PDA

View Full Version : What do Vic Carcucci, Lincoln Kennedy and Cris Collinsworth all have in common?

kchero
09-24-2005, 07:56 PM
They all are giving props to the CHIEFS and their defense. Infact, Kennedy and Collinsworth feel that it is the most improved defense so far this season. Heres the quotes:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/8882543

Are the Broncos going to spoil the Chiefs' perfect start in prime time?

Ask Vic!
Have a question for Vic on anything NFL related? Don't just sit there -- send it to AskVic@nfl.com, and the best questions will be answered throughout the season right here on NFL.com!
I don't think so.

The Chiefs simply are too explosive on offense for the Broncos to keep pace with them. Kansas City might not pile up the points on the road, but a big scoring performance shouldn't be necessary against a Denver offense that has managed only a pair of touchdowns in two games.

The Chiefs have made tremendous strides on defense, and this game should be another example of that improvement. Expect them to be effective when they crowd the line of scrimmage to stop the Broncos' running game and dare quarterback Jake Plummer to throw.

Although Plummer is capable of making some big plays, he is equally capable of making some major blunders. And, in what could very well end up being a close, low-scoring game, Plummer figures to have a decisive turnover … or two.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/8878809

LINCOLN KENNEDY

"I would have to say the Kansas City defense has been the most impressive so far. I give it to them since they've shut down the two-most potentially dangerous offenses faced by the teams on this list. The Week 1 performance against the Jets was very impressive, an eye-opener for a unit that had so many new parts to start the season. And they were able to keep it together on the road, holding off a Raiders team with dangerous offensive weapons of its own. In the long run, however, it could be the Bears defense that winds up most impressive, for the simple fact that this group will be the deciding factor

CRIS COLLINSWORTH

"There is no question that Kansas City has improved the most. This was a defense that was in desperate need of an infusion of new players. The club brought in Sammy Knight, Patrick Surtain, Kendrell Bell and drafted rookie linebacker Derrick Johnson from Texas. The Chiefs are a completely different football team. But the best defense might be in Chicago. If they continue to get the kind of play from Kyle Orton that they got on Sunday -- and in the weakest division in the NFL -- the Bears could easily win the NFC North."

I would have to agree...(sorry if some of this info is a repost)

ArrowheadHawk
09-24-2005, 08:48 PM
nice :thumb:

Thig Lyfe
09-24-2005, 08:51 PM
I don't think so.

He only thinks the Chiefs will win?

What a prick.

kchero
09-24-2005, 09:11 PM
He only thinks the Chiefs will win?

What a prick.

I think you read it incorrectly...

The question was: Are the Broncos going to spoil the Chiefs' perfect start in prime time?

His reply was: I don't think so.

Click on the link, it is more evident then the way I had it posted.

Thig Lyfe
09-24-2005, 09:35 PM
I think you read it incorrectly...

The question was: Are the Broncos going to spoil the Chiefs' perfect start in prime time?

His reply was: I don't think so.

Click on the link, it is more evident then the way I had it posted.

;)

Halfcan
09-24-2005, 10:37 PM
What do they have in common-they are all ex-boyfriends of Jake Plummer.