PDA

View Full Version : Worst Loss Since Indy in Jan '96?

Black Jack Savage
10-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Although the Oakland game in '99 could make a strong case. For many years I blamed Stoyanovich for the death of Derrick Thomas, but that's probably lunacy on my part.

Stoyo makes that kick before OT against Oakland and we get a home playoff game against a sh*tty Miami team.

We win that game and then possibly win at Indy the next week, perhaps confusing a 2nd year QB in his first playoff start with our aggressive attacking D and strong CB play.

We lose at Tennessee and DT isn't on the highway trying to speed to the St. Louis NFC champ game....

I want to paint the wall with my brains just thinking about it...

blsilks
10-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Im pretty sure that we lost the last two games on purpose and this is all just part of Dick's grand plan of making it to the superbowl this year.

Black Jack Savage
10-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Right now I'd be more satisfied if Dick ran into Peterson's palace strapped with more semtex than a Shiite suicide bomber. Two birds w/ one stone.

blsilks
10-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Right now I'd be more satisfied if Dick ran into Peterson's palace strapped with more semtex than a Shiite suicide bomber. Two birds w/ one stone.

You never know. That might also be part of Dick's grand plan.

carlos3652
10-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Although the Oakland game in '99 could make a strong case...

I was at the Oakland game... up 17-0 lose 41-38 in OT

I was at todays game... up 17-0 I told my friend next to me: "This reminds me of the 99' game..." He told me not to worry about and to enjoy the game...

I called the interception for a td... I also called Dante running it back (but truthfully I said that on every try ROFL)

What a crappy 2nd half... outscored 24-7.... It also reminded me of MNF

Black Jack Savage
10-02-2005, 08:40 PM
What a friggin' debacle.