PDA

View Full Version : I guess Taco had a problem with my post

stumppy
09-23-2005, 01:27 AM
Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy
Who ? Me ?
I kinda like it here. I was thinking about hanging out here at least through the football season.
I've been looking for a new Board to post on every since they kicked me off of the other one I was on. What a bunch of azzholes. All I did was post a few pictures. Then they started their sophmoric name calling . All I read was 'stumppy you friggin scumbag' or 'stumppy you're one sick mofo'. They were even calling me a ...uh...pedolo, no....pedicure...no it was pedoelphia I think. I don't even know what the heck that is.

After reading several posts by the members here I think I might fit right in. It sounds like you guys are my kind of people.

BTW How old are you ?

24champbailey's reply :

What board did you get kicked off of? I get suspended here once or twice but its cool now and i got kicked off finhaven for saying marino sucks BFD. I dont like it now since queef fans have raided the damn place and i have some on ignore, i like to talk trash and some can handle it (redread, you stumpy) and some cant ( ie boob). Im 20 will be 21 soon but anyway welcome.

:LOL:

Went right over champs head.:D
Man, those Donco fans are dense.

Think I should tell him he's not really my favorite age but I'd still like to exchange pics ? :evil:

Right after my post the whole thread got moved to 'The Horses Butt' (Romper Room) page.ROFL

Pants
09-23-2005, 01:28 AM
Quote:

Who ? Me ?
I kinda like it here. I was thinking about hanging out here at least through the football season.
I've been looking for a new Board to post on every since they kicked me off of the other one I was on. What a bunch of azzholes. All I did was post a few pictures. Then they started their sophmoric name calling . All I read was 'stumppy you friggin scumbag' or 'stumppy you're one sick mofo'. They were even calling me a ...uh...pedolo, no....pedicure...no it was pedoelphia I think. I don't even know what the heck that is.

After reading several posts by the members here I think I might fit right in. It sounds like you guys are my kind of people.

BTW How old are you ?

24champbailey's reply :

What board did you get kicked off of? I get suspended here once or twice but its cool now and i got kicked off finhaven for saying marino sucks BFD. I dont like it now since queef fans have raided the damn place and i have some on ignore, i like to talk trash and some can handle it (redread, you stumpy) and some cant ( ie boob). Im 20 will be 21 soon but anyway welcome.

Think I should tell him he's not really my favorite age but I'd still like to exchange pics ? :evil:

Right after my post the whole thread got moved to 'The Horses Butt' (Romper Room) page.ROFL

ROFL

That's qual.

|Zach|
09-23-2005, 01:38 AM
The thread was headed there for a while. I doubt your posting was the thing that did it. That guy is a friggin tool.

stumppy
09-23-2005, 01:39 AM
ROFL

That's qual.

Thanks. It cracked me up.
I think champbailey needs to take a few reading comprehension classes.
'I'm 20 will soon be 21'ROFL

I guess ol' TJ doesn't let them have any fun on the Mange. My post hadn't been up 3 minutes and it was moved.ROFL
Come to think of it I don't recall seeing anyone cuss there either. Wouldn't suprise me at all if cussing was not allowed.

Miles
09-23-2005, 01:39 AM
The thread was headed there for a while. I doubt your posting was the thing that did it. That guy is a friggin tool.

Still some quality scarcam though.

|Zach|
09-23-2005, 01:40 AM
They try to go football only with thier main forum.

Pants
09-23-2005, 01:44 AM
They try to go football only with thier main forum.

F*cking tools.

stumppy
09-23-2005, 01:47 AM

Ah, come on. Let me keep my ' I ruined a thread on the mange' swagger for just a little while.:D

RedDread
09-23-2005, 01:48 AM
Quote:

Who ? Me ?

BTW How old are you ?

24champbailey's reply :

ROFL, I didn't even read his response till now, good stuff stump

Taco John
09-23-2005, 02:59 AM
Hell I didn't even read your post... That thing had "horses butt forum" written all over it early on.

stumppy
09-23-2005, 03:45 AM
Hell I didn't even read your post... That thing had "horses butt forum" written all over it early on.

Dang it :cuss:

Don't try and kill my Bad Boy rep.(sucks gut in, puffs chest out)
You know damn good and well I single handidly trashed that thread.
As far as anyone on the OM knows. I'm one mean assed internet keyboard tough guy. And lets keep it that way.

Do you think if I always posted using bold, larger than normal font on the OM it makes me look tougher ? I'm not sure myself. I've been thinking of using colored font.

:D

Abba-Dabba
09-23-2005, 04:54 AM
Do you think if I always posted using bold, larger than normal font on the OM it makes me look tougher ? I'm not sure myself. I've been thinking of using colored font.

Try black. Black just screams tough guy font.

chagrin
09-23-2005, 06:46 AM
Thanks. It cracked me up.
I think champbailey needs to take a few reading comprehension classes.
'I'm 20 will soon be 21'ROFL

I guess ol' TJ doesn't let them have any fun on the Mange. My post hadn't been up 3 minutes and it was moved.ROFL
Come to think of it I don't recall seeing anyone cuss there either. Wouldn't suprise me at all if cussing was not allowed.

I bet though, he will allow the overuse of 'paradigm' - you know, just so you can try and seem super intelligent.

BigRedChief
09-23-2005, 07:08 AM
Dang it :cuss:Don't try and kill my Bad Boy rep.(sucks gut in, puffs chest out)You know damn good and well I single handidly trashed that thread.

Hey bub I had the longest string of neg rep over there ever until TJ reset the rep. And I don't even call them names or post insulting pics. You still got some work to do n00b. :harumph:

teedubya
09-23-2005, 07:11 AM
And then.... ?