PDA

View Full Version : Since Fader fans are whining...

rageeumr
09-19-2005, 08:44 AM
This may have been duscussed in another thread, I apologize if so.

Since we are being barraged with excuses involving the officiating, did anyone see a blatent hold on Moss' long TD catch? It was at the top of the screen, and I couldn't tell who was being held (Hicks???). It wasn't in the camera view for long, but you can definately see a big arm draped around his neck. Am I just imagining this?

jspchief
09-19-2005, 08:46 AM
The Raiders held a lot.

Who cares what Raider fans are whining about. Scoreboard.

rageeumr
09-19-2005, 08:48 AM
The Raiders held a lot.

Who cares what Raider fans are whining about. Scoreboard.

I just remember thinking "No big deal, it's coming back" when Moss caught the ball. This hold was way out on an island, and I couldn't believe nobody saw it. I'm just making sure I'm not crazy.

Eleazar
09-19-2005, 08:49 AM
Let them keep crying until we beat them the next time. It looks good on 'em

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-19-2005, 08:50 AM
I did notice that Randy pushed off against McLeon a little bit on that play... but no one ever said a thing. He is the greatest and we were just fortunate to get to play on the same field with him after all.

rageeumr
09-19-2005, 08:59 AM
I did notice that Randy pushed off against McLeon a little bit on that play... but no one ever said a thing. He is the greatest and we were just fortunate to get to play on the same field with him after all.

Well, obviously. The R aiders are a much better team with him on the roster. He makes the defense play better, gets the crowd into it, makes the hotdogs taste better at McAfee CrapHole and one time I was with Moss in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Moss goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Randy Moss! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Randymoss' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"

Sam
09-19-2005, 09:01 AM

No, it wasn't McCleon that he pushed off on, it was Knight in the cover 2 and the TD that counted. And, I agree witht the pushing off call on Moss with McCleon in the endzone. Moss was holding him down and keeping him from jumping for the ball. They've made that pushing off call on Gonzo enough times, I liked seeing it work for the Chiefs once.

Imon Yourside
09-19-2005, 09:04 AM
No, it wasn't McCleon that he pushed off on, it was Knight in the cover 2 and the TD that counted. And, I agree witht the pushing off call on Moss with McCleon in the endzone. Moss was holding him down and keeping him from jumping for the ball. They've made that pushing off call on Gonzo enough times, I liked seeing it work for the Chiefs once.

Amen to that, however we need at least 10 of those regular season to make up for Gonzo's push off against the colts in the playoffs.