PDA

View Full Version : BRONCOS WIN SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boyceofsummer
09-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Since Elway retired, the game against our Chiefs at Mile-High/Invesco stadium has become their Superbowl. I'm betting they lose again after their annual post Superbowl letdown.

As for our Chiefs? Once again, Vermeil 'paper tigers.'

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

SoCalBronco
09-27-2005, 09:56 PM
The Chiefs game is the Broncos Superbowl?

Heh.

What's next? GoChiefs is an internationally recognized sex symbol?

stanleychief
09-27-2005, 10:43 PM
The Chiefs game is the Broncos Superbowl?

Heh.

What's next? GoChiefs is an internationally recognized sex symbol?

Would that be this symbol?
http://www.iswe.com/circomagnete/cards/images/Symbol_stop.jpg

Den9899
09-28-2005, 12:33 AM
I find this a little hard to believe. Kansas City has always had an inferiority complex with Denver.

Taco John
09-28-2005, 01:26 AM
Since Elway retired, the game against our Chiefs at Mile-High/Invesco stadium has become their Superbowl.

Like I said to the last KC moron who consoled himself with this line... Our Superbowls happen in the post season with the rest of the teams that make the playoffs.

If there is a team that is our "superbowl" it's the Colts, not the Chiefs.

This was a big game for us, most certainly. But definitely not our Superbowl.

alanm
09-28-2005, 01:36 AM
Like I said to the last KC moron who consoled himself with this line... Our Superbowls happen in the post season with the rest of the teams that make the playoffs.

If there is a team that is our "superbowl" it's the Colts, not the Chiefs.

This was a big game for us, most certainly. But definitely not our Superbowl.
It might as well be. You guys can't beat the Colts. :)

alanm
09-28-2005, 01:41 AM
A good old fashioned ass whupping could be good for the Chiefs right now. Not to mention bring some morons on this bb back to earth. I couldn't believe half the posts I read last week from a lot of people who thought we could just show up and win. I saw Monday's game coming from a mile away.
Now, I totally expect them to put a ass whupping on the Eagles.
:thumb: :D

Mr. Rat Fink
09-28-2005, 02:56 AM
A good old fashioned ass whupping could be good for the Chiefs right now. Not to mention bring some morons on this bb back to earth. I couldn't believe half the posts I read last week from a lot of people who thought we could just show up and win. I saw Monday's game coming from a mile away.
Now, I totally expect them to put a ass whupping on the Eagles.
:thumb: :D

You're damn right. I predict we'll lose a game here and there, but this year the Chiefs are going to improve over the course of the season and hit their peak right about playoffs time. At least we're not in store for a big let down like 2003.

Boyceofsummer
09-28-2005, 04:56 PM
I find this a little hard to believe. Kansas City has always had an inferiority complex with Denver.

Where did you come from? And yes, we do have an inferiority complex with Denver. But I digress.