PDA

View Full Version : No matter whether the......

Hunglikahorse
09-22-2005, 04:32 PM
Chiefs or Broncos are up or down for the year, when it comes to these teams playing each other for the most part they are consistently close games. I believe if this were a Sunday afternoon game the Broncos would be slightly hungrier and have a little more sense of urgency due to already having one AFC loss and playing a divisional foe they cannot afford to lose to at home.

However, because it is a Monday Night, all bets are off when it comes to which team will have more of a sense of urgency. No team wants to look bad in front of the nation and that is where I feel this helps the Chiefs avoid losing intensity by feeling they can afford to lose one. Because you know Hall and LJ especially like to showcase especially LJ. Agree with Gaz that LJ should get the ball more. But I feel Saunders will come out throwing first to soften their D for LJ. No way do the Chiefs come out running first especially if MeatRoaf is not playing. Denver did NOTHING to improve their O and it definitely shows.

leviw
09-22-2005, 04:43 PM
Chiefs or Broncos are up or down for the year, when it comes to these teams playing each other for the most part they are consistently close games. I believe if this were a Sunday afternoon game the Broncos would be slightly hungrier and have a little more sense of urgency due to already having one AFC loss and playing a divisional foe they cannot afford to lose to at home.

However, because it is a Monday Night, all bets are off when it comes to which team will have more of a sense of urgency. No team wants to look bad in front of the nation and that is where I feel this helps the Chiefs avoid losing intensity by feeling they can afford to lose one. Because you know Hall and LJ especially like to showcase especially LJ. Agree with Gaz that LJ should get the ball more. But I feel Saunders will come out throwing first to soften their D for LJ. No way do the Chiefs come out running first especially if MeatRoaf is not playing. Denver did NOTHING to improve their O and it definitely shows.

The last three games between the two really haven't been close at all. KC has palyed two nationally televised games already, so I doubt they're too worried about that. Plus, you wrote that whole thing, and not once did you mention Priest. Why?

Simplex3
09-22-2005, 04:46 PM
Plus, you wrote that whole thing, and not once did you mention Priest. Why?
See: "Posts: 4"

He hasn't been properly indoctrinated by The Planet yet. Don't worry, he'll be willing to suck Priest's Johnson soon enough.

leviw
09-22-2005, 04:49 PM
See: "Posts: 4"

He hasn't been properly indoctrinated by The Planet yet. Don't worry, he'll be willing to suck Priest's Johnson soon enough.

I wouldn't have posted anything, but it's not often I can pick on a post from someone n00b-ier than me.

Simplex3
09-22-2005, 04:52 PM
I wouldn't have posted anything, but it's not often I can pick on a post from someone n00b-ier than me.
ROFL

There's an off chance that realization has upgraded you from n00b to nub.

Hunglikahorse
09-22-2005, 05:09 PM
Hey Herpes Simplex and Loview,

With all due respect to the Priest if you haven't noticed 'this year' which I KNOW you haven't. Priest needs Roaf,LJ does not. That is not a slam on Priest, it is just a fact. LJ has more power than Priest. We saw this in the Faider game. Denver's D will be salty against the run Monday night. If Roaf plays all the better for a one two punch. But I believe Roaf probably will set out again and therefore if I were the coach I would give LJ as many or more carries.

Know your football boys!!!!!

Flacid 7" out

leviw
09-22-2005, 05:13 PM

Know your role n00b!!!!

Hunglikahorse
09-22-2005, 05:19 PM
:shake:If you only knew Loview!! HA HAHAHAHAHA!!! Definitely know my role! HEHEHEHE

keg in kc
09-22-2005, 07:13 PM
One of the '02 games was 31-24, and we trailed the entire game. Not close.

One of the '03 games we lost 45-27, and Clinton Portis sported a championship belt. Not close.

Both of the games last year were not close. Denver beat us 34-24 to start the season, and then we beat them 45-17 at Arrowhead.

That's only 2 close games in the last 6. I think that trend continues this year, except that we win there, breaking that streak.

HemiEd
09-22-2005, 07:26 PM

With all due respect to the Priest if you haven't noticed 'this year' which I KNOW you haven't. Priest needs Roaf,LJ does not. That is not a slam on Priest, it is just a fact. LJ has more power than Priest. We saw this in the Faider game. Denver's D will be salty against the run Monday night. If Roaf plays all the better for a one two punch. But I believe Roaf probably will set out again and therefore if I were the coach I would give LJ as many or more carries.

