PDA

View Full Version : It probably would have been a different game with Roaf in.

Taco John
09-26-2005, 10:36 PM
We got the better of you this time, but it would have probably been a different game with Roaf in there.

Pitt Gorilla
09-26-2005, 10:38 PM
Yeah, we might have hung 14 on you instead of 10. Take that!

StcChief
Yeah. Black got schooled by Pryce

Phobia
Don't patronize. It still would have been sloppy, ugly from the Chiefs. DV gives them permission to lose far too frequently.

siberian khatru
09-26-2005, 10:39 PM
Bah, we get pwned in Denver, nothing more to it.

patteeu
09-26-2005, 10:39 PM
That's a pretty gracious post.

Brock
09-26-2005, 10:40 PM
The Chiefs don't win in Denver. I've been saying it all week. Oh well.

Iowanian
1. I tried to post a thread of concession, but your board crashed. It'll be tomorrow afternoon, and I'm sure your local douchebags will be crowing that I didn't come.

2. roaf would have helped the run game and kept trent off his back....but he wouldn't have caught the balls Parker dropped, wouldn't have blocked the guys coming from the right side, or stopped the bootleg.

Denver Kicked the Chiefs ass in all phases tonight.

Raiderhater
I doubt it, but possibly. The team as a whole just didn't show up tonight. Holmes and Kennison seemed to me the only two players who were really putting any kind of effort into their games.

It was denver's night. Congrats on the win.

KC Jones
09-26-2005, 10:41 PM
If Roaf had played our defense would have absolutely stuffed those bootlegs and misdirection runs.

He's kinda like Randy Moss in that way.

:(

ChiefsFanatic
09-26-2005, 10:43 PM
We got the better of you this time, but it would have probably been a different game with Roaf in there.

Unless he played defense and could stop the bootleg, I doubt he would have made more than a 7 point difference.

Pants
09-26-2005, 10:43 PM
Yeah, we got manhandled by your D-Line, while our D-Line couldn't do shit. We played shitty, you guys played well, you won and you deserve it. I still think there were some questionable calls, etc... but it's not like the game was close. Congrats.

dirk digler
09-26-2005, 10:45 PM
TJ congrats on the big win. I am tired of excuses and you will hear none from me. The Pats can lose star players left and right but still get a win. I am tired of the excuses and you guys kicked our ass up and down the field all night and in all phases.

Ugly Duck
09-26-2005, 10:45 PM
it would have probably been a different game with Roaf in there.Thats a very nice thing to say. Even though nobody believes it. You included.

By the way.... thank you for keeping these guyz from going 3-0. The AFCW needed that in a big way. Now - can I hate your team again?

Straight, No Chaser
09-26-2005, 10:46 PM
C'mon. Gloat a little.
The game was over after you guys scored 17 in the first quarter. It's always the same thing up there for us: if Bumco's get out early on us it's basically over. Tonight, we looked flat. The Shanarat's scheme was dead on. Trevor Pryce had one helluva night tonight. The freaking Shanarat... tossing the flag and trying to pile it on in the fourth. It's safe to say you guys will suffer deeply for this night when you come to Arrowhead.

-->

Mr. Kotter
09-26-2005, 10:46 PM

Bullshit.

With the lack of discipline, resulting in penalties; and the big turnover...it would've been an uphill battle regardless.

Enjoy it. And pull yourselves together for the road--to represent the division respectably in JAX next week. Buck up, damn it.

If we win are to win the division, we want to earn it. At Arrowhead in December, man. :banghead:

Hoover
09-26-2005, 10:48 PM
Hats off to Denver. They always look like Super Bowl Champs when we visit you turds.

I would have loved a win, but Mcleon flat out sucks and so will our pass D until Warfied comes back. A win next wek would be huge to go into the bye at 3-1, but thats a tough game. We will be ok, a loss at Denver whats new...

Chiefs Pantalones
09-26-2005, 10:48 PM
The Broncos beat us in Denver, we beat the Broncos in KC.

In other news, the sky is blue.

Ugly Duck
09-26-2005, 10:52 PM
With the lack of discipline, resulting in penalties; and the big turnover...No sh!t... It was almost like watching a Rayder game....

Mr. Kotter
09-26-2005, 10:55 PM
No sh!t... It was almost like watching a Rayder game....

I said it in another thread, 4 hours or so before the game.....penalties and turnovers were the only way Denver blows us out.

They spot them a 17 point lead, and "Whoooomp!!! There it is....." Duh. It's not rocket science, that's for sure.

The Raider's need to get their poop in a group too, and I expect them to....IF they can manage the penalty/turnover monster.

Valiant
09-26-2005, 10:57 PM
With Roaf there, we would have lost 30-20... It would have been respectable at least...

but...................

Parker would have still dropped those balls, which imp cost us 10-14pts

We still could not contain the outside...

AS bullshit playcalling would have still happened...

The penalties on kickoffs alone,

We killed ourselves so much more then you guys killed us... But you did a great job rushing... Gunther dumbass did not know that you guys like to use the bootleg and misdirection...

Our entire Team except a few players should give their gamechecks to hurricane victims, at least the hurricane victims gameplaned for their tragedy...

Taco John
09-27-2005, 02:40 AM
C'mon. Gloat a little.
The game was over after you guys scored 17 in the first quarter. It's always the same thing up there for us: if Bumco's get out early on us it's basically over. Tonight, we looked flat. The Shanarat's scheme was dead on. Trevor Pryce had one helluva night tonight. The freaking Shanarat... tossing the flag and trying to pile it on in the fourth. It's safe to say you guys will suffer deeply for this night when you come to Arrowhead.

-->

I will gloat in moderation. We still have to go to your house, and I remember what happened the last time we were there.

I'm just happy that our keys are safe and that we now own the division (however temporary that may be).

OldTownChief
09-27-2005, 05:40 AM
Don't patronize. It still would have been sloppy, ugly from the Chiefs. DV gives them permission to lose far too frequently.

Wasn't it this week that the senile old fool let them have 3 days off? If it was I just want to say that it was a brilliant move considering they were going into the thin air of infesto.

KcMizzou
09-27-2005, 06:18 AM
I will gloat in moderation. We still have to go to your house, and I remember what happened the last time we were there.

I'm just happy that our keys are safe and that we now own the division (however temporary that may be). Props to you and your team. That was an ass-kicking that I'll remember for a long time.

Gloat as much as you want, your team earned it for you. We'll get you next time... blah, blah, blah. You won.... rub it in, enjoy it. This is gonna be a fun season.