View Full Version : Carl Peterson and loyal season ticket holders - to be blame

Johnson&Johnson
10-03-2005, 06:08 PM
STFU

Eleazar
10-03-2005, 06:08 PM

keg in kc
10-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Damn, Cochise, give us some warning next time before you start posting from your "Kevin Gone Wild!" collection. Jesus, I singed my retinas.

Simplex3
10-03-2005, 06:10 PM

Eleazar
10-03-2005, 06:11 PM
Damn, Cochise, give us some warning next time before you start posting from your "Kevin Gone Wild!" collection. Jesus, I singed my retinas.

I dont know about you, but I think this thread should be about poop instead.

Simplex3
10-03-2005, 06:14 PM
I dont know about you, but I think this thread should be about poop instead.
The thread starter agreed.

keg in kc
10-03-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm so sleepy that I can't sleep. Driving home this afternoon was an adventure. It started with me pulling out of the driveway, and then, suddenly, it was 5 minutes later and I was several miles away. Like magic. And then I started getting the droopy-eyes, the head nods and that headshake I do trying in vain to wake my brain up.

Deberg_1990
10-03-2005, 07:04 PM
Tell us something we dont already know.....

Your right though, year 16 of the 5 year plan is plenty long enough.

Johnson&Johnson
10-03-2005, 07:50 PM
Tell us something we dont already know.....

Your right though, year 16 of the 5 year plan is plenty long enough.

I apologize if I was not aware that this is already a moot point in this forum. I did not participate in forums until recently therefore didn't know about what you guys been dwelling over the years in here.

Regardless, I feel that CP will be let go only if we as fans stop going to games and let the Hunt's see an empty Arrowhead.

Simplex3
10-03-2005, 07:54 PM
I apologize if I was not aware that this is already a moot point in this forum. I did not participate in forums until recently therefore didn't know about what you guys been dwelling over the years in here.

Regardless, I feel that CP will be let go only if we as fans stop going to games and let the Hunt's see an empty Arrowhead.
The chicken littles around here will tell you about how that would cause the Chiefs to move to LA.

Deberg_1990
10-03-2005, 07:56 PM

Yea, Iits cool...I think after you have been here awhile you will find most of us wanted Carl gone about 6 or 7 years ago........Welcome to the board.

Johnson&Johnson
10-03-2005, 07:58 PM
The chicken littles around here will tell you about how that would cause the Chiefs to move to LA.

The Royals seem to have stayed put thus far despite their great record.

Simplex3
10-03-2005, 08:05 PM
The Royals seem to have stayed put thus far despite their great record.
Nobody would give two squirts for the Royals. It took quite a bit of work to get the Washington Nationals into their new home, the Royals are at least that bad. As long as Glass owns the team no city is going to work to get the Royals.

Eleazar
10-06-2005, 09:40 PM
ROFL I got a grey rep because my pic was 'obscene'.

Simplex3
10-06-2005, 09:42 PM
ROFL I got a grey rep because my pic was 'obscene'.
Me too!

chiefs4me
10-06-2005, 09:51 PM

ROFL