PDA

View Full Version : The Ref Giveth..The Ref Taketh Away!

petegz28
09-19-2005, 10:32 AM
Ok so for wall the damn whining going on about penalties get over it. They all evenend out.

If you think Moss got screwed on his PI he was paid back on his TD reception.

Lamont Jordan broke to the outside while DJ was being held big time.

Dante had a call brought back because of Woods' inability to undertand the rules.

We were called back-back on holding calls in the Red Zone but not once did they call Gallery for mugging Hicks all night.

Bottom line is it all equaled out in the wash and we gave the game to the Raiders on a Silver Platter with the Parker fumble.

Our defense won the game for us along with some long time-consuming drives.

All this hollaring about penalties is bull shit! I can remember a certain team going to the Super Bowl becasue of a "bad call" by the Refs if you will.

Welcome to the NFL.

RedThat
09-19-2005, 10:37 AM
Ok so for wall the damn whining going on about penalties get over it. They all evenend out.

If you think Moss got screwed on his PI he was paid back on his TD reception.

Lamont Jordan broke to the outside while DJ was being held big time.

Dante had a call brought back because of Woods' inability to undertand the rules.

We were called back-back on holding calls in the Red Zone but not once did they call Gallery for mugging Hicks all night.

Bottom line is it all equaled out in the wash and we gave the game to the Raiders on a Silver Platter with the Parker fumble.

Our defense won the game for us along with some long time-consuming drives.

All this hollaring about penalties is bull shit! I can remember a certain team going to the Super Bowl becasue of a "bad call" by the Refs if you will.

Welcome to the NFL.

I agree with you. Every team gets bad calls, and good calls. The end result is it all balances out in the end.