PDA

View Full Version : I swear to God I hate McNair

badgirl
09-25-2005, 06:43 PM
some may know I am from TN and the Titans are my home team, who bad or good I will always be their fan......but I hate absolutely hate Steve McNair, he has sucked so bad the past 3 years I wish to god we would get a new QB. :banghead:

I didn't start even trying to learn anything about football until the oilers came to TN and then I wanted to learn so I could always be for the home team, they went to the superbowl their 2nd year and lost by a foot :mad: then went to the playoffs the next 3 years in a row , but the Ravens knocked them out of the superbowl the next year.

What the hell happened? McNair has changed a lot he need to retire and let someone else take over, I swear to god we would be so much better IMO

jAZ
09-25-2005, 06:46 PM
Does this make you a player hater?

Coach
09-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Well, the talent around McNair is one factor.

Also that McNair has been getting nicked up pretty good, that he's probably on the decline.

badgirl
09-25-2005, 06:50 PM
Does this make you a player hater?
I guess you could say that.

Wile_E_Coyote
09-25-2005, 06:51 PM
McNair is one tough SOB, he can handle the hate

badgirl
09-25-2005, 06:52 PM
Well, the talent around McNair is one factor.

Also that McNair has been getting nicked up pretty good, that he's probably on the decline.
yea our cap was low this year and if they don't do something their cap is gonna suck again this comming year.

Mcnair was out most of the games last year cause of his sternum, we doing just as bad with him in. They may as well try out their second string QB hell he can't do much worse.

badgirl
09-25-2005, 06:53 PM
McNair is one tough SOB, he can handle the hate
Yea if he could just handle the ball as well maybe we'd win some games.

Wile_E_Coyote
09-25-2005, 06:54 PM
Yea if he could just handle the ball as well maybe we'd win some games.

:)

Coach
09-25-2005, 06:55 PM
yea our cap was low this year and if they don't do something their cap is gonna suck again this comming year.

Mcnair was out most of the games last year cause of his sternum, we doing just as bad with him in. They may as well try out their second string QB hell he can't do much worse.

Yeah, but then maybe the Titans want him in there to keep sucking or something, so they can get the top pick in the Matt Leinart sweepstakes.

badgirl
09-25-2005, 06:57 PM
Yeah, but then maybe the Titans want him in there to keep sucking or something, so they can get the top pick in the Matt Leinart sweepstakes.
Well I have to say I don't know what that sweepstakes is, but if its for sucky ass teams they will definately get first pick every year till they get that stumppy little bastard off the field

Coach
09-25-2005, 06:57 PM
Oh, and I also want to mention that Tennessee is going under a new scheme as well in Norm Chow.

badgirl
09-25-2005, 06:59 PM
Oh, and I also want to mention that Tennessee is going under a new scheme as well in Norm Chow.
Dog chow is more like it, I will always be a Titans fan, but I pray to god he doesn't come back next year, we hopefully will make it to the playoffs again before I die. :mad:

dtebbe
09-25-2005, 07:01 PM
You have Billy Volek, he is da bomb!

DT

badgirl
09-25-2005, 07:02 PM
You have Billy Volek, he is da bomb!

DT
Well he played a lot last year when McNair was out and our stats was 5-12 !!!! What does that tell you. But I have to say he's probably better than McNair. I say Put the boy in :p

Skip Towne
09-25-2005, 07:05 PM
Well I have to say I don't know what that sweepstakes is, but if its for sucky ass teams they will definately get first pick every year till they get that stumppy little bastard off the field
I thought McNair was a big strong sumbitch.

badgirl
09-25-2005, 07:10 PM
I thought McNair was a big strong sumbitch.
Hes a has been, he used to be good when I first started watching when they first came to TN. But he is definately declining, he got slapped around a lot today, they do need to start protecting him more, he didn't have much time to throw the ball before they got to him. He was mostly throwing short passes, he acts like he cant throw bullets, the last play he threw the ball while he was in motion and over threw it when he has people wide open cause he tried to get a touchdown, it was the 3rd down, maybe if hed have thrown it to someone open they could have run it in, but he took off running and threw the ball into the endzone and overthrew it by a mile.

Mr. Rat Fink
09-25-2005, 07:11 PM
Dog chow is more like it, I will always be a Titans fan, but I pray to god he doesn't come back next year, we hopefully will make it to the playoffs again before I die. :mad:

Sounds like you want to scrap the entire team and start all over. Isn't there at least one Titans player that you'd like to keep around?

(IMO you ought to give Chow at least a season or two to establish an offense).

badgirl
09-25-2005, 07:14 PM
Sounds like you want to scrap the entire team and start all over. Isn't there at least one Titans player that you'd like to keep around?

(IMO you ought to give Chow at least a season or two to establish an offense).
yea I'd keep Chris Brown, I think he'd be really good with other players, scrap the whole team and start over? :hmmm: yea that actually may work.