PDA

View Full Version : Update: Thinking about going into the lion's den.

Son of Logical
09-19-2005, 12:24 AM
Well went to the Raider Nation bar. Me and this one chick in a Dante Hall jersey were the only Chief's fans there. I sported proudly my Derrick Thomas jersey. Did some major trash taking, but made it out of the bar without a scratch to my person, or to my car. Chiefs win it was a great night. The big talking trash victory came, when they chanted Raiders, and finished with a KC sucks chant. I stood up on my chair and pointed to the big score board in the bar, which stated Raiders 17 Visitors 23. (right after Tynes field goal) Then said calmly, but loud enough for everyone to hear me. "I will let the scoreboard do all my cheering for me." My friend who is a Raiders fan, gave me the look like holy shit you better get the hell out here. I did leave with about :30 to go, had to beat the traffic you know. ROFL

mcan
09-19-2005, 12:27 AM
This is the best story I've ever heard. You should make into a childrens book (about 15 pages long) and have RainMan do the illustrations for you. I'd buy it in a hearbeat.

In fact, I think that "Little Red and Golden Books" telling tales of Chiefs parties for children would sell very well. Anybody want to start up a business with me?

Of course, the books would have to be parodies, and not really for children.

Son of Logical
09-19-2005, 12:34 AM
I don't care if you don't believe me. I am not a liar, so you can think what you wish. I can tell you the bar it happened at, and if you want to check into it go ahead. I am sure everyone that was there would remember the events that occured tonight. The bar's name is the Boulevard San Marcos, Ca. 92069. I don't have a phone number, but give me a day and I will get it.

mcan
09-19-2005, 12:41 AM
I don't care if you don't believe me. I am not a liar, so you can think what you wish. I can tell you the bar it happened at, and if you want to check into it go ahead. I am sure everyone that was there would remember the events that occured tonight. The bar's name is the Boulevard San Marcos, Ca. 92069. I don't have a phone number, but give me a day and I will get it.

You took my post the wrong way completely. I know you were there because you posted a thread about it a couple days ago. I was the one telling you not to take your car.

By "story" I don't mean "fiction." I meant that I enjoyed hearing you tell me what happened. In fact, I visualized it like scene in a movie. The visual of you up on a chair pointing to a scoreboard made me think it would be cool to see that in an illustration. Then, the idea for the childrens' books came to me. Not trying at all to call you a liar. Didn't even think my post sounded like that...

Son of Logical
09-19-2005, 12:45 AM
O.k. man i am little bit on the defensive, have been all night. Being surrounded by Raider fans will do that to you. Accept my apology. It was really great to see all the faider fans quiet and crying into their beers at the end of the night.

mcan
09-19-2005, 12:49 AM
O.k. man i am little bit on the defensive, have been all night. Being surrounded by Raider fans will do that to you. Accept my apology. It was really great to see all the faider fans quiet and crying into their beers at the end of the night.

Totally cool. No need to apologize really. In fact, tonight is your night dude. My hat goes off to you for braving the "RAAAAAIDAH NATION" and coming out scratch free...

I think I'd really like to do this childrens' book thing though...

Son of Logical
09-19-2005, 12:52 AM
Totally cool. No need to apologize really. In fact, tonight is your night dude. My hat goes off to you for braving the "RAAAAAIDAH NATION" and coming out scratch free...

I think I'd really like to do this childrens' book thing though...

Hahaha... Sure let just think of a title, and get to writing it. How about..."The Little Chief that Stood Tall?"

Wallcrawler
09-19-2005, 09:09 AM
Hahaha... Sure let just think of a title, and get to writing it. How about..."The Little Chief that Stood Tall?"

Or how about, little Chiefs fan that is lucky to be alive?

Sheesh.

You do realise, that had you been killed, your name moves right to the top of the Darwin Award list right?