PDA

View Full Version : Things we all have learned in the last 2 weeks...

CoMoChief
10-03-2005, 11:32 AM
1. We need Roaf for this offense to function on all cylinders. We need him back so we can stop having our "pass catching TE's" block in pass protection all game long. We need him back so we can run the damn ball affectively (especially to our strong side).

2. There is obviously something wrong with our coaching. DV is soft, waaaay too soft. Al Saunders is drunk when it comes to play calling. DV isn't letting Gun do what he wants to do because this is looking like Greg Robinson defense. Cut Gun loose on the defense, let Bell and Johnson run wild. Hell put in Griffin to have a 3-4 alignment. BTW When does Shawn Barber come back? I wouldn't really mind putting him in that 3-4.

3. Our front 4 are terrible. They just are. Besides Allen and sometimes Dalton, our front 4 are just awful. I have never seen the lack of penetration as a whole than I have the last couple weeks. We arent going to beat anyone if we let the QB sit back for 5 seconds and pick us apart. Deion Sanders during his prime couldn't defend that. Our front 4 are preventing our LB's from making plays.

4. After this week's loss, DV is going to say something like, we need to move on. Well, the lack of heart and character in this team obviously carried over from last week's ass kicking we took from Denver. The coaches and their gameplan totally effected the way our players thinked and acted during the game. It's almost like they knew we were going to lose based on what the coaches were calling. Trent Green's INT to Sheldon Brown returned for a TD was a prime example of that. Green didn't have to throw the ball but yet it was a timing route and you have to make the decision to throw before the snap.

5. Dexter McCleon needs to go. I would even rather have Sapp play nickel CB. DV's loyalty is ruining this team. DV will say something in his press conference that McCleon had an INT. Well thats just ****in great Dick Vermeil, McBurnon also gave up just under 1,000 yards to TO and Co. yesterday. He needs to quit making these ass kickings a positive thing. What is now OK to lose Vermeil. He will elaborate on how Dante Hall tied the return record blah blah blah, thats good and all and we all know you get a boner over ST's play but you can't say that without talking about how he fumbled the rock the next time. IT almost looked like he was trying to lateral the damn thing.

6. CP needs to go. He wont though, as long as he is making money for Lamar Hunt, then he will stay. For the past 5 seasons now he has suckered all of Chiefs fans into thinking our hi-flying run n gun offense will carry us to the playoffs. We all know offense sells tickets and defense wins games. We all expirenced that during the 90's. WE HAVEN'T WON A PLAYOFF GAME IN OVER A DECADE!!! How is that not the GM's fault. We have been through 3 head coaches. This is all a perfect example of how CP doesn't care about Kansas City. As long as the "real fans" that pay money for the tickets go to the games, he will keep making money for Hunt and we will still be in a job as Chiefs GM/Prez/****stain. Who says that anyway, "real fans of KC that pay to go see the games"??? That right there is a perfect sign of a GM trying to exploit our small market city for a REAL love for a popular sport. We are all now in a bind, especially with the lease ending in Jackson Co. on the stadium. If we don't go to the games, Hunt's successor will simply move the team. Everyone knows we are REAL fans of football and that we love the festivities on Sunday ie tailgating etc. So what does Jackoff Peterson do? He simply exploits that fact and raises prices for parking. Don't we have the most expensive parking in the NFL? Rediculous Carl Peterson. **** YOU Carl, I hope you ****ing die a horrible death.

PS - A good friend of mine worked at Houstons Resturant down on the Plaza and has seen you come in there on many occasions. He then has told me that many people put pubes and spit and all kinds of shit in you food. That's what we think of you Carl. You are a bastard.

gblowfish
10-03-2005, 12:22 PM
CP needs to go. He wont though, as long as he is making money for Lamar Hunt, then he will stay. For the past 5 seasons now he has suckered all of Chiefs fans into thinking our hi-flying run n gun offense will carry us to the playoffs. We all know offense sells tickets and defense wins games. We all expirenced that during the 90's. WE HAVEN'T WON A PLAYOFF GAME IN OVER A DECADE!!! How is that not the GM's fault. We have been through 3 head coaches. This is all a perfect example of how CP doesn't care about Kansas City. As long as the "real fans" that pay money for the tickets go to the games, he will keep making money for Hunt and we will still be in a job as Chiefs GM/Prez/****stain. Who says that anyway, "real fans of KC that pay to go see the games"??? That right there is a perfect sign of a GM trying to exploit our small market city for a REAL love for a popular sport. We are all now in a bind, especially with the lease ending in Jackson Co. on the stadium. If we don't go to the games, Hunt's successor will simply move the team. Everyone knows we are REAL fans of football and that we love the festivities on Sunday ie tailgating etc. So what does Jackoff Peterson do? He simply exploits that fact and raises prices for parking. Don't we have the most expensive parking in the NFL? Rediculous Carl Peterson. **** YOU Carl, I hope you ****ing die a horrible death.

PS - A good friend of mine worked at Houstons Resturant down on the Plaza and has seen you come in there on many occasions. He then has told me that many people put pubes and spit and all kinds of shit in you food. That's what we think of you Carl. You are a bastard.
Thank you for your comments. You are among the best fans in the NFL. Yes, our parking is expensive. Why? Because its a premium NFL experience. The Chiefs provide a tailgate experience like no other in the NFL. Asphalt. Lots of it. Porta Potties. Charcoal bins. Did I mention lots and lots of asphalt? You can't get that anywhere else, and we charge an appropriate rate for the experience. If you don't like it, you're free to park somewhere else...like, in Raytown.

Next year, look for Chiefs licensed TP in both the men's and women's room. Only $1 a sheet. What a bargain! Rolls will feature pictures of Al Davis and Mike Shanahan.

I believe you can be a "real" fan without buying season tickets.

You can, for example, buy 10 tickets for individual games from a sports broker, or from one of the fine individual businessmen who congregate outside the stadium before kickoff. As long as you are in attendance for each Chiefs game, you're a true fan in my book. If not, then you're simply a spectator. Real fans put their money where their heart is.

BTW: I love Houston's. That is not spit, its special sauce. And those aren't pubes. They're special Black Guatamalan bean sprouts. I enjoy them on all my entrees. The cooks at Houston's stock them especially for my entrees. They told me so.

Sincerely,
Carl "Delano" Peterson
LTGMIPS
(Longest Tenured GM in Professional Sports)