-2005, 10:26 AM
ha haaaaaa....5 in a row against the Raiders...man those fans look so pathetic

ready for another sweep? lolI noticed that the Chiefs had a 12 yard run for a first down called back by a penalty, and the fans failed to react as they were still sedated by the thought that the Chiefs had just got a first down. Little too much beer on a room temperature I.Q. is dangerous.

Calcountry
09-19-2005, 10:48 AM
Rocky My friends who are Fader fans called and said that same thing. Here is the truth. That Pass Interference was bogus and it was a touchdown. The L. Jordan Holding calls was holding and should have come back so they got that one right. Now here is the one you will have to go back and watch to believe. That Randy Moss TD should have been called back but they gave it to them because of the first bad call. On that play Hicks was coming around the corner and would have gotten to collins but the tackle had him around the neck. Should have been called holding. Now one bad call is not giving another team the game unless it is the last call. The raiders got beat by their arch rivals at home plain and simple. The chiefs were the better team.Bad officiating is a part of the NFL. Good teams overcome it, bad teams bitch and whine about it.

ct
09-19-2005, 11:15 AM
I think The Chiefs now have naming rights to The Black Hole. May I suggest Red Dwarf?

How about the DungHole?

King_Chief_Fan
09-19-2005, 11:25 AM

I think you should know that now WE own the black hole, your employment status of janitor at the HOT is just about to be terminated.
You run along now and get that puke hole cleaned up for the next butt whipping you are going to get there.

Oh......rent is due at the end of each month.