PDA

View Full Version : This team disgusts me

RealSNR
10-02-2005, 04:57 PM
:shake:

Baby Lee
10-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Best case scenario, we finally get rid of the senile crybaby. And I don't mean Skip Towne.

Sig Kauffman
10-02-2005, 05:01 PM
when Dick Vermeil leaves, will he please take Carl Peterson with him?

kcjayhawks5
10-02-2005, 05:11 PM
:shake:

DITTO

JohnMadden
10-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Boom! and just like that Dick Vermeil is on the outs with the Kansas City fans. It use to be like that when I was coaching. Somethings never change. Thats why I drive a bus.

Baby Lee
10-02-2005, 05:14 PM
Boom! and just like that Dick Vermeil is on the outs with the Kansas City fans. It use to be like that when I was coaching. Somethings never change. Thats why I drive a bus.
Never liked the guy. Never once. Made a deal with the devil that, if I'm gonna survive being a Chiefs fan, I had to come to grips that he was the guy.

That said, I'm love to punch him in his colostomy bag about now.

RealSNR
10-02-2005, 05:16 PM
One bad away game is one thing.

To completely shit away a home game when you're up 17 points is another. Forget shitting away, try getting BLOWN AWAY. We're going to lose by 10 points.

****ing incredible. Only a piss-poor coached team could do this.

Taco John
10-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by 24champbailey
one thing is for sure the oline is breaking down, roaf injured already, holding calls. Our prediction is coming true and that this is the end of the road for the OLINE.

You should change your sig man...

MichaelH
10-02-2005, 05:43 PM
I said in 2001 when Vermiel took over that all the emphasis would be on offense. Little did I know that not only the defense would turn to turds but the prized offense did as well. I can't wait until Dickey leaves KC. He's done nothing but made the whole team a soft bunch of pillow biters.

RealSNR
10-02-2005, 05:49 PM
You should change your sig man...I refuse to admit that ball licker is right. I have faith this offensive line will get back on track this year.

As for this team, that's another question left unanswered.

Bob Dole
10-02-2005, 05:55 PM
One bad away game is one thing.

To completely shit away a home game when you're up 17 points is another. Forget shitting away, try getting BLOWN AWAY. We're going to lose by 10 points.

****ing incredible. Only a piss-poor coached team could do this.

Bob Dole restarted the game and is sitting here wondering how every ****ing coach on the staff can decide that everything that's working needs to be shitcanned for what we saw the last 30 minutes.

Iowanian
10-02-2005, 06:00 PM
I'm tired.

I'm tired that Al Saunders, as "good" as he's been...can't make halftime adjustments.

I'm tired, or seeing Gunther not be able to make in game or halftime adjustments.....Like having LBs and giving 15 yard cussions vs TO.

I'm tired of Vermiel trying to shove this teams lack of heart the past 2 weeks up my ass and call it sunshine.

I'm tired of the fact that 90% of the fan base, can see that our DTs SUCK. CARL!!!!!!!!! For the love of God, Get a Damn DT in here!

Kawika Mitchell is improved, but still no starting NFL MLB.

Where in the hell is kendrell Bell?

Enough Kissing the Offenses ass.
No excuses. Trent has not been sharp 1 game this year....not preseason, not through 4 weeks.

1 Offensive Lineman being out, should NOT be an excuse for this crap.

Its pissing me off, that Vermeil is trying to play this off positive on the radio right now.

preseason....I'd have been happy to be 2-2 right now, looking at the schedule. Up 17-0....and Home...There is NO!!!! excuse for this loss, other than lack of heart, and coaches unable to make adjustments.

At the end of this year...Its time to clean out the coaching staff.

Iowanian
10-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Vermiel just said the Team has the ENTIRE WEEK Off.

PATHETIC.

You just did it.....

**** you Dick.

This Team and coaching staff.....top to bottom.....Should have a foot in their ass all week.

These heartless bitches should be running wind sprints tomorrow.

Halfcan
10-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Iowian, what did you expect after a powder puff camp, and the poor drafts and FA pickups. This team can't adapt for shit. Trent has been murdered this year-he has not had any time at all. We need to clear out all the overpriced losers and start over with a great draft and a Defensive minded coach.

chiefs4me
10-02-2005, 06:22 PM

PATHETIC.

