PDA

View Full Version : So, will we see more blitzing from Gun this week?...

mikey23545
09-29-2005, 05:21 AM
...Against an injured QB, but maybe more importantly, because the Chiefs are at home where the crowd noise hinders teams trying to audible?...Was he hesitant to blitz on the road because of the lack of that factor? Was he afraid that a team that could more easily audible would have too much of an advantage over his blitzing defense because of all the new players who are still learning a new system?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Kerberos
09-29-2005, 05:30 AM
I say BLITZ the hell out of McNabb and try and get a high/low tackle on him. One guy hits low and the other high and that should send a boulder of pain down his stomach to his sports hernia.

:D

Don't want to see anyone hurt but if we got him whincing he won't be as accurate.

Gaz
09-29-2005, 05:52 AM
The front four are not getting the penetration we need. Gunther will HAVE to blitz to bring the heat to McNabb.

That is bad news.

xoxo~
Gaz
Having flashbacks to the era of the Spineless Jellyfish.

KC Jones
09-29-2005, 08:44 AM
The Eagles have one of the better O-lines in the NFL. We have one of the worst D-lines. If we don't blitz McNabb will have 5 seconds on every down to wait for Owens to get open. Our offense better get it together, because I expect the Eagles to score some points even with McNabb injured.

Demonpenz
09-29-2005, 08:57 AM
i hope we bring some blitzes because i think it is a great idea to have westbrook one one one with a lb

walkingwindchime
09-29-2005, 10:53 AM
i hope we bring some blitzes because i think it is a great idea to have westbrook one one one with a lb

Do you really??? I know you must be joking. You better hope thats not the case, cause Westbrook will burn the linebacker big time.

He makes linebackers look silly!