PDA

View Full Version : I got offered Willie Parker for Priest..

KCJake
09-19-2005, 10:53 PM
A guy wants to trade me,
Willie Parker/Andre Johnson for
Priest Holmes/Braylon Edwards

What do you guys think?

Hammock Parties
09-19-2005, 10:54 PM
I would take that in a heartbeat.

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2005, 10:57 PM
I can't see Parker getting many carries once Duce and Bus get back.

jAZ
09-19-2005, 10:58 PM
I can't see Parker getting many carries once Duce and Bus get back.
I bet he stays the starter, but I also bet Bus becomes the short yardage/goal line back and Duece becomes the 3rd down back.

KCJake
09-19-2005, 10:58 PM
Im thinking about it. Im just not sold on Willie Parker. Are you guys? Even though LJ is taking some of Priest's yards/td's, I still think Priest gets 90+yards/1-2TD's a game.

Simplex3
09-19-2005, 11:00 PM
I still think Saunders and Vermeil are going to freak out at some point during a close game and Priest is going to get the rock more. I'm hanging onto him.

RealSNR
09-19-2005, 11:01 PM
Andre Johnson is sucking ass with no QB that can throw him the ball.

Edwards has shown promise in the games he's played.

I say no. Johnson is not that much of an upgrade

Kylo Ren
09-19-2005, 11:02 PM
I bet he stays the starter, but I also bet Bus becomes the short yardage/goal line back and Duece becomes the 3rd down back. Cowher already announced that he'll be the starter and primary RB even after Duece and Bettis come back.

C-Mac
09-19-2005, 11:08 PM
Nope!

KCJake
09-19-2005, 11:08 PM
Sounds like I better pass on this trade. Man, I hope im not making a mistake. :shake:

Nzoner
09-19-2005, 11:09 PM
When I saw the thread title I was thinking this has to be a joke and then I open it to find out your serious.

My personal thought is HELL NO,Parker has ran against the likes of the Titans and the Texans so far,I say wait and see how he fares against the Pats next week and even then it would take a helluva lot more than Andre Johnson to close the deal.

You asked,it's just my 2 cents.

KCJake
09-19-2005, 11:10 PM
I just looked at this guys team. He has LJ. No wonder he wants Priest.

jAZ
09-19-2005, 11:10 PM
Cowher already announced that he'll be the starter and primary RB even after Duece and Bettis come back.
That doesn't prevent what I said from being 100% accurate.

KCJake
09-19-2005, 11:15 PM
I just turned down the trade.

So, I still have Priest, I kinda want LJ to. What would guys think about me trading Fred Taylor for LJ?

tiptap
09-20-2005, 06:05 AM
A guy wants to trade me,

What do you guys think? It is the lost of Braylon Edwards that sinks this deal. Parker and Holmes are close enough to make little difference. Edwards was still accelerating away from the secondary on his TD run Sunday. When Winslow gets back the offense is going to be great. It already good enough to test how real Indy's defense is.

Delano
09-20-2005, 08:01 AM
Hey.. I hate to make another fantasy football thread so I'll ask a question here now since KCJake has got a consensus.

How about this trade:

I trade away

TE Todd Heap
WR Kenan McCardell

And receive

TE Tony Gonzalez
WR Derrick Mason.

I have thought about it for a while and just can't decide if it's a good deal.

Hoover
09-20-2005, 08:07 AM
Hey.. I hate to make another fantasy football thread so I'll ask a question here now since KCJake has got a consensus.

How about this trade:

I trade away

TE Todd Heap
WR Kenan McCardell

And receive

TE Tony Gonzalez
WR Derrick Mason.

um yeas, hands down. The WRs are a Wash if you ask me.

Hoover
09-20-2005, 08:07 AM
Man I want to play in your guy's leagues.

Miles
09-20-2005, 11:23 AM

How about this trade:

I trade away

TE Todd Heap
WR Kenan McCardell

And receive

TE Tony Gonzalez
WR Derrick Mason.

What Hoover said. The WRs are a wash (Mason might actually be slightly better) and the TE is obvious.

Mr. Krab
09-20-2005, 12:00 PM
A guy wants to trade me,

What do you guys think?
i don't think it would be a good trade.

Holmes/Edward have much more potiential even with Priest splitting carries with Johnson. Dick Vermeil is a sentimental guy and will stick with Holmes unless he gets hurt. Braylon Edwards is only going to get more and more chances as the season continues. The Texans still can't protect David Carr and that will limit the production of Johnson.