PDA

View Full Version : DV coming up on FOX sports radio w/ JDub.

chefsos
09-27-2005, 05:24 PM
Ex-Cowboy James Washington will interview Vermeil.

My station link to listen online if you need it:

http://www.1290theticket.com/main.html

Alphaman
09-27-2005, 05:49 PM
can they cut the music please?

B_Ambuehl
09-27-2005, 05:57 PM
- They beat us about every way you could beat us

- People questioned him for not taking Trent Green out of the game. Gonna have experiences having to come from behind and win and needed to compete in that environment.

- We aren't perfect. In this business if you play poorly and win you're considered good. we played pretty good 2 games and won 2 games played poorly once and lost.

- We had d lineman making a mistake on a stunt gave up a long run. Safety made a mistake taking out the other safety gave up a touchdown

- Roaf looking better today...don't get involved in discussing those what if he's not in there things but there's a 50/50 chance he'll play next week.

- Had one good return for a penalty. 5 special teams penalities 4 good calls 1 bad. Sooner or later special teams will win us a ball game. Will get some takeaways with punter. 2 out of 3 games they've put the ball on the ground fielding a punt.

- Free safety led team in tackles. Wesley is a fierce tackler

- Got home at 4am coaches came in started working on gameplan for Eagles. Gotta be able to play well confronting unusual schedules.

tommykat
09-27-2005, 05:58 PM
Do you have to sign up for this??? Can't find it.

JohnMadden
09-27-2005, 06:01 PM
You see what you have here is Dick Vermeil trying to communicate with fans how things went poorly. You see when I was a coach I would do the same thing. Sometimes I would go into the lockerroom and BOOM there was Al Davis and I tried to explain to him what went wrong.

Otherwise it was Mike Shanahan running Mike Shanahan's offense on the Chief's defense.

tk13
09-27-2005, 06:06 PM
Alright, who's doing Madden without me. This ain't right. :)

|Zach|
09-27-2005, 06:27 PM
here ya go tk.

Hammock Parties
09-27-2005, 06:31 PM
- We had d lineman making a mistake on a stunt gave up a long run. Safety made a mistake taking out the other safety gave up a touchdown

That's good to know. Easily corrected. I was afraid we were getting physically whipped on those plays.

- Got home at 4am coaches came in started working on gameplan for Eagles. Gotta be able to play well confronting unusual schedules.

Good to hear. Get your asses to work. :cuss:

el borracho
09-27-2005, 06:36 PM
OK, I know that Dalton, Allen and Hicks played on the line. Who else? Browning? Wilkerson? Siavii?

KCChiefsFan88
09-27-2005, 06:38 PM
- Roaf looking better today...don't get involved in discussing those what if he's not in there things but there's a 50/50 chance he'll play next week.

Man I hope this doesn't turn into a drawn out thing. I was hoping that by now Roaf would above the 50/50 line, in terms of his availability this Sunday

Hammock Parties
09-27-2005, 06:43 PM
OK, I know that Dalton, Allen and Hicks played on the line. Who else? Browning? Wilkerson? Siavii?

All of those guys played.

tk13
09-27-2005, 07:18 PM
Browning was the culprit on the long run... went to his left from the snap and just got shoved out of the way, Kawika was there, but with Browning destroyed Kawika got doubled, had no chance, Anderson went right by him. Surtain also got fooled on the cutback too.

ChiefsKing
09-27-2005, 07:40 PM
You see what you have here is Dick Vermeil trying to communicate with fans how things went poorly. You see when I was a coach I would do the same thing. Sometimes I would go into the lockerroom and BOOM there was Al Davis and I tried to explain to him what went wrong.

Otherwise it was Mike Shanahan running Mike Shanahan's offense on the Chief's defense.

:clap: bravo, that is right on the money.