PDA

View Full Version : Many Eagles fans seem to be chalking their game against the Chiefs up as a loss!

cmh6476
09-20-2005, 02:55 PM
http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.php?showtopic=285727

Seems they are giving the Chiefs the benefit of the doubt, and factoring in the fact that this is one of their toughest games on the schedule, and I guess they don't expect to lose many other games. Kind of interesting, especially when the Raiders and Broncos fans don't seem to be giving us that much respect...

Bwana
09-20-2005, 03:13 PM
I EXPECT us to win that game. I think the game against the donks is going to be more of a challenge to be honest.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-20-2005, 03:21 PM
I EXPECT us to win that game. I think the game against the donks is going to be more of a challenge to be honest.
Anytime McNabb and Owens are on the field there is great potential for loss. See last Sunday's game.

vailpass
09-20-2005, 03:37 PM
http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.php?showtopic=285727

Seems they are giving the Chiefs the benefit of the doubt, and factoring in the fact that this is one of their toughest games on the schedule, and I guess they don't expect to lose many other games. Kind of interesting, especially when the Raiders and Broncos fans don't seem to be giving us that much respect...

:spock: I do business with some Eagles fans and the last thing they ever do is admit they could lose a game. They are some of the most abrasive, cocksure fans I know. To them all of the AFC West is a joke, including KC.

MOhillbilly
09-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Anytime McNabb and Owens are on the field there is great potential for loss. See last Sunday's game.

Jesus I hope youre not saying San Fran and KC are close in talent.

jspchief
09-20-2005, 03:44 PM
The Eagles are capable of beating us without running the ball. That's the biggest thing that scares me. There aren't many teams I would say that about.

Calcountry
09-20-2005, 03:48 PM
Anytime McNabb and Owens are on the field there is great potential for loss. See last Sunday's game.I sure hope we play better than the farty niners. OBTW, there are no faithful out here anymore. They have all gone away with their SB's.

MOhillbilly
09-20-2005, 03:50 PM
The Eagles are capable of beating us without running the ball. That's the biggest thing that scares me. There aren't many teams I would say that about.

I would have said it about Oakland.......

JimNasium
09-20-2005, 03:52 PM
Where is American Hero when you need him?

HolmeZz
09-20-2005, 03:55 PM
Westbrook scares me. More than TO.

Fire Me Boy!
09-20-2005, 05:31 PM
Where is American Hero when you need him?
http://www.tvcrazy.net/tvclassics/wallpaper/oldshows/greatest-american/greatest-american-hero.jpg

RedDread
09-20-2005, 05:33 PM
I've tried registering on their forums, but apparently it takes a mod to approve it.

Mebbe I shouldn't have listed myself as a Chiefs fan :hmmm:

chiefsfan1963
09-20-2005, 05:44 PM
This game could be a preview of this year's SB! :clap:

chefsos
09-20-2005, 06:07 PM
I've tried registering on their forums, but apparently it takes a mod to approve it.

Mebbe I shouldn't have listed myself as a Chiefs fan :hmmm:
I tried, too. I was going to leave "Eagles" as favorite team, but I just.. couldn't.. do it. Here's what I got, maybe it's true, maybe...?

The error returned was:
Sorry, the server is too busy to handle your request, please try again in a moment

BTW, I'm inundated with enough Iggles shit here that I'm confident I could pass their trivia test if they require it!

ChiefsCountry
09-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Chiefs normally beat the hell out the top NFC team that comes into Arrowhead.

See Atlanta in 04
Rams in 02
Rams in 00
Vikes in 99
San Fran in 97
Green Bay in 96
San Fran in 94

MichaelH
09-20-2005, 06:58 PM
It's the NFC and they're not nearly as strong as the AFC. That being said, it's a short week and it depends on several things. My main concern is winning in Denver and coming out injury free and then I'll feel a bit more cocky. Philly is very good at several things. It will be a good game.

Zebedee DuBois
09-20-2005, 07:25 PM
Someone should send T.Owens an email telling all the nasty things McNabb and Reid are saying about him behind his back..

el borracho
09-20-2005, 07:30 PM
Toughest game of the first 4, IMO. Big, tough QB who can run, all-world WR, stout defense. Should be a great game.

Saulbadguy
09-20-2005, 07:38 PM
I expect a win everytime we play at home.

tk13
09-20-2005, 07:51 PM
Toughest game of the first 4, IMO. Big, tough QB who can run, all-world WR, stout defense. Should be a great game.
Plus they have one of the best coaching staffs in the league, at least I think so. I like Reid, and their O and D coordinators are excellent. I love how Jim Johnson runs their defense. Al and Gun will need to bring their A game.

cmh6476
09-20-2005, 10:10 PM
I tried, too. I was going to leave "Eagles" as favorite team, but I just.. couldn't.. do it. Here's what I got, maybe it's true, maybe...?

The error returned was:
Sorry, the server is too busy to handle your request, please try again in a moment

BTW, I'm inundated with enough Iggles shit here that I'm confident I could pass their trivia test if they require it!

it took a day or so for them to accept this chiefs fan :thumb:

Pitt Gorilla
09-20-2005, 10:16 PM
If our ends don't pressure McNabb, he'll beat the hell out of us.

Halfcan
09-20-2005, 10:49 PM
We will beat the hell out of the Eagles. They are so overated!!!