PDA

View Full Version : I'm at the Denver airport

WebGem
09-26-2005, 08:08 AM
Lots of gay looking people here

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-26-2005, 08:09 AM
Are they making hee-haw sounds through their buck-teeth?

WebGem
09-26-2005, 08:10 AM
ROFL

dirk digler
Do you see any fat hairy Mexicans? If so say hi to TJ!

Bwana
Is Mike Keck hanging around up there?

SCChief
09-26-2005, 08:11 AM
Hide your Chiefs gear. It is not often those people see a fan of a real team, and they are likely to stampede.

WebGem
09-26-2005, 08:14 AM
I'm gonna pull a KC Dan tomorrow. For those of you that don't know what that is, it's when the Chiefs beat the Broncos and you are at the Denver airport after the game and yell "GO CHIEFS" really loud. I might say "The Broncos f*cking suck" instead though.

SCChief
09-26-2005, 08:17 AM
I'm gonna pull a KC Dan tomorrow. For those of you that don't know what that is, it's when the Chiefs beat the Broncos and you are at the Denver airport after the game and yell "GO CHIEFS" really loud. I might say "The Broncos f*cking suck" instead though.

I would stick with the "GO CHIEFS". If you yell a profanity, you may give them an excuse to arrest you. The last thing you want is to be stuck in a jail cell with a bunch of Donks fans.

Pants
09-26-2005, 08:20 AM

ROFL

BigRedChief
09-26-2005, 08:21 AM

Hey we are the camero and mullet crowd, remember?

Garcia Bronco
09-26-2005, 08:26 AM

Many chiefs are flying in for the game.

WebGem
09-26-2005, 08:28 AM
Yeah, they should be here a while later.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-26-2005, 08:30 AM
Hey we are the camero and mullet crowd, remember?
Yea but we're proud of it. They just don't know any better.

Garcia Bronco
09-26-2005, 08:33 AM
Yeah, they should be here a while later.

They? you.

By the way...some folks should be by to see you in a moment. Please. Whatever they ask you to do....resist at all costs....they like a good chase. And trust me...riding the luggage machines might seem like a good idea....but it won't help you hide.

ROFL

Rain Man
09-26-2005, 08:49 AM
Just for the record, I flew back in from Yellowstone, but I arrived on Saturday. So he's not talking about me.

Donger
09-26-2005, 08:54 AM
If you're in the A Concourse, there's a waitress at the Cowboy Bar that gives blowjobs for $25 a pop. That's what I've heard, anyway.

Eleazar
09-26-2005, 08:59 AM
Go to one of the gift shops, buy 10 or 12 Donkeys bumper stickers, then put them in all the urinals and toilets in the nearest bathroom. They can either piss on the donkeys or piss in their pants!

kcirnamffoh
09-26-2005, 09:01 AM
... it's when the Chiefs beat the Broncos and you are at the Denver airport after the game and yell "GO CHIEFS" really loud.

So you're saying you haven't done that in over FOUR YEARS!!! Come on Chiefs' fans. Get a grip. The Broncos won back to back Superbowls just not even 10 years ago. The Chiefs haven't even been to one for over 30. I'm a die-hard Chiefs' fan that lives in this reality. That franchise deserves a lot of respect.

It doesn't mean I don't want to see the Chiefs break some horses. I want to see the Chiefs win it all despite any other team. But Denver had some great success at the hands of a great QB. They still are a threat to win the AFC West.

they like a good chase. And trust me...riding the luggage machines might seem like a good idea....but it won't help you hide.

LOL! Yeah, cause you'll just keep coming around again.

Area 51
09-26-2005, 09:06 AM

Of course!! Denver couldn't sell out the stadium so there were 65,000 seats available for next to nothing as well as really cheap airline tickets that were probably subsidized by the donkey's owner so he could have people in the stands. Too bad there will be more Red and Gold than black and blue (they will all be on the field after the game).

jspchief
09-26-2005, 09:08 AM
So you're saying you haven't done that in over FOUR YEARS!!! Come on Chiefs' fans. Get a grip. The Broncos won back to back Superbowls just not even 10 years ago. The Chiefs haven't even been to one for over 30. I'm a die-hard Chiefs' fan that lives in this reality. That franchise deserves a lot of respect.

It doesn't mean I don't want to see the Chiefs break some horses. I want to see the Chiefs win it all despite any other team. But Denver had some great success at the hands of a great QB. They still are a threat to win the AFC West.

LOL! Yeah, cause you'll just keep coming around again.:spock:

Area 51
09-26-2005, 09:08 AM

Regardless of their past the donkeys deserve no respect from any Chiefs fan. Get your priorities right die-hard Chiefs fan!!!

BigRedChief
09-26-2005, 09:09 AM

They have lost 13 out of 17 MNF games. They wilt under the bright lights.

Donger
09-26-2005, 09:10 AM
But Denver had some great success at the hands of a great QB.

Yes, they/he did. And he can sell cars like no one other.

But, I fail to see how that fact is relevant with regards to tonight's game.

Phobia
09-26-2005, 09:13 AM
They have lost 13 out of 17 MNF games. They wilt under the bright lights.

