PDA

View Full Version : Well, I got my payback from Monday Night

Chiefsrocker
09-29-2005, 05:08 PM
Today at work I got payback from all the shit I caught after the game Monday night. A guy I work with was constantly on me about the way the Chiefs played Monday and how the Donks were "gonna take the division" this year, etc. etc. Well today I got him back. We got called to a pizza place in town that had sewer problems. We cleaned out the drain out front with the roto rooter, but I went in to check the drains inside and found that the crawlspace under te kitchen was flooded with sewage (poop, toilet paper, pee, etc. etc.) I decided not to tell the guys about it and was going to go get a pump and pump it out (yes, I was going to have to get in the crawl space and get to the low point to get the pump to drian. Sounds fun huh). ANyway after I got the pump, this Donks fan says "Kinda smells like the way the Chiefs played on Monday huh!" That did it. I had enuff! Now, I am about 6'3" and around 310. He is about 5'10" and maybe 185. I decided that HE was going into the crawlspace and put the pump in the hole. Well, he fussed about it, but the big guy won. He said that he would like to be in the crawlspace that beat up! ANyway, as he crawled through the shit and stuff, I said

Kinda looks like what the Donks wil be crawling in at the end of the year, HUH!!" :):):)

Got my payback!!!

Bwana
09-29-2005, 05:18 PM
Heh! As it should be. Get in there and fetch me up a turd boy.
ROFL

Eleazar
09-29-2005, 05:22 PM
That donk fan gave a new meaning to having a s***y job ROFL

Nice work.

Rain Man
09-29-2005, 05:24 PM
I suddenly felt an increase in my job satisfaction.

Good job punishing Bronco boy.

Skip Towne
09-29-2005, 05:27 PM
That should happen to Taco John. He wants props, we'll give him poops.

Calcountry
09-29-2005, 05:51 PM
That should happen to Taco John. He wants props, we'll give him poops.As far as I am concerened, that guy WAS Taco.

Simplex3
09-29-2005, 05:53 PM
I have a question. WTF kind of pizza place has a basement full of sewage? Wouldn't you notice BEFORE it was filled up? Or do they serve a deep dish s**t lovers pizza?

leviw
09-29-2005, 06:38 PM
We got called to a pizza place in town that had sewer problems. We cleaned out the drain out front with the roto rooter, but I went in to check the drains inside and found that the crawlspace under te kitchen was flooded with sewage (poop, toilet paper, pee, etc. etc.)

Man I hope you make 6-figures a year.

Taco John
09-29-2005, 06:52 PM
It wasn't me. I was having a Padron Anniversario on the deck with my boss this afternoon planning the last quarter.

Phobia
09-29-2005, 07:33 PM
Man I hope you make 6-figures a year.

I was gonna make this post except I was thinking 7. 6 wouldn't do it for me unless it was almost 7.