PDA

View Full Version : DV on 610-- keys to winning in Denver

Chiefs Pantalones
09-19-2005, 05:29 PM
Play smart, no turnovers.

Play harder. Harrass QB. Get him to panic.

Can't give RB the big runs.

Megbert
09-19-2005, 05:32 PM
He may as well of said - Score more points than the donkos.

the Talking Can
09-19-2005, 05:32 PM
run fast, hit
hard play smart
milkshake

Chiefs Pantalones
09-19-2005, 05:34 PM
I think he also said, "we got him to throw left handed last time" ROFL

Warrior5
09-19-2005, 06:05 PM
run fast, hit
hard play smart
milkshake

he forgot the obligatory, "BBQ"

Rain Man
09-19-2005, 06:08 PM
I think he also said, "we got him to throw left handed last time" ROFL

Off topic, but Michael Vick is so good that I saw yesterday that he was throwing with his LEFT HAND! He was just out there messing around with the opposition, and must have decided that it was too easy when he was throwing with his right hand, so he played the entire game throwing the ball solely from his left hand! What a player!

Sure-Oz
09-19-2005, 06:14 PM
I am really stoked for that MNF game, i will get fuggin hammered likely, good thing i don't go into work until 1 the next day!

el borracho
09-19-2005, 06:21 PM
Buy low, sell high.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-19-2005, 06:28 PM
A caller asked DV why the offense hasn't been doing anything out of the ordinary. DV laughed and said, "Boy, I'll tell you what, we haven't done some things yet. And when we do get to them, they'll blow you away. We didn't do some plays yesterday, that we'll definitely do the next time we play Oakland. Same with Denver. Each week, we'll bring out some new things. Heck, Al and the offense has been working on things for four years that we haven't seen in the games simply because we haven't gotten to them."

Whatever all that means.

ChiefsCountry
09-19-2005, 06:31 PM
According to some idiot posters on here, LJ must get 20 to 30 carries, Priest must sit the bench and Al needs to retire.

Hammock Parties
09-19-2005, 06:35 PM
Vermeil is referring to the triple fake reverse lateral screen flea flicker hook and ladder.

The Chiefs come out in a three wides formation with one back and one tight end. Trent Green fakes a stretch handoff to Priest, hands the ball to Kennison on an end around, who then hands off to Parker coming in from the other side. Parker then stops and laterals the ball to Trent Green, who hits Priest, who has two blockers in front of him. Priest then laterals the ball back to Trent Green who throws to a wide open Eddie Kennison, now 30 yards up the field. Kennison flips a lateral (this is the hook and ladder part of the play) to Parker just as he is tackled and Samie scores a touchdown.

The touchdown is then called back and the Chiefs are flagged for throwing two forward passes on one play.

On the next play Al calls "hand the ball to Larry Johnson" and the Chiefs score a touchdown.

KcMizzou
09-19-2005, 06:37 PM
On the next play Al calls "hand the ball to Larry Johnson" and the Chiefs score a touchdown.ROFL

Red Dawg
09-19-2005, 06:43 PM
The offense will have score alot of points and the defense needs to stop Denver from scoring.

OldTownChief
09-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Vermeil is referring to the triple fake reverse lateral screen flea flicker hook and ladder.

The Chiefs come out in a three wides formation with one back and one tight end. Trent Green fakes a stretch handoff to Priest, hands the ball to Kennison on an end around, who then hands off to Parker coming in from the other side. Parker then stops and laterals the ball to Trent Green, who hits Priest, who has two blockers in front of him. Priest then laterals the ball back to Trent Green who throws to a wide open Eddie Kennison, now 30 yards up the field. Kennison flips a lateral (this is the hook and ladder part of the play) to Parker just as he is tackled and Samie scores a touchdown.

The touchdown is then called back and the Chiefs are flagged for throwing two forward passes on one play.

On the next play Al calls "hand the ball to Larry Johnson" and the Chiefs score a touchdown.

Cool Play!! I can't wait.

royr17
09-19-2005, 07:47 PM
Did anybody here the DV show tonight ?

What was the injury update on Fox and how severe is it ?

|Zach|
09-19-2005, 07:48 PM
The offense will have score alot of points and the defense needs to stop Denver from scoring.
Wow.

brent102fire
09-19-2005, 08:55 PM
Isn't that the recipe for beating any team in the NFL...that's not anything us football fans didn't already know... :shake:

KcMizzou
09-19-2005, 08:56 PM
Isn't that the recipe for beating any team in the NFL...that's not anything us football fans didn't already know... :shake:That's why I find sports interviews so dull. 99% of the time you can predict what will be said, almost word-for-word.