PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or......

kcjayhawks5
10-02-2005, 07:13 PM
did it seem like on a lot of our blitzes we just ran right into their line. I know that we have to plug up the holes but on some of the plays they werent even running and on some then didnt even do a play action. It looked rediculous watching 2 or 3 blitzers run into the line and get lost into a big crowd.

I dont know how many times i saw this but i caught myself laughing. It was like "Are you ****ing kidding me?" "Was that a blitz?" I expected 1 or two of them to atleast shed their blocks but no they just stood there and let mcnabb get a pass to TO or to Westbrook. SICKENING!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cuss: :cuss:

Deberg_1990
10-02-2005, 07:14 PM
I thought when we did blitz it was effective most of the time. They had guys come open, but McNabb could not get the ball to them because he had to get rid of the ball under pressure or overthrew the open man. Our main problem is getting ZERO pressure from our front 4. They are pathetic.

kcjayhawks5
10-02-2005, 07:27 PM
good point. I saw a few times where our blitzes worked but we could not finish due to poor tackling (Jared ****ing Allen). Even when we do blitz we hardly ever get a sack.