PDA

View Full Version : Vic Carucci:Are the Broncos going to spoil the Chiefs' perfect start in prime time?

petegz28
09-25-2005, 10:30 AM
Sorry if it's a repost...
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/8882543

Are the Broncos going to spoil the Chiefs' perfect start in prime time?

I don't think so.

The Chiefs simply are too explosive on offense for the Broncos to keep pace with them. Kansas City might not pile up the points on the road, but a big scoring performance shouldn't be necessary against a Denver offense that has managed only a pair of touchdowns in two games.

The Chiefs have made tremendous strides on defense, and this game should be another example of that improvement. Expect them to be effective when they crowd the line of scrimmage to stop the Broncos' running game and dare quarterback Jake Plummer to throw.

Although Plummer is capable of making some big plays, he is equally capable of making some major blunders. And, in what could very well end up being a close, low-scoring game, Plummer figures to have a decisive turnover … or two.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-25-2005, 10:34 AM
I love it...... but at the same time it makes me think crap, they're starting to notice...

Mr. Krab
09-25-2005, 10:39 AM
Football people will start predicting the downfall of every team without a loss each week until they are all gone. It happens every year because they hope to be the one person to be "smart enough" to pick the upset. It can mean millions to their career.