PDA

View Full Version : We were slammed on Around the Horn and defended on

Red Dawg
09-27-2005, 03:55 PM
PTI. Nice surprise. Woody of course sucked Shanny's big toe in how great Denver is, the other one's mostly thought the Chargers would win the division.

PTI was nice to us and both still thought we would win the division.

KC Dan
09-27-2005, 03:55 PM
And the sky is still blue...

BigRock
09-27-2005, 04:30 PM
PTI also had a topic during the first segment of the show on Jared Allen's preschool line. Both of them thought it was pretty funny.

MGRS13
09-27-2005, 04:55 PM
By the way the people at Around the horn would like to thank you as you were the only person in America who watched that show!

|Zach|
09-27-2005, 04:55 PM
By the way the people at Around the horn would like to thank you as you were the only person in America who watched that show!
ROFL ROFL

Adept Havelock
09-27-2005, 05:07 PM

Rep-worthy shot at a show I can't stand.

:clap:

Thig Lyfe
09-27-2005, 05:13 PM
PTI also had a topic during the first segment of the show on Jared Allen's preschool line. Both of them thought it was pretty funny.

Heh heh. That was funny.

ATH is like having redrum, skinbra, duhnise, and any Mange member post nonstop for half an hour every day, so I wouldn't put a lot of stock into anything they say.

PTI is great, however, and I'm glad to hear that they weren't quick to beat up on the Chiefs.

Taco John
09-27-2005, 05:14 PM

I watch PTI pretty regularly during the NFL season.

Eleazar
09-27-2005, 05:20 PM
We don't really deserve any respect right now. We beat two bad teams and lost to one middle of the road, maybe good one, in the place where we lose more than any other. Team is still an enigma as far as I am concerned.

Mecca
09-27-2005, 05:38 PM
Heh heh. That was funny.

ATH is like having redrum, skinbra, duhnise, and any Mange member post nonstop for half an hour every day, so I wouldn't put a lot of stock into anything they say.

PTI is great, however, and I'm glad to hear that they weren't quick to beat up on the Chiefs.

Redrum neg repped me today, I feel like a real member of the board now.

Eleazar
09-27-2005, 05:40 PM
Redrum neg repped me today, I feel like a real member of the board now.

I have never got one from him. All this posting for naught. :deevee:

Hammock Parties
09-27-2005, 05:41 PM
Woody Paige is a bastard. I can't stand that prick. If I met him, I'd punch him square in the nose.

Mecca
09-27-2005, 05:44 PM
I have never got one from him. All this posting for naught. :deevee:

It was pretty pedestrian something about my mom swallowing, I really expected more.

Calcountry
09-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Redrum neg repped me today, I feel like a real member of the board now.Welcome my son, Welcome, to, the machine.

HolmeZz
09-27-2005, 05:57 PM
DETROIT COOLEY HIGH WHAT WHAT!

Red Dawg
09-27-2005, 06:14 PM
We don't really deserve any respect right now. We beat two bad teams and lost to one middle of the road, maybe good one, in the place where we lose more than any other. Team is still an enigma as far as I am concerned.

Then how much respect does Denver deserve for winning to home games? No more than us. At least we have won one road game. Let's see how they do in Jax. That team has been waiting to offensively unload on someone and the Donkeys will be it. Their defense also damn near shut down Manning completely.

Deberg_1990
09-27-2005, 06:17 PM
I watch PTI pretty regularly during the NFL season.

Why?? This show is pretty much sums up what is wrong about sports reporting in america today. Its flat out horrible. Sports reporters are not suppose to be the stars or become the story. Why do these tools think their opinion really matters??