PDA

View Full Version : WOuld some BENCH LJ????

petegz28
10-02-2005, 03:35 PM
2 Weeks in a row now this guy has put the ball ont he groud.

Herzig
10-02-2005, 03:38 PM
2 Weeks in a row now this guy has put the ball ont he groud.

I definitely don't want him starting over Priest.

UteChief
10-02-2005, 03:40 PM
I don't think that was LJ's fault.

JOhn
10-02-2005, 03:42 PM
I definitely don't want him starting over Priest.
I agree, he just doesn't seem to have his head in the game. Maybe he's pouting or feels he's not getting the carries he deserves? :hmmm:

Mr. Rat Fink
10-02-2005, 03:45 PM
I don't think that was LJ's fault.

This last one was the O-line's fault, someone blew their block big time.

Mr. Rat Fink
10-02-2005, 03:46 PM
21 yd run by LJ, now do you love him again?

TRR
10-02-2005, 03:47 PM
With Priest running so well, LJ should never see the field unless Priest is puking on the sideline from exhaustion.

I'm sick of Larry Johnson coughing up the football. He sh*t his pants when the D Lineman was coming at him, and bailed.

TRR
10-02-2005, 03:47 PM

Nope, because it was meaningless. Week one is long gone.

petegz28
10-02-2005, 03:51 PM

OOOHH agaisnt a prevent defense that was covering the deep ball only.

David.
10-02-2005, 03:52 PM
you guys are ****ing hilarious.

2 weeks ago it's "let's bench priest for LJ, Priest is done"

now it's "LJ is a scrub, he shouldn't see the field"

basically you're all idiots :shrug:

Mr. Rat Fink
10-02-2005, 03:54 PM

Exactly.

TRR
10-02-2005, 03:54 PM

I never thought LJ should start over Priest. LJ should only be used when Priest needs a blow...Like Derrick Blaylock was used. LJ hasn't shown the reliability to hold on to the football, block for Green on passing downs, or keep his self out of trouble off the field.

petegz28
10-02-2005, 03:55 PM

Well you must be the idiot as I have never been a proponent of start LJ over Priest.

Ultra Peanut
10-02-2005, 03:55 PM
START PRIEST, TRADE LJ!21 yd run by LJ, now do you love him again?START LJ, TRADE PRIEST!

David.
10-02-2005, 03:57 PM
I never thought LJ should start over Priest. LJ should only be used when Priest needs a blow...Like Derrick Blaylock was used. LJ hasn't shown the reliability to hold on to the football, block for Green on passing downs, or keep his self out of trouble off the field.

he's fumbled twice, like priest or DB never fumble.

Coaches have said LJ's blocking has improved a ton this year. I tend to belive them over you.

And I totally see how his off the field "trouble" has anything to do with anything.

Deberg_1990
10-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Geez..so hes a made a few costly mistakes......i wouldnt bench him yet. What most are forgetting is that by playing him so much we are giving Priest some much needed rest. Hopefully he will be nice and fresh for the 4th quarter of games. Priest's body wont be so worn down over the course of a long season come December.

David.
10-02-2005, 03:58 PM
START PRIEST, TRADE LJ!START LJ, TRADE PRIEST!

ROFL

KCChiefsFan88
Not permanently, but when Priest comes out on fire and running well, you don't suddenly put him on the bench just to maintain some rotation they are trying to develop.

Seemed to me when they took Priest out for most of the second quarter the offense when in the tank

NewChief

Basically you're generalizing because I think very few of the people calling for his benching now were calling for him to start two weeks ago. If it makes you feel good to make stupid assumptions, though, go right ahead.

Thig Lyfe
10-02-2005, 04:00 PM
I've stuck with Priest all season.

And he's finally performing for my fantasy team, too.

