PDA

View Full Version : TJ, GBronco & other Donk Fans: Congrats

Mr. Kotter
09-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Round One, goes to the Donks at Invesco. Can't say I'm surprised; disappointed, but not surprised. :banghead:

Donks "D" showed up; 100 yds in penalties....and a crucial turnover...you can't expect to over-come those on the road. :shake:

Let's hope we can "homer" Philly next week, and heal our injuries quickly so we can regain our rightful place. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
09-26-2005, 10:50 PM
You gotta admit....TJ, NOT gloating....must mean he isn't real hopeful. :)

I suspect he knows no one is gonna run away with this before week 13 or 14, at least. :hmmm:

StcChief
09-26-2005, 10:55 PM
Congrats on the W.
You outplayed us.

We didn't look good at all.

Missing Roaf badly.

D played bad. Biting on bootleg, rollout. Trouble stopping run

O couldn't get anything going until too late to matter.
ST ok. Dante wasn't much of factor. Colquitt punted good. He got to many chances.

Heal and get ready for Philly.

We will see the donxs in Dec at Arrowhead.

ChiefsFanatic
09-26-2005, 10:59 PM
I still can't believe that a defense that good, and I think the Broncos have a very good defense, gave up 34 to the Dolphins.

I wish the Chiefs had a defense that good.

Congrats.

Pitt Gorilla
09-26-2005, 11:02 PM
You gotta admit....TJ, NOT gloating....must mean he isn't real hopeful. :)

I suspect he knows no one is gonna run away with this before week 13 or 14, at least. :hmmm:
Actually, TJ is a pretty good poster. Besides, he doesn't need to goat. They kicked our ass.

Mr. Kotter
09-26-2005, 11:06 PM
Actually, TJ is a pretty good poster. Besides, he doesn't need to goat. They kicked our ass.

Between you and Zach, TJ must be bein' real nice to you boys... :rolleyes:

dirk digler
09-26-2005, 11:14 PM
Tj, Garcia, Mile High, and valipass congrats on the big win. I am tired of excuses and you will hear none from me. You guys kicked our ass up and down the field all night and in all phases.

Congrats.

Mr. Kotter
09-26-2005, 11:17 PM
Tj, Garcia, Mile High, and valipass congrats on the big win. I am tired of excuses and you will hear none from me. You guys kicked our ass up and down the field all night and in all phases.

Congrats.

You played soccer, didn't you? And were one of the fuggers who smiled when he said, "good game!" after a loss.....weren't you? ;)

FTR, we got our asses handed to us; hopefully, it's a loss to learn, and to "build" off of beginning NEXT week....otherwise, we are likely in for another heartbreaking year. :shake:

dirk digler
09-26-2005, 11:20 PM
You played soccer, didn't you? And were one of the fuggers who smiled when he said, "good game!" after a loss.....weren't you? ;)

FTR, we got our asses handed to us; hopefully, it's a loss to learn, and to "build" off of beginning NEXT week....otherwise, we are likely in for another heartbreaking year. :shake:

Actually no, I am what you call a bad sport. I used to cuss and get into fights with players and refs.

I have yet to understand when a certain player is owning you why don't you try to take them out. It seems logical to me.

Mr. Kotter
09-26-2005, 11:24 PM
Actually no, I am what you call a bad sport. I used to cuss and get into fights with players and refs.

I have yet to understand when a certain player is owning you why don't you try to take them out. It seems logical to me.

I know, I know. I agree with you.

As much as it pains me to say it. :shake:

Demonpenz
09-26-2005, 11:27 PM
it was woodshed time for the broncos

Mr. Kotter
09-26-2005, 11:36 PM
it was woodshed time for the broncos

Pretty much. :shake:

vailpass
09-27-2005, 12:03 PM
Class-filled post Chiefs fans. Here's hoping both teams will be healthy and at full strength for the rematch at Arrowhead.

Garcia Bronco
09-27-2005, 12:08 PM
Propers to all...good game...noble victory

WilliamTheIrish
09-28-2005, 12:07 PM
What?

F you guys.

F your city.

F the Rat.

F Rich jackson.

F Red Miller.

F Dan Reeves.

F Floyd Little.

F 'em all.

with much love,

William

Calcountry
09-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Between you and Zach, TJ must be bein' real nice to you boys... :rolleyes:He is a moderate.

Calcountry
09-28-2005, 12:13 PM

I have yet to understand when a certain player is owning you why don't you try to take them out. It seems logical to me.I agree.

Calcountry
09-28-2005, 12:14 PM
Class-filled post Chiefs fans. Here's hoping both teams will be healthy and at full strength for the rematch at Arrowhead.Here's hoping, that your team is a rag tag fugitive fleet of its healthy self, and we roll your motha fuggas 72-0.

How's that?

vailpass
09-28-2005, 12:15 PM
What?

F you guys.

F your city.

F the Rat.

F Rich jackson.

F Red Miller.

F Dan Reeves.

F Floyd Little.

F 'em all.

with much love,

William

Atta' boy billy Mick, don't let the man keep you down!
:thumb:

(Although betwen now and December you are going to have to live with the fact that it is us handing out the F'ings and you who are on the receiving end)

vailpass
09-28-2005, 12:20 PM
Here's hoping, that your team is a rag tag fugitive fleet of its healthy self, and we roll your motha fuggas 72-0.

How's that?

ROFL If you were going for the sour grapes thing you hit it right on the head.