You just did it.....

**** you Dick.

This Team and coaching staff.....top to bottom.....Should have a foot in their ass all week.

These heartless bitches should be running wind sprints tomorrow.

Entire week off...after a loss like this......:banghead:

sometimes it's hard to be a chiefs fan.....:deevee:

ck_IN
10-02-2005, 06:34 PM
<i>Vermiel just said the Team has the ENTIRE WEEK Off.</i>

Please tell me you're joking. :cuss:

After that complete lack of effort I can't believe DV is <u>rewarding</u> these guys. I just can't believe it. :shake:

Iowanian
10-02-2005, 06:37 PM
NO Joke.

Vermiel...Is giving a team, that has had their ass beaten and did nothing but cower and take it for 2 weeks.....a full week of vacation as a reward.

Its pathetic and should be unacceptable.

If the Chiefs don't come back from the bye, with some new faces......

Bwana
10-02-2005, 06:41 PM
The day Dick leaves KC will be a VERY happy day in my life. I am sick of his soft coaching style, his poor decisions, and all his bullchit excuses.

RedThat
10-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Well, if Vermeil said this team has a week off, after a loss like this, it tells you the man is soft. It reflects on our team because of him. We are a soft team, it starts from the top. I am convinced.

OldTownChief
10-02-2005, 06:44 PM
NO Joke.

Vermiel...Is giving a team, that has had their ass beaten and did nothing but cower and take it for 2 weeks.....a full week of vacation as a reward.

I knew that was coming. What a ****ing cock sucker.

mikey23545
10-02-2005, 06:51 PM

I will be ****ed...

Alec R
10-03-2005, 11:08 AM
Not here to talk shit, mostly because I didnt come before our game, but what is Vermeil thinking giving them the week off?

If I were a Chef fan Id be irate about this.

Iowanian
10-03-2005, 11:14 AM
How many jobs in the world.........if you say....complete a percentage of your goals for your friday deadline, to look like you'll finish by thursday.........and then fall asleep, and don't meet the deadline..............Would get a week off, paid....without a pinkslip?

Its RECOCKULOUS that the Chiefs have the entire week off.

It sure as hell looks to me like they need to be practicing, doing conditioning and stretching...practicing some more...getting yelled at...rinse and repeat.

If Carl wanted to really do justice for the fan base.....By tomorrow there would be an additional DT on the roster, along with at least looking at Mitchell(Parker just isn't getting it done right now) in addition to the 2 returning suspended players.

I see zero point in keeping turds like Svitek on the active roster. I'd wager a days pay, no other team signs him to their active squad.

htismaqe
10-03-2005, 11:17 AM
Unbelievable.

A week off.

Iowanian
10-03-2005, 11:19 AM
an ENTIRE week off.

I don't think they're back in until a week from tuesday.

KC Dan
10-03-2005, 11:21 AM
If the team had any pride in their jobs, they would show up and call the coaches in. This is time off for the coaching staff because they are befuddled at their inability to gameplan holding an 18 point lead at home. ****ing ridiculous....

Hammock Parties
10-03-2005, 11:22 AM
I can't wait to see the Redskins defense school our offense. It's going to be pathetic.

Warrior5
10-03-2005, 11:43 AM
A week off? Is this a joke? If, in fact, DV has given this team the week off, he has lost all respect from the players.

Anyone wanna start a pool on which player will commit the next DUI / Domestic Abuse / (insert misdemeaneor or felony here), and when?

Simplex3
10-03-2005, 12:24 PM
A week off? Is this a joke? If, in fact, DV has given this team the week off, he has lost all respect from the players.

Anyone wanna start a pool on which player will commit the next DUI / Domestic Abuse / (insert misdemeaneor or felony here), and when?
When is easy. It'll be this week.

If I were in CP's shoes I would have called DV in and told him they either worked this week or the entire coaching staff could go look for a job somewhere else. Giving this bunch of losers a week off is crap. They need the practice, it's painfully obvious on both sides of the ball and special teams.

Of course DV wouldn't have them put on the pads and actually tackle anyway. At least not until Dr. Laura was over.