PDA

View Full Version : This place is pathetic

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-26-2005, 08:54 PM
Good lord... we suck for one half and the whole ****ing front page is full of meltdown threads. I figured I'd find one or two but good gawd people, find a ****ing life tomorrow.

Saulbadguy
09-26-2005, 08:55 PM
If you think its bad now, just wait until tommorow morning.

David.
09-26-2005, 08:55 PM
no

chiefs4me
09-26-2005, 08:59 PM
yea, I got off of the game thread and quit sitting in front of the tube...the despair can suck you in...I just needed to see that donkey fans thread to realize it's not over......:thumb:

BigVE
09-26-2005, 09:04 PM
Lets see...this is a CHIEFS website to talk about CHIEFS football by CHIEFS fans who love to watch the CHIEFS play football. I think YOUR the one who is out of place here.

Chiefshrink
09-26-2005, 09:05 PM
It's not that were losing but how we are losing. We didn't even show up tonight. Not good. These threads are deserved. If we were scoring with less penalties thats a whole different story.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-26-2005, 09:09 PM
I don't mean to piss anyone off with this thread... but I'm sure I will I know. It's one game guys and gals. We may lose. It's a tough place to play and they were ready for us. It's one football game. It's not the season. It bums me out too, but there's another game next week..(even tougher)... then another, then another. There's a long way to go. We're still in first place no matter what after this one. It'll be ok.

The last 3 months of my life has taught me there is more to life. Just find it.

If we have to hand it to the donks for a good game life will go on.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-26-2005, 09:10 PM
I think YOUR the one who is out of place here.
I'm sure you do.

Saulbadguy
09-26-2005, 09:13 PM
I agree with the sentiment, but you have to understand there is a huge emotional investment into a rivalry game. The fact that the Chiefs haven't shown up at all makes it sting worse.

I seem to recall many people saying we will go 2-2 in the first 4 games, and that would be great. We are guaranteed at least 2-2, maybe better.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-26-2005, 09:13 PM
It's not that were losing but how we are losing. We didn't even show up tonight. Not good. These threads are deserved. If we were scoring with less penalties thats a whole different story.
I understand we seem to save our worst for the national spotlight. It's frustratng I know. But we need to have some sense of decoram. Be strong in loss. It's only one game... They still have to play us in Arrowhead.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-26-2005, 09:17 PM
I agree with the sentiment, but you have to understand there is a huge emotional investment into a rivalry game. The fact that the Chiefs haven't shown up at all makes it sting worse.

I seem to recall many people saying we will go 2-2 in the first 4 games, and that would be great. We are guaranteed at least 2-2, maybe better.
You're right Saul. I just choose to obsess on something more fruitful in bad times. Something I have some control over. I wish the same for everyone/anyone who feels tonight a little too much.

Don't get me wrong. A loss hurts... especially to these posers. But lets not embarrass ourselves. They can log on here too and they will love our agony.

BigVE
09-26-2005, 09:18 PM
I'm sure you do.
If your going to quote me then quote the whole thread...this is a CHIEFS website and nothing more. The computer turns off and life goes on. Some try to turn it into more than that (you possibly?) but WHILE some of us are ON here we enjoy sharing our views of the team we love. Good or bad, like 'em or hate 'em. If you have had problems in your real life I feel sorry for you and hope you have real people to help you through them, not just a few typed words on a computer screen. I love this site for football/chiefs topics only...nothing more.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-26-2005, 09:20 PM
If your going to quote me then quote the whole thread...this is a CHIEFS website and nothing more. The computer turns off and life goes on. Some try to turn it into more than that (you possibly?) but WHILE some of us are ON here we enjoy sharing our views of the team we love. Good or bad, like 'em or hate 'em. If you have had problems in your real life I feel sorry for you and hope you have real people to help you through them, not just a few typed words on a computer screen. I love this site for football/chiefs topics only...nothing more.
OK then. Go Chiefs in the second half and from this point on.

chiefs4me
09-26-2005, 09:21 PM
I don't mean to piss anyone off with this thread... but I'm sure I will I know. It's one game guys and gals. We may lose. It's a tough place to play and they were ready for us. It's one football game. It's not the season. It bums me out too, but there's another game next week..(even tougher)... then another, then another. There's a long way to go. We're still in first place no matter what after this one. It'll be ok.

The last 3 months of my life has taught me there is more to life. Just find it.

If we have to hand it to the donks for a good game life will go on.

says who....just reading your last line gives me chills....:shake:

do you hear me.....I will never admit defeat to donkey scum....:evil:

Mecca
09-26-2005, 09:24 PM
There is no way to spin this, the Chiefs are being owned on national TV. I think we have a right to be pissed, it's one thing to get beat it's another to get embarassed by a division rival.

Wile_E_Coyote
09-26-2005, 09:25 PM
better to be exposed now than latter

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-26-2005, 09:25 PM
says who....just reading your last line gives me chills....:shake:

I know......... I know...................................

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-26-2005, 09:27 PM
There is no way to spin this, the Chiefs are being owned on national TV. I think we have a right to be pissed, it's one thing to get beat it's another to get embarassed by a division rival.
I feel the pain too. That's why I turned off the tv.

Straight, No Chaser
09-26-2005, 09:28 PM
OK then. Go Chiefs in the second half and from this point on.

Make that the Third Qtr. and counting...

Dude, getting owned by Jake Plummer and the boot. That conjures up a lot of #!!*&

--->

Terribilis
09-26-2005, 09:35 PM
we are getting A**-crushed... the defense looks pretty damn familiar tonight. And its the broncos. Yes I am pissed

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-26-2005, 09:38 PM
At least we won't get big heads.... and we know what we need to work on. Bring on Philly......................and then a little easier schedule..... :)

Good night all.... I'm going to bed.