PDA

View Full Version : Wireless CF Card -or- The crap I find when I clean a drawer out

Simplex3
09-23-2005, 02:41 PM
So I'm cleaning out a drawer in my office and I find the following items I had forgotten I owned:

1. Linksys 802.11b wireless compact flash card for a PDA (WCF12)
2. 6 1.44MB floppys (wtf?)
3. A USB to infrared adapter
4. 3 Zip 250 discs (do I own a drive for them? I'll have to check...)
5. An inductor/resistor color code wheel
6. A full box of business cards for a company I sold
7. One remote I forgot I had and one I have no idea what it goes to (some radio)
8. The handle to a Swiffer duster, just the plastic parts
9. A telephone line cord
10. The usual (paperclips, old batteries, etc)

So is this stuff payment from the gnomes that steal my socks? Where the hell does it all come from?

Ok, turns out I *do* have a Zip 250 drive, 6 250MB discs and one 100MB disc. I would still like to know where it came from, though.

Simplex3
09-23-2005, 02:43 PM
PS, if anyone wishes to be the owner of any of the aforementioned stuff let me know. It obviously has little value to me.

Saulbadguy
09-23-2005, 02:50 PM
Heh. Zip drives. People still use those around here..for whatever reason. :shake:

Boozer
09-23-2005, 02:55 PM
Heh. Zip drives. People still use those around here..for whatever reason. :shake:

I remember a thread last spring (?) where someone dissed Zip drives and all hell broke loose. You'd think Taco said something about Priest, it was that bad.

Saulbadguy
09-23-2005, 02:56 PM
I remember a thread last spring (?) where someone dissed Zip drives and all hell broke loose. You'd think Taco said something about Priest, it was that bad.
Ah...well, in that case...**** Zip Drives. Useless pieces of shit.