I'll bet you drank the "improved Chiefs D" and "Denver's D-line sucks" koolaid and fully expected to win at Mile High on Monday. Those are the people that seem to have been hit the hardest by the realization that the Chiefs still have a lot of driving before they get on the road to XL.
KC's D might get better as the DUI boy returns and the rookie LB gets some seasoning but at this point you don't have a lot of room to run smack.

Here's still hoping that both teams are 100% healthy when we meet for the rematch.

Warrior5
09-28-2005, 12:34 PM
"To MHM, TJ, GB, Vailpass, et al...

I still despise and loathe your team, and always will. No excuses forthcoming...I have not seen my Chiefs this flacid since the '80s. My Chiefs absolutely sucked pond scum last night, but I will give props when props are due.

Your Donx played superbly; actually, they put on a clinic for how to issue a monumental butt-thumping. The Donx dominated every single aspect of the game. Coaching, gameplan, and scheme were flawless - props to Shanarat and his staff.

Donk O - Plummer jammed the patented Denver bootleg in the Chiefs' face, fully knowing they knew he was going to. In your face, humiliating, "OK, I'm gonna bootleg, and there's nothing you can do to stop us" execution. Your O-line simply blew the Chiefs off the LOS; the Donx moved the ball at will, and essentially scored on almost every possession.

Donk D - simply shut down the Chiefs completely. Tore through the Chiefs O-line at will, hammered Trent Green, stuffed the Chiefs running game, and disrupted any semblance of a passing game.

Donx are now rightfully at the top of the AFCW - they deserve to be. I hope that Bailey and Smith are not seriously injured. I never wish for any player to get hurt, even a stinkin' Donk. Your team is a contender.

I also want you to know that I lost a bet with a Donk fan here at work, and that I am currently honoring that bet despite my utter contempt for all things Donk; at least until December 4th, I have a Donk helmet prominently displayed on my desk at work. Of course, should the Chiefs win on 4 December, I have something infinitely more humiliating for him to do.

I will not wish you good luck for the remainder of the season. I hope you lose every game from here out, starting in J-ville next week. Once again, congrats to you for your team's studly performance."

Mile High Mania
09-28-2005, 12:42 PM
It's week 4 fellas, and as good as the whipping was from my perspective... it's on to JVille. If Denver can win there ... ugly or whatever, I'm happy. If Denver goes there and can't score 10 points, allowing them to go crazy on offense - week 3 means nothing to me.

AFCW teams typically win the home game in the series... the win is not shocking to me, the margin of victory was though. I expected Elam to save the day in the 4th.

vailpass
09-28-2005, 12:45 PM
"To MHM, TJ, GB, Vailpass, et al...

I still despise and loathe your team, and always will. No excuses forthcoming...I have not seen my Chiefs this flacid since the '80s. My Chiefs absolutely sucked pond scum last night, but I will give props when props are due.

Your Donx played superbly; actually, they put on a clinic for how to issue a monumental butt-thumping. The Donx dominated every single aspect of the game. Coaching, gameplan, and scheme were flawless - props to Shanarat and his staff.

Donk O - Plummer jammed the patented Denver bootleg in the Chiefs' face, fully knowing they knew he was going to. In your face, humiliating, "OK, I'm gonna bootleg, and there's nothing you can do to stop us" execution. Your O-line simply blew the Chiefs off the LOS; the Donx moved the ball at will, and essentially scored on almost every possession.

Donk D - simply shut down the Chiefs completely. Tore through the Chiefs O-line at will, hammered Trent Green, stuffed the Chiefs running game, and disrupted any semblance of a passing game.

Donx are now rightfully at the top of the AFCW - they deserve to be. I hope that Bailey and Smith are not seriously injured. I never wish for any player to get hurt, even a stinkin' Donk. Your team is a contender.

I also want you to know that I lost a bet with a Donk fan here at work, and that I am currently honoring that bet despite my utter contempt for all things Donk; at least until December 4th, I have a Donk helmet prominently displayed on my desk at work. Of course, should the Chiefs win on 4 December, I have something infinitely more humiliating for him to do.

I will not wish you good luck for the remainder of the season. I hope you lose every game from here out, starting in J-ville next week. Once again, congrats to you for your team's studly performance."

Class without surrender, a F*** You with a salute. Nicely done. We'll see you at Arrowhead in December.

WilliamTheIrish
09-28-2005, 02:37 PM
Atta' boy billy Mick, don't let the man keep you down!
:thumb:

(Although betwen now and December you are going to have to live with the fact that it is us handing out the F'ings and you who are on the receiving end)

Have you mistaken me for DenverChief? :) (NTTAWWT)

vailpass
09-28-2005, 03:55 PM
Have you mistaken me for DenverChief? :) (NTTAWWT)

ROFL I was playing on your "F" list but now that I re-read my post uh, well, do you come here often? :thailor:

WilliamTheIrish
09-28-2005, 03:57 PM
ROFL I was playing on your "F" list but now that I re-read my post uh, well, do you come here often? :thailor:

Heh heh.

Calcountry
09-28-2005, 04:01 PM
ROFL If you were going for the sour grapes thing you hit it right on the head.

I'll bet you drank the "improved Chiefs D" and "Denver's D-line sucks" koolaid and fully expected to win at Mile High on Monday. Those are the people that seem to have been hit the hardest by the realization that the Chiefs still have a lot of driving before they get on the road to XL.
KC's D might get better as the DUI boy returns and the rookie LB gets some seasoning but at this point you don't have a lot of room to run smack.

Here's still hoping that both teams are 100% healthy when we meet for the rematch.Fug your team. I hope they are 100% hurt.

vailpass
09-28-2005, 04:05 PM
Fug your team. I hope they are 100% hurt.

Even Jake?