PDA

View Full Version : "If We Lose" DaMnIt AlReAdY!!!!

kczoo
09-26-2005, 11:49 AM
Man am I glad some of you arent players or coaches. I absolutely love this team!! We are only as good as our backups are, so I say Jordan Black goes tonight and is phenominal! If the defense can hold the running game and create a turnover or two, it shouldnt ALWAYS be up to the offense anyways. Hey guess what guys, get used to seeing Black over there, cuz after this season we rebuild either way. Yes, its coming. But AFTER we win in Unimpressco Field!!!

Mr. Rat Fink
09-26-2005, 12:00 PM
I love the enthusiasm. That sh*t got me pumped. You're right, it's now or never and every game counts.

Mickey (Rocky I): "You're gonna eat lightning, and you're gonna crap thunder."

kczoo
09-26-2005, 12:22 PM
Yea Rat. Can u imagine being Jordan Black? Oh sh*t, can I do this in Denver?? Awe Fu*k THAT!!! Dude has to be on fuggin fire and open some major holes. Tell you what, while we all watch tonight and LJ and or Priest strips off a 39 yard run, Mile Highs gonna freak! Then us at home (the doubters) will feel more relaxed. HELL NO!! Were not wasting any damn airline fuel for nothing, were going there for a purpose!!

Inspector
09-26-2005, 12:34 PM
I like it when the oppossing team's stadium grows eerily quiet.

kczoo
09-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Hey, and you WILL see Chiefs fans there in the stands! ALSO what people failed to mention is that Donkey fans are fickle. So when were up on them, look for the boos and hisses to come

Mr. Rat Fink
09-26-2005, 01:09 PM
And fingers?

carlos3652
09-26-2005, 01:16 PM
Man am I glad some of you arent players or coaches. I absolutely love this team!! We are only as good as our backups are, so I say Jordan Black goes tonight and is phenominal! If the defense can hold the running game and create a turnover or two, it shouldnt ALWAYS be up to the offense anyways. Hey guess what guys, get used to seeing Black over there, cuz after this season we rebuild either way. Yes, its coming. But AFTER we win in Unimpressco Field!!!

You are an idiot... Of course we are not players and coaches, and i am sure that if we were, we would be 100% confident going into every game that we could pull out a win.

But as fans, you need to put everything in perspective, we might win tonight, we might lose tonight...

if we win, will I be buying playoff tickets... no, but I know we can beat a playoff teams on the road and I will be pumped up to face Philly at home...

if we lose will I think the season is over and dooommmmed!1one... NO, I think we are a good team that is not 100% healthy and have not won a game in 4 years @ Invesco...

You probably dont even have season tickets and are not a real fan....

:p

kczoo
09-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Section 320, Row 20, Seats 20 and 21 Beotch, come on up when we play Philly and ill introduce you to my friends punk. Hope you come by, I wont forget the comments

carlos3652
09-26-2005, 01:26 PM
Section 320, Row 20, Seats 20 and 21 Beotch, come on up when we play Philly and ill introduce you to my friends punk. Hope you come by, I wont forget the comments

I guess you missed the smilie at the bottom at the post... but thats ok if your sarcasm meter is broken... I understand... what I was trying to tell you was that I am pumped up for tonight, but Im not setting myself up for dissapointment as a fan... (I get soooo pissed when we lose, and its that much worse if I think we will roll in the game)...

Im sure you have great friends and I will visit with you and them sometime, but you need to relax... (it might be the thin air up there)... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

(Hope you saw the smilies this time) -

kczoo
09-26-2005, 01:29 PM
Section and Row are right, seats are wrong, Im not getting those confiscated!! Hey Carlos, do drop by our section, I am fuggin hyped up, sorry also