PDA

View Full Version : Black got his arse handed to him!!

FRCDFED
09-27-2005, 06:44 AM
I for one believe that it would've been a dramatically different game with Roaf in!

1. Pryce wouldn't have been all-world.
2. Trent would've had more time to throw.
3. Offense would've stayed on the field longer.
4. KC defense would've been on the bench longer.

If KC's offense would've been able to move the chains then we might have been able to play more ball control offense and give our defense a chance.

News Flash: Black looked lost most of the game and played like POS tackle!!

nascher
09-27-2005, 06:59 AM
yes but even Shields and Water and Dunn couldn't block Pryce that night !!! It's was just a very bad team performance.

FRCDFED
09-27-2005, 07:21 AM
I agree. There were failures on many levels.

Green one-hopped many balls to the receivers last night and our CB weren't even playing in the same zip code as Denvers WR's.

Why is it that other teams play tight coverage against our WR but we always give a 10-12 yd cushion?

Gaz
09-27-2005, 07:24 AM
Singling him out after the debacle last night strikes me as a tad unfair.

Denver handed out arses without regard for race, creed or color.

xoxo~
Gaz
Nor sure if any Chief butt remains unkicked.

Cormac
09-27-2005, 07:27 AM
Nor sure if any Chief butt remains unkicked.

Just Kennison and Jared Allen.

And maybe Mitchell and Wesley?

Also, Priest did his best in limited opportunity.

That is all.

Hoofbeats
09-27-2005, 07:37 AM
Pryce was the star of the game without doubt, but our entire defensive line played well, including the much maligned Browncos. It looks like they are starting to play up to their potential with a new start. I was impressed with Gerard Warren. Two games now and they've held Tomlinson and Priest to a total of a little over a hundred yards on the ground.

jspchief
09-27-2005, 07:41 AM
Pryce was the star of the game without doubt, but our entire defensive line played well, including the much maligned Browncos. It looks like they are starting to play up to their potential with a new start. I was impressed with Gerard Warren. Two games now and they've held Tomlinson and Priest to a total of a little over a hundred yards on the ground. A Bronco fan joining a Chiefs board the day after beating us? F*ck off.

Chiefnj
09-27-2005, 07:42 AM
Just Kennison and Jared Allen.

And maybe Mitchell and Wesley?

Also, Priest did his best in limited opportunity.

That is all.

Kennison, Allen, and Wesley played the best but still didn't play great. Allen has improved against the run but I don't recall him getting near Plummer that much last night.

Hoofbeats
09-27-2005, 07:45 AM
A Bronco fan joining a Chiefs board the day after beating us? F*ck off.
F*ck off yourself. You're all over the mane spewing crap so eat it now loser. I haven't said jack about how you sucked the big one last night after all the chest thumpin' you were doing over there. I came in peace to see what the take is...but if it's salt in the wounds you want I'll be happy to provide it.

chagrin
09-27-2005, 07:45 AM
Aside from the deflections, what was with Trent's arm? He was looking rather Chad Pennington like...

jspchief
09-27-2005, 07:52 AM
F*ck off yourself. You're all over the mane spewing crap so eat it now loser. I haven't said jack about how you sucked the big one last night after all the chest thumpin' you were doing over there. I came in peace to see what the take is...but if it's salt in the wounds you want I'll be happy to provide it.Eat a dick.

You're a f*cking coward that didn't have the nuts to say anything about your team until after you won.

I had enough balls to support my team before the game, and have already been back to the mane to take my lumps. Tell me what chest thumping I did. What predictions did I make?

F*cking troll.

Gaz
09-27-2005, 07:58 AM
Hoofbeats-

Welcome to the Planet. Please forgive us if we are not at our hospitable best.

Congratulations on a great performance by your team.

xoxo~
Gaz
Healing slowly.

Hoofbeats
09-27-2005, 07:59 AM
Eat a dick.

You're a f*cking coward that didn't have the nuts to say anything about your team until after you won.
Newsflash dipsh*t...I haven't said anything at all on here except one generic comment that the D-lne played well. If you can't handle that...up yours.
F*cking troll.A troll is somebody who comes to start trouble...like you're doing now...

Hoofbeats
09-27-2005, 08:03 AM
Hoofbeats-

Welcome to the Planet. Please forgive us if we are not at our hospitable best.

Congratulations on a great performance by your team.

xoxo~
Gaz
Healing slowly.

Thanks...I didn't come to rub it in. I know how it feels. The Chiefs are going to be pretty good this year. I think what you saw last night is what we've known over on the Mane all alone but nobody believed us. The defense is MUCH better. I think KC got caught by suprise but I don't expect it to happen twice. The December game will be a war, no doubt. A couple of observations...why doesn't DV have Priest in on the red zone offense? I know there's a rotation but he's the guy I'd want down there instead of LJ. Also, I was wondering why they didn't go to putting Gonzo in motion...or did they? Maybe I missed it. It seems like that's a better way to beat the double team or maybe shake Champ.

Gaz
09-27-2005, 08:11 AM
A lot of us are puzzled by the playcalling on both sides of the ball. A very soft zone on D and a no apparent overall strategy on O [of course, the Predominantly Orange can take a lot of blame for that one].

As far as Holmes Vs Johnson is concerned, the Planet appears to be pretty well split on that issue. There is no doubt in my mind that Johnson has the superior athletic skills, but Holmes has better vision and patience. I agree with you that Holmes should be The Guy in short yardage situations. Neither guy could get much going last night, though.

Here’s to the rematch at Arrowhead.

xoxo~
Gaz
Hopes his Boyz are more prepared for that one.