I forgot about that. I'd like to change my prediction to a Chiefs slaughter.

jspchief
09-26-2005, 09:14 AM

Is it hard to type while receiving a tea-bag from a horse?

Iowanian
09-26-2005, 09:15 AM
I've got a request.

Could you get some pictures of Bronco fans with any of the following chacteristics.
1. Fat
2. Mullet-DonkeyAmerican Hairstyle
3. A donk fan in a camero
4. Donkville parkinglot prior to the game, so KC will know what a tailgate party really looks like.

Garcia Bronco
09-26-2005, 09:20 AM
Of course!! Denver couldn't sell out the stadium so there were 65,000 seats available for next to nothing as well as really cheap airline tickets that were probably subsidized by the donkey's owner so he could have people in the stands. Too bad there will be more Red and Gold than black and blue (they will all be on the field after the game).

LOL

KC Dan
09-26-2005, 09:26 AM
Be ready to run though if it was like when I did it, the donkey fans looked like a bunch of whipped puppies with their heads down. That is probably why I got away with it. I only wish that we win so you can at least think to do it. Ahhh, good times.....

Area 51
09-26-2005, 09:39 AM
LOL

Actually the Chiefs don't discriminate against aborant behavior by the gay donks, nor their fans. They always let the sexual preference of others slide!

kcirnamffoh
09-26-2005, 09:40 AM
But, I fail to see how that fact is relevant with regards to tonight's game.

Regardless of their past the deserve no respect from any Chiefs fan. Get your priorities right die-hard Chiefs fan!!!

Look, I've been a Chiefs' fan a long time and have seen and heard all the fun, witty, clever and mostly obnoxious trash talking. I believe its all those fans that feel like they have some kind of control over the outcome through what they say before the game that are most likely to jump off bridges after it. Its just a game.

Biohazard
09-26-2005, 09:43 AM
Hope you got a tetanus shot before you left. There are a lot of weirdos there. BECAREFUL and always look behind you!

KC Dan
09-26-2005, 09:47 AM
Here's what you do:
Make a large fake key to Invesco out of cardboard. If the Chiefs win, run around DIA with it yelling "I've got the key to Invesco" while wearing a Chiefs jersey. That ought to do it.

Area 51
09-26-2005, 09:49 AM
Look, I've been a Chiefs' fan a long time and have seen and heard all the fun, witty, clever and mostly obnoxious trash talking. I believe its all those fans that feel like they have some kind of control over the outcome through what they say before the game that are most likely to jump off bridges after it. Its just a game.

Don't be so defensive. Tonight we play a game against rivals that might be equivalent to that of the Raid ers of old. Show no mercy!!!

If you can't live with that, get off your high horse, the coke has drifted up to your nose as well.

alanm
09-26-2005, 09:52 AM
I've got a request.

Could you get some pictures of Bronco fans with any of the following chacteristics.
1. Fat
2. Mullet-DonkeyAmerican Hairstyle
3. A donk fan in a camero
4. Donkville parkinglot prior to the game, so KC will know what a tailgate party really looks like.
An oldie but a goodie. :thumb:

alanm
09-26-2005, 09:57 AM
More recent. :)

Area 51
09-26-2005, 09:58 AM
More recent. :)

Now that is sick!!!!

redfan
09-26-2005, 10:13 AM
Now that is sick!!!!

I hate to give a donx fan any sort of ammo at all, but have you seen "Belly Boy" ? That toothless bastage gives all Chiefs fans a bad rep.

Tinlar
09-26-2005, 10:15 AM

http://www.peterska2.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/feedtroll.gif

WebGem
09-26-2005, 10:19 AM

Actually, it was over 5 years ago when we last beat you in Denver, which is what I assume you were talking about. But I never said anything about winning in Denver, he did it after the 45-17 game if I'm not mistaken. He probably had a layover in Denver on the way back home.

jspchief
09-26-2005, 10:21 AM
Look, I've been a Chiefs' fan a long time and have seen and heard all the fun, witty, clever and mostly obnoxious trash talking. I believe its all those fans that feel like they have some kind of control over the outcome through what they say before the game that are most likely to jump off bridges after it. Its just a game.Let's see. Joined today, and you've already managed to praise the Bron cos and take shots at fans for being too passionate. And it only took 5 posts.

I really look forward to more of your wisdom :rolleyes:

WebGem
09-26-2005, 10:22 AM

WTF, I didn't even notice you said you were a Chiefs fan.

Iowanian
09-26-2005, 10:24 AM
Some pics of Old crappy cars with Donk Bumper stickers would be nice also....to counter the standard Meck77 smack.

bogie
09-26-2005, 10:32 AM

You aware we're playing a game tonight, right? Of course they're a threat, they are also vulnerable. Get a grip? If we win tonight we're in better shape than anyone expected, I don't want to get a grip!! This sh*t is fun. Relax and enjoy it while we can. Otherwise STFU and STFD!

Area 51
09-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Let's see. Joined today, and you've already managed to praise the Bron cos and take shots at fans for being too passionate. And it only took 5 posts.

I really look forward to more of your wisdom :rolleyes:

I would guess that you are correct in your basic direction. This guy seems to be a donke y troll over here to stir up crap. Either that or jason has a new login.