PDA

View Full Version : Then and Now

Chiefnj
10-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Then (End of preseason/Week One)
Samie Parker is going to be a big threat this year. He's got speed, he's got great hands, we aren't going to miss Morton at all.

Now
Parker sucks. He sucks donkey balls. He has hands of stone, and will never amount to anything more than a 4th receiver.
__
Then
I can't wait until they unleash Bell. They are holding him back in practice because he's likely to hurt our offensive players; he has such a high intensity.

Now
Did Bell play? I think I heard his name called.
__
Then
DJ reminds me of Derrick Thomas. He can flat out play. He's a monster.

Now
DJ looks kinda lost.

__
Then
Trent is the most under rated QB in the game. He's a top 5 quarterback.

Now
What's wrong with Trent? He's lost his touch, his balls are skipping, his balls are overthrown, he's staring at the receiver, he sucks.

__
Then
Priest is done. Larry Johnson is the future. Larry should be getting the ball, he's a playmaker.

Now
Jesus F'ing Christ, Al Saunders you retard - stick with Priest, what the hell are you doing handing the ball to Mr. Fumble?
__
Then
Samson is going to be a monster at right tackle. We won't miss a beat.

Now
I miss John Tait.

HemiEd
10-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Samie Parker is going to be a big threat this year. He's got speed, he's got great hands, we aren't going to miss Morton at all.

Now
Parker sucks. He sucks donkey balls. He has hands of stone, and will never amount to anything more than a 4th receiver.
__
Then
I can't wait until they unleash Bell. They are holding him back in practice because he's likely to hurt our offensive players; he has such a high intensity.

Now
__
Then

Now
DJ looks kinda lost.

__
Then

Now
What's wrong with Trent? He's lost his touch, his balls are skipping, his balls are overthrown, he's staring at the receiver, he sucks.

__
Then
Priest is done. Larry Johnson is the future. Larry should be getting the ball, he's a playmaker.

Now
Jesus F'ing Christ, Al Saunders you retard - stick with Priest, what the hell are you doing handing the ball to Mr. Fumble?
__
Then

Now
I miss John Tait.

exactly. Dammit Carl! :cuss:

kcjayhawks5
10-02-2005, 07:24 PM
no give the ****ing ball to johnson. Ill take johnson anyday over priest. Johnson is our future people. I would be pissed if i was larry. They put him in for 1 or 2 plays ( i understand that he has fumbled twice). TWICE IN HIS CAREER!!!!!! Who hasnt fumbled. There is not 1 rb in the history of the NFL who has not fumbled. Larry Johnson > Priest Holmes

4th and Long
10-02-2005, 07:28 PM
no give the ****ing ball to johnson. Ill take johnson anyday over priest. Johnson is our future people. I would be pissed if i was larry. They put him in for 1 or 2 plays ( i understand that he has fumbled twice). TWICE IN HIS CAREER!!!!!! Who hasnt fumbled. There is not 1 rb in the history of the NFL who has not fumbled. Larry Johnson > Priest Holmes
Johnson has touched the rock 33 times this year. He's fumbled twice so far. One fumble every 16.5 times you carry the ball is simply unacceptable, statistically speaking. Priest put up 84 yards and a TD today. LJ's longest run came against a defense that was playing prevent in pass formation. Your argument, such as it is, holds no water.

HemiEd
10-02-2005, 07:28 PM

just dumb

4th and Long
10-02-2005, 07:30 PM
just dumb
Well yeah, that too, but I was trying to be a bit more classy with a response. :p

HemiEd
10-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Well yeah, that too, but I was trying to be a bit more classy with a responce. :p

When you get my age you do not waste effort when possible. :D
I think your response was very classy! :thumb:

crazychiefsfan
10-02-2005, 07:35 PM
You were right untill the D. Johnson and Green take.

The O needs Roaf. The D needs a mircale

**** it i have nothing else to say

dirk digler
10-02-2005, 07:35 PM
I will be the first to admit about Priest and LJ. I have or was saying that Priest was done and LJ should get the majority of the carries. I retract all of that. Priest is still the man.

Don't complain about DJ, the guy is still a rookie and his and will be a dominate and great player. He will make mistakes this year which we should have all expected but the guy still can hit and he will only get better.

IMO besides our O tackle position our WR's except for Kennison suck ass. It is almost humorous now thinking about what DV was saying about being the most talented and deepest WR group he has had in KC during training camp.

4th and Long
10-02-2005, 07:38 PM
When you get my age you do not waste effort when possible. :D
I think your response was very classy! :thumb:
Yeah sorry. I keep forgetting your a AARP card carrying member. :D

HemiEd
10-02-2005, 07:41 PM
Priest is still the man.

I must admit, I was enamered by LJ to. Priest has proven not to turn the ball over. That used to be a problem that I had forgotten about. Priest has made me forget the fumbles. Suddenly, I remember how shocked I was the first time Priest fumbled.

JBucc
10-02-2005, 07:43 PM
DJ will be ok, he's just not used to covering people. At his entire career at Texas he might have had to cover someone twice. But yes the recievers aside from Eddie suck donkey piss

HemiEd
10-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Yeah sorry. I keep forgetting your a AARP card carrying member. :D

I prefer to let my wife do the heavy lifting. :p

4th and Long
10-02-2005, 07:52 PM
I prefer to let my wife do the heavy lifting. :p
ROFL

Valiant
10-02-2005, 08:31 PM

Now
Agree with,he just has a chronic nack of dropping the big ball
__
Then

Now
agree with, big bust so far...
__
Then

Now
DJ looks kinda lost.
totally wrong, for a rookie DJ is playing lights out...

__
Then

Now
Agian disagree with, Trent played a alright game today agianst a good team... The first int seemed to be a wrong route ran... I thought he played good considered he was being pressured and people sucking around him... Trent cannot go 19-25 3tds 0ints every week...

__
Then

Now
yes, and no...LJ does need the ball, but he got hit as soon as that ball got to him.. So I cannot fault him soley on that fumble, now his rushing yards besides the prevent D run, were horrible today...
__
Then

Now
I miss John Tait.
**** no, Samson has done a good job so far since he has been in, and will keep getting better...
[/QUOTE]