PDA

View Full Version : The "give jwhit some love" thread

mcan
09-26-2005, 05:33 PM
Since he's so depressed:

"i don't know why you guys hate me so much?"
-jwhit

I figured this would be a good place to offer some words of encouragement and advice for our infamous little editorialist/radio personality. I'll start:

It's OK, that you aren't a good writer and you don't use any logic to base your assertions on. It's also just fine that you don't actually research your articles. You raise a great big stink every time you open your mouth, and THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH!

(see first post)

ChiefsFire
09-26-2005, 05:36 PM
jwhit,cheer up buddy,that suit ya had on sunday only made ya look 100lbs overweight

nychief
Write about football, not football fans. When you do that. I like your writing alot. Don't go to bed with ESPN, you are a good writer.

mcan
I think this poster just about sums up the way you should be looking at your career options jwhit...

Fish
09-26-2005, 05:49 PM
It's OK Jason..... Gates, Arthur Bryants, Smokestack, LC's BBQ, and that fat chick at the 24hr McDonalds on Troost still love you.........

Bob Dole
09-26-2005, 05:55 PM
Bob Dole appreciated that Jason didn't get any of his ice cream on Bob Dole when he met him.

morphius
09-26-2005, 05:58 PM
Its not that we hate you, its just that we don't feel that spark when we are with you. We just think we are better off just being "friends".

RP_McMurphy
09-26-2005, 06:00 PM
Cheer up Jason...........Roy still loves your lips on his booty.

Otter
09-26-2005, 06:02 PM
Instead of writing an article that addresses whether or not Willie Roaf would play against a division rival in prime time NFL or which running back would be more effective in attacking the Donx you write some peice of sh1t article whining about fans whining too much.

I don't hate you, I just think you're worthless.

And scary ass fat.

Phobia
09-26-2005, 06:03 PM
We don't hate you. You've had more threads dedicated to you on this board than any other.....

well, Denise beat you.

RP_McMurphy
09-26-2005, 06:06 PM
Cheer up Jason...........Roy still loves your lips on his booty.

Skip Towne
09-26-2005, 06:06 PM
Just trying to be friendly, Jason. Say, you don't have any job offers from other papers do you? Just curious.

htismaqe
09-26-2005, 06:08 PM
Jason needs all the love and support he can get.

After all, that HACK Kevin Keitzman was making fun of him this afternoon.

CosmicPal
09-26-2005, 06:09 PM
He needs more love than this Planet could ever give him.

Raiderhater
09-26-2005, 06:13 PM
"give jwhit some love"

That's alright, I'll pass. But if you have a fat fettish, go right ahead.

BigVE
09-26-2005, 06:18 PM
Instead of throwing insults, which would be easy, I will just give you my point of view. As a writer I guess it must be difficult to come up with fresh and new ideas on a daily/bi-weekly basis instead of just writing about the same 'ol same 'ol like most other sports writers. It seems that you are constantly trying to make a trivial or almost non-existent point evolve into a full blown story/controversy ( i.e...the race card) just by writing and RE-writing about it again and again. OK, you dont want to just write about the same basic "news" all the time, thats understandable. What do you do, lurk around bulletin boards like this for NEW views or for new "material"? Im also guessing that more facts and LESS opinion would be nice too. Im guessing that you must be thinking "they wouldn't be saying all these mean things if I was WHITE!" Sorry, thats not it...try something new.