PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday was my birthday

J Diddy
09-28-2005, 07:04 AM
Yesterday was my birthday. Thanks for all those wishes and such. You guys suck I'm leaving and never coming back ever.

Just kidding I wouldn't give you the pleasure of getting rid of me that easy. :)

Anyway for my birthday present I got 50 stitches in my right arm and me and my wife are patching things up. All and all it was a great birthday.

Nzoner
09-28-2005, 07:23 AM
A birthday the day after the team gets their asses handed to them by a division rival on MNF and 50 stitches? What a start to a new year.

Oh,happy belated :toast:

Mr. Kotter
09-28-2005, 07:27 AM
Hope it was a good one, Diddy. :thumb:

4th and Long
09-28-2005, 07:29 AM
I'm confused. Was there some sort of deal struck here? The only way you two would patch things up is if she got to carve your arm up like pumpkin? :shrug:

:p

Oh and uhhh ... happy belated birthday and stuff. :)

StcChief
09-28-2005, 07:33 AM
Happy Belated Bday. Hope your hung over. :p

J Diddy
09-28-2005, 10:47 AM
I'm confused. Was there some sort of deal struck here? The only way you two would patch things up is if she got to carve your arm up like pumpkin? :shrug:

:p

Oh and uhhh ... happy belated birthday and stuff. :)

No deal struck here. Put my hand through a glass window, guy that was trying to move in on my wife was attached to my hand.

I guess chicks dig macho stuff.

Over-Head
09-28-2005, 11:03 AM
Yesterday was my birthday. Thanks for all those wishes and such. You guys suck I'm leaving and never coming back ever.

Just kidding I wouldn't give you the pleasure of getting rid of me that easy. :)

Anyway for my birthday present I got 50 stitches in my right arm and me and my wife are patching things up. All and all it was a great birthday.

Happy belated ya winny azz biotch :D

4th and Long
09-28-2005, 11:05 AM
No deal struck here. Put my hand through a glass window, guy that was trying to move in on my wife was attached to my hand.

I guess chicks dig macho stuff.
You punched this guy through a glass window?

Rain Man
09-28-2005, 11:07 AM
You punched this guy through a glass window?

It was all a misunderstanding. It turned out that the 'other guy' was his own reflection.

Lzen
09-28-2005, 11:09 AM

Just for clarification: You and your wife are patching up your right arm with 50 stitches?

:p Happy Bday. How old are you?

4th and Long
09-28-2005, 11:09 AM
It was all a misunderstanding. It turned out that the 'other guy' was his own reflection.
Ah, I see. Well then, in that case, it's obvious his wife not only cooks and clean but she also does windows quite professionally. She's a keeper alright.

Skip Towne
09-28-2005, 11:14 AM
Ah, I see. Well then, in that case, it's obvious his wife not only cooks and clean but she also does windows quite professionally. She's a keeper alright.
Now there are two "other guys".

BIG_DADDY
09-28-2005, 11:25 AM
Happy B-day. Mine is today and I plan on getting a little ripped.

|Zach|
09-28-2005, 11:29 AM
Happy B-day. Mine is today and I plan on getting a little ripped.
Only a little?

Frankie
09-28-2005, 11:32 AM

Don't worry. They miss mine all the time. We are just not the CP elite! ;)
Happy belated Birthday.

BIG_DADDY
09-28-2005, 11:42 AM
Only a little?

Just having some friends over and firing up the Q. I am going to leave work here in a few. When I am playing host and cooking I usually try and keep it down to mild roar. I already got a bottle of Germain-Robin XO and some Patron Anniversary cigars for my B-day. Should make for a great night.

Calcountry
09-28-2005, 12:08 PM
Just having some friends over and firing up the Q. I am going to leave work here in a few. When I am playing host and cooking I usually try and keep it down to mild roar. I already got a bottle of Germain-Robin XO and some Patron Anniversary cigars for my B-day. Should make for a great night.Happy birthday dude. What does this make it? 43?

Hydrae
09-28-2005, 12:13 PM
I at least received an e-mail from the Planet on my birthday.

Happy b-day to everyone with a birthday in the month of September! :toast: (I think that should cover the bases for a couple more days)

BIG_DADDY
09-28-2005, 12:14 PM
Happy birthday dude. What does this make it? 43?

Yep, your more than welcome to come out if you like.

Calcountry
09-28-2005, 12:21 PM
Yep, your more than welcome to come out if you like.I appreciate that, but I am tied up this evening.

Happy Birthday. :thumb:

BIG_DADDY
09-28-2005, 12:29 PM
I appreciate that, but I am tied up this evening.

Happy Birthday. :thumb:

Bondage night again huh? Good luck with that. :)

onescrewleftuntwisted
09-28-2005, 12:35 PM
happy b day to all and to all..........oh well better not say that

go bo
09-28-2005, 12:37 PM
happy belated birthday did did did man... :toast:

and a happy birthday to you too bd...

remember, you're not getting older, you're getting better... :D :D :D

Phobia
09-28-2005, 01:09 PM
Damn J Diddy. Sounds like a whole lot of trouble. You had better be sure she's worth it.

Happy birthday. Good luck with that mess.