PDA

View Full Version : Harrison's injury hurts Patriots LB's more than Secondary, now Chiefs scare me a lot.

cadmonkey
10-03-2005, 10:37 AM
For anyone who watched the Patriots and Chargers game.....

I feel after yesterday's thrashing, one thing is clear, our Linebacking team is misserable. Brown and Biesel are not filling the gaps left by the departure of the Teds and this was clear as day yesterday.

Harrison, in the first three weeks made up for any mistakes they made by playing as a wondering LB. He made more plays filling the hole on runs than our LB's did as well as being able to cover people out of the backfield and tight ends.

When Poole is healthy I feel Samuel, Wilson, and Poole will be good enough to make the Secondary worth its weight, but they don't have the expeirence and aren't playing with pure instinct yet to make up for the lack of play from the second line of guys.

Colvin isn't doing d*ck as of yet.

Beisel is out of position constantly. (no surprise for you guys here huh?)

Brown hasn't impressed me at all.

This season could become very long and very painful. I know this sounds like something coming out because we got killed but its not. This team isn't the same team we have had in the past and it is really starting to show. I hope I am wrong with this, but I see alot of teams change their stradagies soon and start killing us with the run. If we can't stop it, we are in for a world of sh*t the next few weeks.

I see a 2-4 record befor the bye, and with McGahee, Edgerin, McAllister, Preist/LJ, and Cadilac Williams coming up, this three peat effort might become a strugle to even make the playoffs.

The Pats don't have a chance in Arrowhead this year. I am saying it, we are in for a world of sh*t.

dirk digler
10-03-2005, 10:39 AM
The Pats don't have a chance in Arrowhead this year. I am saying it, we are in for a world of sh*t.

ROFL

You haven't watched the Chiefs have you? We are in alot worse position than you guys are.

Iowanian
10-03-2005, 10:42 AM
The Pat fans are about due to eat their yearend cup of shat.

Beisel was at best, a backup and ST guy in KC...and they had the worse D in the league. Suprised?

Its "easy" to be a fan when your team is kicking everyone's ass for 3 years.

There will be a gutcheck for your bandwagon this year I think.

Bob Dole
10-03-2005, 10:42 AM
ROFL

You haven't watched the Chiefs have you? We are in alot worse position than you guys are.

We'll kick their ass for 15 minutes.

Bowser
10-03-2005, 10:44 AM
It WAS kind of embarassing yesterday watching Monty Beisel play the role of Brian Bosworth while Tomlinson was playing Bo Jackson..........

htismaqe
10-03-2005, 10:46 AM
I seem to remember saying something about Brown and Beisel and troubles stopping the run...

dirk digler
10-03-2005, 10:46 AM
We'll kick their ass for 15 minutes.

ROFL

No doubt.

cadmonkey
10-03-2005, 10:51 AM
There will be a gutcheck for your bandwagon this year I think.

I'd be willing to bet there will be a lot of bandwagon jumpers this year. But, they did the same thing the year after our first Superbowl win. Hopefully people will remember that and not jump off just yet.

Goapics1
10-03-2005, 10:51 AM
The Pat fans are about due to eat their yearend cup of shat.

Heard that shit before.

cadmonkey
10-03-2005, 10:52 AM
It WAS kind of embarassing yesterday watching Monty Beisel play the role of Brian Bosworth while Tomlinson was playing Bo Jackson..........

Just a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit.

What makes me real nervous is the fact that with in a 35 play stretch SD ran like 28 times. If we can't stop the run we are f*cked.

dirk digler
10-03-2005, 10:55 AM
I hate to admit it but the Broncos are starting to look good especially their D.

Kclee
10-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Hopefully people will remember that and not jump off just yet.

Screw that. Let bandwagon fans jump the hell off. They are the ones that beg to go 2-2 to start the year since the schedule is so tough. Then when we do, they cry that the season is over. Then when we win our next game they will dust off a place for the SB trophy. Of course until our next lost, then we are the worst team ever and we need all new coaches and players. Until the next win of course... Rinse and repeat.

go bo
10-03-2005, 11:30 AM
Screw that. Let bandwagon fans jump the hell off. They are the ones that beg to go 2-2 to start the year since the schedule is so tough. Then when we do, they cry that the season is over. Then when we win our next game they will dust off a place for the SB trophy. Of course until our next lost, then we are the worst team ever and we need all new coaches and players. Until the next win of course... Rinse and repeat.tradition is an important thing, not to be trifled with... :p :p :p

B_Ambuehl
10-03-2005, 11:45 AM
Hey don't worry. That defense will find a way to come together and will end up winning the division. Belichik will find 7 or 8 more undrafted free agents this year who he can throw out there and they'll shut people down just like the 11 they had last year did. :)

Of course those 7 number ones on the defensive side of the football have never had anything to do with their performance.