Actually if you would go review the game one more time n00b you will notice that Priest finally broke through late and that helped determine the game. LJ is wonderful to have, but this is still Priest's team IMO.

OMG, this is going to be fun!
**waiting for the x and o guys to show up**

chiefs4me
09-22-2005, 07:31 PM

Flacid 7" out

ROFL...........:rolleyes:

Hunglikahorse
09-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Hey, "Give me head" oops! I mean "HemiEd" !!! You make my point perfectly "Head" Priest had one major run. How many did LJ have??? :shake:

NUFF SAID !!

leviw
09-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Hey, "Give me head" oops! I mean "HemiEd" !!! You make my point perfectly "Head" Priest had one major run. How many did LJ have??? :shake:

NUFF SAID !!

LJ's longest run was 11 yards. Priest's longest run was 20 yards. What's your definition of "major run"?

Rausch
09-22-2005, 10:38 PM

Flacid 7" out

So HumpingAHorse, other than stating the obvious by pointing out we have two good RB's what is your point?

Your backfield sucks, your WR's are aged or average, and all you've got is a solid defense.

Sounds just like Jake's team in Zona. You remember how they finished?...

Reaper16
09-22-2005, 11:20 PM
This is one of the worst troll attempts in recent memory. "Give me head, I mean 'HemiEd?'" Are you even trying?

Hammock Parties
09-22-2005, 11:22 PM
The last time Denver's offense started this poorly, they went 6-10.

el borracho
09-22-2005, 11:22 PM
I think he is a Chiefs fan. :shrug:

Rausch
09-22-2005, 11:24 PM

NUFF SAID !!

chagrin
09-23-2005, 06:51 AM
All I know is, any 'man' who wants more men to know about his dingy and the size of it - is teh ghey, period.

Hunglikahorse
09-23-2005, 08:08 AM
Rausch, had to state the obvious to these other bozos who really don't see it. I am a die-hard Chiefs fan since '66' but I don't wear Chief colored glasses either and never will. Call it for what it is. Of course it is Priest's team but while Roaf is out 2/3rds of the carries go to LJ IMO.

Katie
09-23-2005, 09:35 AM
All I know is, any 'man' who wants more men to know about his dingy and the size of it - is teh ghey, period.

This guy needs to show up for some of the 37 Forever functions in October and I'll be the judge of that!

Bowser
09-23-2005, 09:42 AM
This guy needs to show up for some of the 37 Forever functions in October and I'll be the judge of that!

At least make him work for it. Never beg!

Simplex3
09-23-2005, 09:48 AM
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the amount of the bullwhip he couldn't get shoved into his ass. You really want to measure that?

Keep trying DungOfAHorse, you'll get those last 7in up there yet. Hell, who would have thought you'd get the first 7ft 5in up there?

chagrin
09-23-2005, 10:05 AM

umm...

:spock:

Dartgod
09-23-2005, 10:56 AM
I this one of Tom Cash's IDs?

leviw
09-23-2005, 05:06 PM
Rausch, had to state the obvious to these other bozos who really don't see it. I am a die-hard Chiefs fan since '66' but I don't wear Chief colored glasses either and never will. Call it for what it is. Of course it is Priest's team but while Roaf is out 2/3rds of the carries go to LJ IMO.

I'm sorry to continue and post on this thread with the presumption that you are ignorant, but I just can't hlep myself. You do realize Roaf was out last week, right? And you do realize that when Willie was out, Priest still had 10 more carries than LJ, right?

vailpass
09-23-2005, 05:24 PM
So HumpingAHorse, other than stating the obvious by pointing out we have two good RB's what is your point?

Your backfield sucks, your WR's are aged or average, and all you've got is a solid defense.

Sounds just like Jake's team in Zona. You remember how they finished?...

Nice try Rausch but this guy isn't a Bronco, he's one of your very own. :p

KC Dan
09-23-2005, 05:34 PM
Nice try Rausch but this guy isn't a Bronco, he's one of your very own. :p
No! You take him!
Actually, this is a "steal" game for KC. KC doesn't need to win this game but the donkeys need it - bad. That is why the NFL has it setup for each team to play divisional foes 1&1, home & away. It makes divisional races so much closer and competitive. We all know this and so does Shanarat. If the donkeys lose a home game against a divisional rival and fall 2 games back, they are in a big hole. KC is not "supposed" to win this game. I hope they do but the world will not stop for the Chiefs if they drop this one. I also hope they don't feel this way because the killer instinct has been missing on our team for quite awhile.