PDA

View Full Version : Wheres The Love Complaints

kczoo
09-26-2005, 01:08 PM
Hey lets be secure here. Who gives a crap about Sterling Sharpe Chedder? I love KC and so do you, so who cares about fuggin ratings and commentators. Like always, Im shutting off Madden tonight and listening to Holtus as I watch. Id rather be the martyr underdog and sneak the Fu*k up on people then be like Indy and have all these high expectations.

GO KC!!

jidar
09-26-2005, 01:11 PM
I don't care about respect or lack of it, and I couldn't care less what Sterling Sharpe thinks of Kansas City. What I do care about is trying to watch a football game and having to listen to that trash. My broadcast was too out of sync with the Radio for that to work so I had the option of no audio or Raiders felatio.

kczoo
09-26-2005, 01:17 PM
I hear you, but hey, were Chiefs fans man. weve been consistantly kickin azz for years! Everytime I watch a game, home or away, I feel the aura of Arrowhead. The smells, the yells, the chills. The introductions, the music. Jeeezuz, were gonna kick azz tonight I feel it. Taking my Donkey for a ride tonightand gonna beat that ass!!