PDA

View Full Version : To All Donk Fans...

Warrior5
09-27-2005, 08:46 AM
To MHM, TJ, GB, Vailpass, et al...

I still despise and loathe your team, and always will. No excuses forthcoming...I have not seen my Chiefs this flacid since the '80s. My Chiefs absolutely sucked pond scum last night, but I will give props when props are due.

Your Donx played superbly; actually, they put on a clinic for how to issue a monumental butt-thumping. The Donx dominated every single aspect of the game. Coaching, gameplan, and scheme were flawless - props to Shanarat and his staff.

Donk O - Plummer jammed the patented Denver bootleg in the Chiefs' face, fully knowing they knew he was going to. In your face, humiliating, "OK, I'm gonna bootleg, and there's nothing you can do to stop us." execution. Your O-line simply blew the Chiefs off the LOS; the Donx moved the ball at will, and essentially scored on almost every possession.

Donk D - simply shut down the Chiefs completely. Tore through the Chiefs O-line at will, hammered Trent Green, stuffed the Chiefs running game, and disrupted any semblance of a passing game.

Donx are now rightfully at the top of the AFCW - they deserve to be. I hope that Bailey and Smith are not seriously injured. I never wish for any player to get hurt, even a stinkin' Donk. Your team is a contender.

I also want you to know that I lost a bet with a Donk fan here at work, and that I will honor my bet despite my utter contempt for all things Donk: at least until December 4th, I have a Donk helmet prominently displayed on my desk at work. Of course, should the Chiefs win on 4 December, I have something infinitely more humiliating for him to do.

I will not wish you good luck for the remainder of the season. I hope you lose every game from here out, starting in J-ville next week. Once again, congrats to you for a studly performance. Now please excuse me; I have to help out with an Amber Alert. We're looking for the Chiefs, since they failed to show up in Denver last night.

ArrowheadHawk
09-27-2005, 08:49 AM
to hell with props the donx still suck

we just sucked more last night

munkey
09-27-2005, 08:53 AM
Now please excuse me; I have to help out with an Amber Alert. We're looking for the Chiefs, since they failed to show up in Denver last night.

That pretty much sums up the game....Even the bronco players were surprised how bad we stunk it up...

Biohazard
09-27-2005, 08:57 AM
Well done Bronc's, until we meet again!

Mile High Mania
09-27-2005, 09:16 AM
It's all good... I was totally surprised that Denver jumped out like that, stood on the throat and just kept pounding it down the field. I was setting myself up for a 2nd half collapse during halftime.

Regarding the defense, I was really happy to see the Dline do the job they did... I was impressed, but it's a long season and as good as they looked last night... they play the Jags in Florida.

And, we all know that Denver doesn't know how to play regular season games in Florida. I hope they don't fall flat after the impressive victory.

TEX
09-27-2005, 09:17 AM
Yeah, congrats on the BIG win Donkey Boys. I still think you and your team $UCKS! :p

Dante007
09-27-2005, 09:47 AM
Well all i can say is.... BWAAAHAAAHAAA. So much for the chiefs. Have a orange and blue season. See you in KC.

BIG_DADDY
09-27-2005, 09:50 AM
To me this is the most embarrassing loss since the meltdown at Arrowhead maybe worse. At least somebody cared enough back then to go off and get kicked out of the game. Even the Donx players were commenting to each other about the Chiefs not playing hard. There are a couple things that really pissed me off about this game.

1. What was going on with Trent? That was his worst game ever. He was consistantly missing receivers by a long shot. Even on the rare occasion that he wasn't pressured he was still missing by a mile. Did the Donx hook up Trent with hookers and blow the night before or what?

2. What's up with defending the bootleg? For years now they have pissed in our face with that ****ing play and we still have yet to do anything about it. They talk all week about staying home and stopping that play then the Donx just do it at will and piss in our face again.

NewChief
09-27-2005, 09:52 AM
1. What was going on with Trent? That was his worst game ever.

Not even close.

BIG_DADDY
09-27-2005, 09:54 AM
Not even close.

Maybe I should be more specific as he didn't throw a bunch of INT's. The location of many of his throws was off by more than I have ever seen even on short passes.

NewChief
09-27-2005, 09:56 AM
Maybe I should be more specific as he didn't throw a bunch of INT's. The location of many of his throws was off by more than I have ever seen even on short passes.

He wasn't very accurate, I agree. That being said, there were a ton of dropped catchable passes as well as some crappy holding calls on passes that went for big yardages. He was also pretty accurate on some hard throws made while he was scrambling. He didn't look good. In fact he looked bad, but I wouldn't say it was his worst game ever.

I'll chalk it up to the Donks managing to put him in the dirt early and often.

Sure-Oz
09-27-2005, 09:58 AM
we got our ass kicked in front of everyone, i was truly disgusted and wanted to puke out my mini burritos, but my esophugus wouldn't let me, so i just looked stupid trying to dry heave them out at Tanners.

Calcountry
09-27-2005, 10:00 AM
It must be blood doping of some sort. The Broncos had unlimited energy, and we had none. This has been repeated every time we play them there at Pilo o shit a mile high at Investco field. There has to be some kind of Red Bull proceedure they go through to fully maximize the edge of the altitude.

I suggest blood doping, of the kind that Lance Armstrong is accused of.

What other excuse can you have of why our fuggin players, repeatedly and without exception, as sure as the night follows the day, look like total and utter crap molasses whenever they play at Denver. All the while the Bronco players are getting off the ball like Bobby Bouchet in "Waterboy", for the whole fuggin game?

BIG_DADDY
09-27-2005, 10:01 AM
He wasn't very accurate, I agree. That being said, there were a ton of dropped catchable passes as well as some crappy holding calls on passes that went for big yardages. He was also pretty accurate on some hard throws made while he was scrambling. He didn't look good. In fact he looked bad, but I wouldn't say it was his worst game ever.

I'll chalk it up to the Donks managing to put him in the dirt early and often.

Black stinks, it sure will be good to have Willie back. If we lose Willie next year getting him replaced will have to be a top priority.

BigMeatballDave
09-27-2005, 10:03 AM
Maybe I should be more specific as he didn't throw a bunch of INT's. The location of many of his throws was off by more than I have ever seen even on short passes.It wasn't him so much playing shitty, just that the entire O was out of sync. I can't fault Green much. Dude had NO protection all game...