PDA

View Full Version : I'm alive!!!!!

KChiefsQT
09-19-2005, 01:02 AM
...and WE WON. YESSSSS... It was so fun to be in that stadium after a big win. Luckily, we had a pretty good crowd around us and I didn't get too much shit. When we scored the first touchdown I was super stoked and some guy yells from behind me "Hey Chiefsgirl, you wanna stay dry... then sit the **** down and shut the **** up" I laughed.... and continued to cheer and never got a drop of anything on me!!! hehhehe it was great!! The boys looked decent, defense holding them at the end was just GREAT!!!!! WE WON WE WON!!! 2-0 Baby.

tk13
09-19-2005, 01:04 AM
You're alive. I was looking for your body parts being passed along the black hole. :)

Son of Logical
09-19-2005, 01:06 AM
Sweet, sounds like it would of been awesome to be there. Being a guy though I am pretty sure I would have been covered in beer, and or spit, and probably stabbed if I were in attendance. Heck yeah Chiefs 2-0.

KChiefsQT
09-19-2005, 01:08 AM
You're alive. I was looking for your body parts being passed along the black hole. :)

No... the fans there arent as bad as people think they are. We tailgated in the middle of a bunch of raider fans and throwing the football, drinking, etc. with all the fans. It wasn't bad...
One guy called me Dorothy and said that I better take off my Allen jersey because "we are not in Kansas anymore" I reassured him that Arrowhead, the home of the chiefs was in fact in Missouri and he was like, no wayyy... get out a map I gotta see this. Not so intelligent, but hey what can I say!! It was fun

elvomito
09-19-2005, 01:08 AM
on tv they showed one woman in chiefs gear on the front row surrounded by raider fans... thought it might be you but she looked older... and wasn't waving a sign

KChiefsQT
09-19-2005, 01:10 AM
on tv they showed one woman in chiefs gear on the front row surrounded by raider fans... thought it might be you but she looked older... and wasn't waving a sign

yeah... theres a story to the sign. Basically they took it from me and gave it back after the game...hahah!! assholes. I hope it wasn't me... I dont' want to look OLD on TV.

White Guy 2005
09-19-2005, 01:10 AM
...and WE WON. YESSSSS... It was so fun to be in that stadium after a big win. Luckily, we had a pretty good crowd around us and I didn't get too much shit. When we scored the first touchdown I was super stoked and some guy yells from behind me "Hey Chiefsgirl, you wanna stay dry... then sit the **** down and shut the **** up" I laughed.... and continued to cheer and never got a drop of anything on me!!! hehhehe it was great!! The boys looked decent, defense holding them at the end was just GREAT!!!!! WE WON WE WON!!! 2-0 Baby.
man i soooo wanted to go, but my hommie couldnt get the season tickets his moms jobs gives out... so i didnt get to go

(they on raiders 50 yard line, first section)

her job has 4 season tickets... damn i wanted to see if he could have gotten them to that game... DAMN

I would have rocked my dante hall pro bowl jersey

KChiefsQT
09-19-2005, 01:12 AM
man i soooo wanted to go, but my hommie couldnt get the season tickets his moms jobs gives out... so i didnt get to go

(they on raiders 50 yard line, first section)

her job has 4 season tickets... damn i wanted to see if he could have gotten them to that game... DAMN

I would have rocked my dante hall pro bowl jersey

Yeah... not so sure I would have sported my gear if I was not a female.

greg63
09-19-2005, 01:14 AM
...and WE WON. YESSSSS... It was so fun to be in that stadium after a big win. Luckily, we had a pretty good crowd around us and I didn't get too much shit. When we scored the first touchdown I was super stoked and some guy yells from behind me "Hey Chiefsgirl, you wanna stay dry... then sit the **** down and shut the **** up" I laughed.... and continued to cheer and never got a drop of anything on me!!! hehhehe it was great!! The boys looked decent, defense holding them at the end was just GREAT!!!!! WE WON WE WON!!! 2-0 Baby.Glad to hear it!! :thumb:

Too bad about the sign, I was looking for it!

Nzoner
09-19-2005, 10:10 AM
Good to hear you're safe and had a great time,would've been great being there and not having to endure through Sterling Sharpe's commentary.

Thanks for the update on the sign as well,we were looking for it throughout the night.

Mr. Kotter
09-19-2005, 10:14 AM
Glad you had a good time; it would have been a fun game to attend.

Bwana
09-19-2005, 10:18 AM
Congrats on retaining all your body parts, errr and blood. :)

gblowfish
09-19-2005, 10:21 AM
I'm glad they didn't shower you with batteries.

StcChief
09-19-2005, 10:56 AM
Glad to hear it. We saw a red hat here and there in the crowd. Not much else.

Chief Henry
09-19-2005, 11:04 AM
Wow, a girl in a Chiefs uniform at the black hole and you didn't get raped. You must be on lucky
SOB or damn ugly !!!!

Just kidding. I bet it was a great time. I had an
awesome experiance a couple of years ago in Green Bay when KC won in Over time. The Green bay fans were very friendly.

I can't beleave you got out alive. It was one hell of a finish wasn't it...

JimNasium
09-19-2005, 11:59 AM
This thread is worthless without pics.

BIG_DADDY
09-19-2005, 12:15 PM
You never called back forcing MOJO and myself to eat all the ribs from Everet and Jones by ourself. Oh well.

Dartgod
09-19-2005, 01:09 PM
One guy called me Dorothy and said that I better take off my Allen jersey because "we are not in Kansas anymore"
Wow, Wizard of Oz smack. How original. :rolleyes:

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2005, 01:14 PM
4 U, I'm awake. Because of you.

KChiefsQT
09-19-2005, 01:43 PM
You never called back forcing MOJO and myself to eat all the ribs from Everet and Jones by ourself. Oh well.

I was stuck in traffic outside the stadium until 4:15... We got off the 66th exit at 3:00... I was sooo effing pissed off. I drove the truck down and was supposed to be dd so I wasn't going to drink too much but after about 20 minutes of sitting there and not moving a damn foot... I hopped out of the truckkk.. sat in back and popped open some beer. My dad got the wrath of it because he insisted we not leave until 1:00. I wanted to be outta here by 11:00... so he had to limit his drinking while I was throwing them down :) Anyways... long story short.. I got ur message after the game. Sorry :( We should for sure get together and do a BBQ and watch some football this season. You still have the number... feel free to call back!!

KChiefsQT
09-19-2005, 02:03 PM
Here's some pics from the game... I have some more. Only took the camera out a few times. When Surtain came running on the field before the game started he was heckling the raider fas... through his helmet off and got all wild. It was funny as hell. Not the best quality pics either... a few were taken when the sun was directly in front of us.

tk13
09-19-2005, 02:07 PM
Glad you had a good time; it would have been a fun game to attend.
If you have a death wish, maybe.

KChiefsQT
09-19-2005, 02:09 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=47061

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=47060

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=47059

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=47058

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=47057

Nzoner
09-19-2005, 02:16 PM
I can just hear Surtain,"Can you believe these freaks?"

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=47060

Skip Towne
09-19-2005, 07:07 PM
It looks like you had good seats. I looked for you but no luck.

KChiefsQT
09-19-2005, 10:43 PM
It looks like you had good seats. I looked for you but no luck.

I watched the game today... and I saw me when I was in the Allen jersey.. from afar... but once it got cold... mid-late 2nd quarter I put my white chiefs sweatshirt on and then I didn't stand out anymore. :( Too bad.