PDA

View Full Version : My Stereo Got Jacked...

KC Dan
09-26-2005, 09:29 AM
and I almost caught the bastards Saturday night. I let the dog out at 3am and heard a noise out front. I looked around the fence, saw some kids in my truck, grabbed some iron, locked, loaded and ran out to confront the little shits. They heard me and ran with my XM stereo. They mustv'e heard me coming. Damn, I wanted to take one out... Another $300 down the drain. :banghead::cuss:

Iowanian
09-26-2005, 09:36 AM
The lesson learned here is......you need a rifle, with a night scope you can just poke through the screen.

....or a meaner, faster dog.

Hopefully, they got hit by a car, while running away.

Dave Lane
09-26-2005, 09:37 AM
Dan,

I would expect this where you used to live in Denver. Where the hell did you move? Oakland?

Dave

Biohazard
09-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Looks like you need atrunk monkey (http://www.trunkmonkeyad.com/4wmv.htm) .By the way sorry to here that kinda chit happening. :shake:

Saulbadguy
Report it stolen to XM. Each XM radio has a unique radio ID. Call them up and XM will disable it, rendering it useless.

KC Dan
The lesson learned here is......you need a rifle, with a night scope you can just poke through the screen.

....or a meaner, faster dog.

Hopefully, they got hit by a car, while running away.
Yeah, the dog is a cairn terrier who only knows how to bark. Unfortunately, I would have caught them but they had a car parked and ready to roll about 6 houses away and sped off. So, if you live in the Vancouver area and drive a silver Honda coupe, I'm looking for you sumbitches!!!

jidar
09-26-2005, 09:39 AM
Probably better you didn't catch them. Would have gone to jail for even showing the weapon in anger.
Unless you're in Texas of course.

KC Dan
09-26-2005, 09:40 AM
Report it stolen to XM. Each XM radio has a unique radio ID. Call them up and XM will disable it, rendering it useless.
I called to do that yesterday morning but the cops wanted it not to be disabled hoping to catch them that way. XM told me they would not bill me for that ID anymore plus give me 2 months rebate when I call and swap to a new unit later today. So, that was good.

Dartgod
09-26-2005, 09:41 AM
Bummer, dude...

Saulbadguy
09-26-2005, 09:42 AM
I called to do that yesterday morning but the cops wanted it not to be disabled hoping to catch them that way. XM told me they would not bill me for that ID anymore plus give me 2 months rebate when I call and swap to a new unit later today. So, that was good.
Nice.

Simplex3
09-26-2005, 09:43 AM
Yeah, the dog is a cairn terrier who only knows how to bark. Unfortunately, I would have caught them but they had a car parked and ready to roll about 6 houses away and sped off. So, if you live in the Vancouver area and drive a silver Honda coupe, I'm looking for you sumbitches!!!
Dude, I didn't mean it!

Oh, wait, I don't live in Vancouver or drive a Honda. Never mind.

Bowser
09-26-2005, 09:43 AM

That's cool.

Skip Towne
09-26-2005, 09:46 AM
Dude, I didn't mean it!

Bah! What a weak alibi. You did it and you know it!

jidar
09-26-2005, 09:47 AM
That's good customer service. I'd get XM service myself but I have about a 5 minute commute including dropping the kids off at school. Just can't justify it.

Simplex3
09-26-2005, 09:55 AM
Bah! What a weak alibi. You did it and you know it!
It's kind of odd but I was in Vancouver, WA a couple of weeks ago.

KC Kings
09-26-2005, 09:57 AM
Dude, I didn't mean it!

There's nothing a hate worse than a Canadian that drives an import! :cuss:

KC Dan
09-26-2005, 09:59 AM
It's kind of odd but I was in Vancouver, WA a couple of weeks ago.Date with TJ? ROFL

Bootlegged
09-26-2005, 10:02 AM
My homeboy got jacked
My mothers on crack
My sister can't work cause her arms show tracks.

Simplex3
09-26-2005, 10:28 AM
Date with TJ? ROFL
Taco Con doesn't live in Dungver? That make him even worse.

Dartgod
09-26-2005, 10:38 AM
Taco Con doesn't live in Dungver? That make him even worse.
Yes, but it makes the City of Denver better. I think they paid him to leave.

KC Dan
09-26-2005, 10:40 AM
Taco Con doesn't live in Dungver? That make him even worse.Nope, he lives in my fair town...:banghead: Come to think of it TJ - What were you doing Saturday night??????