David.
10-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Basically you're generalizing because I think very few of the people calling for his benching now were calling for him to start two weeks ago. If it makes you feel good to make stupid assumptions, though, go right ahead.

what I'm saying is both crowds are stupid. He doesn't need to start and he doesn't need to be benched.

Maybe I should type slower :shrug:

Mr. Rat Fink
10-02-2005, 04:05 PM

I think all he is saying is that people are too quick to judge, whether it is the "START LJ!" crew or the "BENCH LJ!" crew. One play doesn't tell you jack shit. Let him play a significant amount of time and then decide what to do with him.

petegz28
10-02-2005, 04:07 PM
I think all he is saying is that people are too quick to judge, whether it is the "START LJ!" crew or the "BENCH LJ!" crew. One play doesn't tell you jack shit. Let him play a significant amount of time and then decide what to do with him.

Yes let's see more fumbles. I like LJ. But I like Priest better.

LiL stumppy
10-02-2005, 04:10 PM
Some of you guys are retard.The fumble wasn't his fault.Next week you guys will love him and then it will change the week after that.

tommykat
10-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Some of you guys are retard.The fumble wasn't his fault.Next week you guys will love him and then it will change the week after that.

So and you can do better? ROFL Hey the game is not one persons fault/faulker. :D

Halfcan
10-02-2005, 04:13 PM
Where did all the Priest bashers go?

JOhn
10-02-2005, 04:15 PM

Speak for yourself, IDIOT.

I've NEVER thought we should bench Priest for LJ.:shake:

Priest is the starter, and should remain so. It clearly shows in the patience and skill at finding the holes LJ doesn't. Just the opposite LJ tends to try and bull through everyone instead of looking for the holes.
Fwiw, LJ should have not had the ball in the short yardage situation, Priest is and always has been great at the short yardage plays.

JOhn
10-02-2005, 04:15 PM
Not permanently, but when Priest comes out on fire and running well, you don't suddenly put him on the bench just to maintain some rotation they are trying to develop.

Seemed to me when they took Priest out for most of the second quarter the offense when in the tank
EXACTLY!!!!

David.
10-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Speak for yourself, IDIOT.

I've NEVER thought we should bench Priest for LJ.:shake:

Priest is the starter, and should remain so. It clearly shows in the patience and skill at finding the holes LJ doesn't. Just the opposite LJ tends to try and bull through everyone instead of looking for the holes.
Fwiw, LJ should have not had the ball in the short yardage situation, Priest is and always has been great at the short yardage plays.

wow.

reading comprehension is a bitch right?

JOhn
10-02-2005, 04:18 PM
what I'm saying is both crowds are stupid. He doesn't need to start and he doesn't need to be benched.

Maybe I should type slower :shrug:
WHich is exactly what I and many others have said. Priest gets the majority of the carries, and defiantly the critical short yardage 3rd downs.

Not sure, but would typing slower help your comprehension, and give your brain time to think about what your typing before you type?

David.
10-02-2005, 04:20 PM
WHich is exactly what I and many others have said. Priest gets the majority of the carries, and defiantly the critical short yardage 3rd downs.

Not sure, but would typing slower help your comprehension, and give your brain time to think about what your typing before you type?

are you retarded? Seriously?

I want priest to have the majority of the carries too. But I don't think we should stop using LJ.

That's kinda my point.

JOhn
10-02-2005, 04:20 PM
wow.

reading comprehension is a bitch right?
:shake:

Guess we are not all as fortune to be all knowing like yourself. :rolleyes:

JOhn
10-02-2005, 04:21 PM
are you retarded? Seriously?

I want priest to have the majority of the carries too. But I don't think we should stop using LJ.

That's kinda my point.
No, but apparently you think everyone else is.

You criticize us who happen to not like LJ for whatever reason, and try and lump everyone in together.

David.
10-02-2005, 04:22 PM
:shake:

Guess we are not all as fortune to be all knowing like yourself. :rolleyes:

.....alright.

Guess we're done here :hmmm: