PDA

View Full Version : All hope is not lost , we are 2-2 !

mississippichiefan
10-02-2005, 09:02 PM
I know this game was sickening . After the Johnson fumble and their touchdown I was afraid they were going to come back and win. Lets not give up yet , we are 2-2 and have a bye and can get healed up . Roaf will be back as will Warfield and Welburn . Anyone heard anymore on Sims . Our offense will get better with Roaf and a good backup in Welburn and our defense has to be better with Warfield . I see this team easily winning 10 or more games . The one thing that bothers me most is our defensive line . Other than Sims who was looking good only Allen is performing well . We can come back strong I think after the bye . Go Chiefs !!

Sure-Oz
10-02-2005, 09:03 PM
Only thing we can do, hopefully they'll get their heads out of their asses, but there is no way they shouldve lost this one with that lead. THey played half a game, we must win after the bye damnit or ill have to buy a new tv.

Simplex3
10-02-2005, 09:06 PM
Why come back strong when you can roll over and play dead and have your coach forgive you for it?

We'll see how this team spends the week off.

1. They can use it to f**k off an party. They can just blow off the last two embarrasments. Then the Redskins will bitch-slap us and the season will be over for all intensive purposes.

2. They can use the time to look at themselves and say "I'm better than this." They can come back and own the Redskins from start to finish and begin a playoff run.

The way DV, the coaches, and almost every player on this team has performed the last several years I'd bet on #1 though I'm hopeful for #2.

mississippichiefan
10-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Why come back strong when you can roll over and play dead and have your coach forgive you for it?

We'll see how this team spends the week off.

1. They can use it to f**k off an party. They can just blow off the last two embarrasments. Then the Redskins will bitch-slap us and the season will be over for all intensive purposes.

2. They can use the time to look at themselves and say "I'm better than this." They can come back and own the Redskins from start to finish and begin a playoff run.

The way DV, the coaches, and almost every player on this team has performed the last several years I'd bet on #1 though I'm hopeful for #2.

I am hoping for # 2 but your right its hard at times to think that they will. If they don't its time for a change from Carl to Dick

Wallcrawler
10-02-2005, 11:12 PM
If someone guaranteed before the season started that the Chiefs would be 2-2 at the bye, people would have been happy.

Well, the team is 2-2. They damn well should be 3-1, but it didnt happen and no amount of pissing and moaning is going to change it.

Hopefully we get Roaf back for the Redskins game. If we get a healthy Willie Roaf back, that is a huge plus for this team. The offense cant seem to stay on the field without him. You cant have your defense on the field the entire second half and expect to win, especially when theyre only defending half of the field for the majority of the time.

The only good thing that can be taken from this loss is that it wasnt a conference game. Im pissed off that they blew that game as badly as they did, but its over so you have to find something to take from it.

The Chiefs are still in good shape. They need to use the bye to get healthy, and Al Saunders needs to have emergency surgery to get his head pulled out of his ass.

I think if those two things happen, the Chiefs will be fine.

Mecca
10-02-2005, 11:13 PM
If someone guaranteed before the season started that the Chiefs would be 2-2 at the bye, people would have been happy.

Well, the team is 2-2. They damn well should be 3-1, but it didnt happen and no amount of pissing and moaning is going to change it.

Hopefully we get Roaf back for the Redskins game. If we get a healthy Willie Roaf back, that is a huge plus for this team. The offense cant seem to stay on the field without him. You cant have your defense on the field the entire second half and expect to win, especially when theyre only defending half of the field for the majority of the time.

The only good thing that can be taken from this loss is that it wasnt a conference game. Im pissed off that they blew that game as badly as they did, but its over so you have to find something to take from it.

The Chiefs are still in good shape. They need to use the bye to get healthy, and Al Saunders needs to have emergency surgery to get his head pulled out of his ass.

I think if those two things happen, the Chiefs will be fine.

I don't think we'd have been happy to take 2-2 if you had told us all these red flags would be glaring.