PDA

View Full Version : I'll throw my buffalo nickel into the discussion..

donkhater
09-19-2005, 06:48 AM
1. Randy Moss is the greatest player ever....period.

2. What is with Trent Green and the first four games of the year? He didn't play badly, but he just isn't in sync with his WR and TE. Likely due to O-line shuffling ang his own inability to practice during TC.

3. Priest, as of now, isn't hitting the hole as well as Larry.

4. Moss is actually the Oakland Raiders defensive coordinator as well.

5. Berate Parker all you want, but at least one of Trent's passes was way behind him and it was a good punch to knock it out of his hands late. Kennison had a horrible year last year fumbling.

6. Larry runs great, but I'm waiting for some defensive player to punch the ball away from him. He carrries the ball very loosely away from his body.

7. Moss is on the cusp of discovering the cure for cancer.

8. KC got a gift on the Offensive PI. McCleon totally got beat. On the other hand, I think Oakland is just a little jealous about the other PI on the long ball to Kennison. I mean, isn't that what they want their team to do? Throw it up and hope for the best?

9. Woods stinks on Special teams. His gunner was routinely by him and in Dante's face all night.

10. Moss volunteers to help little blind children. It is rumored that when he shakes their hand or pats them on the back, their eyesight returns for just a brief moment.

11. The defense played like I thought it would. No pressure on Collins with the front four and he completed some passes. Good run defense. I hope the D-line doesn't wear down as the season progresses.

12. Bobby Hamilton is pretty darn good. Actually, other than some dumb decisions by Collins on offense, the Raiders impressed me. If they don't implode with their upcoming schedule, they will be a tough win all year.

13. Moss walks on water.

14. If Oakland is pissed about a conspiracy against them by the NFL maybe they can get ABC/ESPN to talk to the league on their behalf. They certainly would like to see Oakland win.

15. Damn injuries. I would love to see what this team could do healthy with a few games together under their belt. Hopefully that'll happen later in the year.

16. Tynes was a gamer last night. That's tough stuff to kick 40 yarders off the dirt, especially after one gets blocked. On that note, does Langston Walker get a blocked kick every damn game or what? I swear every time I watch the Raiders the last two years, his big mitt catches a kick or extra point.

17. Colquitt was still showing he was a good pick. The only decent return on him was when the returner reversed his field and barely got by tacklers. His punt may have caused the muff, but the sun was right in that dude's face, too. Of course, the Raiders got to choose which goal to defend since KC won the toss and elected to receive. :p

18. Dante is returning the ball well. We could see some really good things from these guys in the next few games.

19. Denver's defense really looked good in the second half yesterday, but the rest of their team looked very average, particularly their offensive line. If KC's O-line can have a good game, the defense should come out of there with a few turnovers and stop Denver pretty well.

20. Randy Moss's team is 0-2. :clap: :clap: ROFL :p

Brock
09-19-2005, 06:58 AM
Randy Moss is not even as good as Terrell Owens, let alone the "best ever".

I think I may be picking up some anti-Sterling Sharpe bias here.

donkhater
09-19-2005, 07:03 AM
21. Except for all the slobbering Sharpe did over Moss, I thought he was light years better than the regular Sunday night crew. He was dead on late in the game about Oakland going to Moss. Why they don't throw him at least one of those balls late is beyond my understnading.

chagrin
09-19-2005, 07:03 AM
best ever, period? I don't know you dude, but that is pretty silly

Eleazar
09-19-2005, 07:04 AM
"It was a good punch"? BS

Everyone in the country knew they were going to try to be stripping it. Would have been totally fine to just fall down instead of trying to advance the ball, too. The guy has one job in that situation - hold onto the ball. He didn't do it.

Negligence on that one play alone almost cost us the game.

Boozer
09-19-2005, 07:05 AM
Randy Moss ran into Bill Brasky in a dark alley and made him his girlfriend.

chagrin
09-19-2005, 07:13 AM
Randy Moss ran into Bill Brasky in a dark alley and made him his girlfriend.

ROFL

P.S. Bill Brasky could eat Mike Ditka for breakfast and shit out Walter Payton

Chieficus
09-19-2005, 07:13 AM

I think some people are missing the Moss humor in his post...

teedubya
09-19-2005, 07:18 AM
Woods is pathetic on ST... that penalty during Dantes Runback was atrocious.

donkhater
09-19-2005, 07:26 AM
Sorry, I should have put the sarcasm brackets around the first point.

donkhater
09-19-2005, 07:28 AM
"It was a good punch"? BS

Everyone in the country knew they were going to try to be stripping it. Would have been totally fine to just fall down instead of trying to advance the ball, too. The guy has one job in that situation - hold onto the ball. He didn't do it.

Negligence on that one play alone almost cost us the game.
Well, Kennison, a 10 year veteran, fumbled repeatedly last season and cost us maybe two games (New Orleans and Tampa Bay). Where are the calls for his head?

Parker has good hands and is fast. The LAST thing I want this team to do is take the opinion of some of the fans on this forumn and give up on him after the second start of his career.

Patience with Mitchell is starting to pay off. Some patience with Parker might reap the same benefits.

Warrior5
09-19-2005, 08:45 AM

No need; after I read the second Moss comment, I understood.

Warrior5
09-19-2005, 08:50 AM
Parker has good hands and is fast. The LAST thing I want this team to do is take the opinion of some of the fans on this forumn and give up on him after the second start of his career.

Patience with Mitchell is starting to pay off. Some patience with Parker might reap the same benefits.

I agree; I'm sure the coaches will remind Parker that when you've just caught a 1st down, clock-eating pass with 6 minutes left and you're ahead by less than a TD, you wrap the ball up and let the 3 defenders drag you down. It's a coachable thing, and Parker is $.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-19-2005, 08:54 AM
1. Randy Moss is the greatest player ever....period.

Can't read the rest... have to go barf.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-19-2005, 08:58 AM
Obviously he's never had a chance to watch the Scan-backer in action.

chagrin
09-19-2005, 09:25 AM

ARRGH! Sorry dude, it's the "abstract random" in me, carry on - good post!

Kclee
09-19-2005, 09:38 AM
I think some people are missing the Moss humor in his post...

ROFL People don't question him walking on water or curing the blind, but him being the best ever..... OMG, no THAT isn't true!! ROFL

beavis
09-19-2005, 09:55 AM
Can't read the rest... have to go barf.
If you had taken the time to actually read it, you would have found out he was being sarcastic.

Chieficus
09-19-2005, 10:12 AM
ROFL People don't question him walking on water or curing the blind,

...and here it was, I thought it was TO who was getting the comparisons to Jesus.

:jester: