PDA

View Full Version : So you guys thought the Tirico-Sharpe tandem was bad?

shaneo69
09-19-2005, 08:58 PM
I've heard Theisman say tonight that he really likes the way Aaron Brooks is in control of this game......when the Saints were losing 24-10.

Paul Maguire calls Joe Horn a "warrior" after Horn causes a touchback when he fumbles into the endzone as he tried to reach for the pylon. Dumbass is the word I was thinking of instead of warrior.

And Theisman just said he really likes the job Ed Hochuli does as referee. That phucker has cost the Chiefs more games with his stupid phantom holding calls than anyone other than Markbreit. And he called back an Eli Manning TD pass on a holding call when I have Eli as my fantasy QB.

So all these jack@sses on ESPN can phuck off.

KCChiefsMan
09-19-2005, 09:02 PM
didnt watch Monday Night Football tonight, but what got last night was Sterling Sharpe and his obsession with the word "special"

"Randy Moss is a special player, why did they pass it to Porter, when you have a special player like Moss you have to give him an opportunity to be special"

Phobia
09-19-2005, 09:32 PM
And he called back an Eli Manning TD pass on a holding call when I have Eli as my fantasy QB.

Damn. You should give him a couple days heads up next time you play Eli so he'll know....

Deberg_1990
09-19-2005, 09:37 PM
didnt watch Monday Night Football tonight, but what got last night was Sterling Sharpe and his obsession with the word "special"

"Randy Moss is a special player, why did they pass it to Porter, when you have a special player like Moss you have to give him an opportunity to be special"

oh, and dont forget:

"This Raider Defense is really showing me something right now"

"I love the way this Raider Defense is playing tonight"

"This Raider defense is really proving itself tonight"

someone forget to tell Sterling the Raiders LOST the game last night.