PDA

View Full Version : Pat Down My Ass...

WestCoastReggie
10-03-2005, 10:14 PM
I can't stand that pat down shit before games. Its $6.50 for a fuking
beer! I have been sneaking them in for years!

RedDread
10-03-2005, 10:16 PM
You're hiding beer in your ass crack?

:hmmm:

Simplex3
10-03-2005, 10:18 PM

hehe.

WestCoastReggie
10-03-2005, 10:22 PM

It's just about worth it.

Duck Dog
10-03-2005, 10:25 PM

NO WAY! Warm beer sucks.

WestCoastReggie
10-03-2005, 10:28 PM
NO WAY! Warm beer sucks.

Don't worry, I 've got a refrigerator in there too

Simplex3
10-03-2005, 10:44 PM
Don't worry, I 've got a refrigerator in there too
Why doesn't this suprise me?

StcChief
10-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Another reason to thank the Terrorists.

chiefs4me
10-03-2005, 10:48 PM
oh, I thought you were looking for someone to pat down your ass.....:evil:

Simplex3
10-03-2005, 10:52 PM
oh, I thought you were looking for someone to pat down your ass.....:evil:
Don't make me tell them where you keep your refrigerator.

http://www.norlake.com/Nova%20Glass%20Freezer.jpg

chiefs4me
10-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Don't make me tell them where you keep your refrigerator.

http://www.norlake.com/Nova%20Glass%20Freezer.jpg

ROFL.......that's pretty

Simplex3
10-03-2005, 10:56 PM
ROFL.......that's pretty
I was going to go with the triple one but that just seemed ludicrous.

http://www.norlake.com/Nova%20Glass%20Refrigerator..jpg

chiefs4me
10-03-2005, 10:58 PM
I was going to go with the triple one but that just seemed ludicrous.

http://www.norlake.com/Nova%20Glass%20Refrigerator..jpg

aren't you sweet......:rolleyes:

elvomito
10-03-2005, 11:46 PM
pat?? down your ass??
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008L3TW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Scaga
10-04-2005, 10:57 AM
$5????
It's $6.50 if I remember right.

Where you gettin' $5 beers in Arrowhead?????

DMAC
10-04-2005, 11:19 AM
i had to spend half of a game in the drunk tank at arrowhead for sneakin in beer b4 i was 21.

redfan
10-04-2005, 11:22 AM
$5????

Dang, it's $6.75 where I'm sitting. Beers haven't been $5 for quite some time.
Mmmmm, seven-dollah beer... :rolleyes:

Goapics1
10-04-2005, 11:24 AM
$5????

Well, he probably has been sticking beer up his ass since it went up to $5 at Arrowhead and has not bought one since.

gblowfish
10-04-2005, 11:27 AM
An invention that could change Bob's life forever!
http://www.tempratech.com/products/coldfood.html

Ultra Peanut
10-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Pat Down My Ass..."That'll be $50."

BIG_DADDY
10-04-2005, 11:36 AM
Vodka in a flask works better.

Simplex3
10-04-2005, 11:53 AM
And you have to pee less.

Predarat
10-04-2005, 11:57 AM
I tried to stand in a line with a hot girl doing the patting and those sonofabitches made me get in a line with a guy! That was terrible!! When I was in the girls line at first I was thinking "this may not be so bad after all". But it was ruined.

InChiefsHeaven
10-04-2005, 11:59 AM

Seriously, I'd rather bring a flask anyway. Do they pat down by your junk?

BIG_DADDY
10-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Do they pat down by your junk?

They never have me. Some chick was really giving some people a hard time in front of us a couple years back and I though she may try something like that so when she found some things on the people in front of us I said "now there is someone on the ball, good job". She gave me a high five and just let me in. ROFL

Spicy McHaggis
10-04-2005, 12:22 PM
pat?? down your ass??
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008L3TW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Whoa that was an actual movie? I bet you that's all they show on TV in hell, 24/7.

InChiefsHeaven
10-04-2005, 12:25 PM
They never have me. Some chick was really giving some people a hard time in front of us a couple years back and I though she may try something like that so when she found some things on the people in front of us I said "now there is someone on the ball, good job". She gave me a high five and just let me in. ROFL
:thumb: Excellent! Good move. I don't know, I have a really nice engraved Chiefs flask...I'd hate to have them take it...not to mention the Bourbon inside...

BIG_DADDY
10-04-2005, 01:29 PM
:thumb: Excellent! Good move. I don't know, I have a really nice engraved Chiefs flask...I'd hate to have them take it...not to mention the Bourbon inside...

I got mine in right after 9/11 when security was super tight and have literally done it 100s of times. They would get sued for touching peoples package it's not gonna happen. I even got it in shoreline ampitheatre out here for Ozzfest and I have never seen security that tight. If it's real spendy and your worried about it just get a cheaper one. It takes just one trip to the game to pay for itself.

Seek
10-04-2005, 01:31 PM
if you actually try and get cute with them and try to go through the girls line for a pat down, Security gets pissy and starts treating you like Cattle.

ferrarispider95
10-04-2005, 03:13 PM
pat was the stupidest f*cking movie ever , wonder what ever happen to that freak

jidar
10-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Just another way the terrorists have won.

chiefs4me
10-04-2005, 03:27 PM
if you actually try and get cute with them and try to go through the girls line for a pat down, Security gets pissy and starts treating you like Cattle.

I don't care for your avatar...so be a good sport and get a new one....:)

CosmicPal
10-04-2005, 05:27 PM
This reminds me when I first moved to Denver in '96, I ended up working concerts and football games for awhile. It was fun for awhile, but mostly irritating. For the games, I usually walked the sidelines (Broncos and Buffalos), and for the concerts, I usually did the stage, aisles, or backstage.

Anyways, one night, they needed some extra help at a punk show. I was one of the guys who had to do a pat down at the door. They were seriously concerned with an exodus of weapons being brought in, and it was our responsibility to confiscate the weapons. So, I'm patting peeps down- and trust me, we are patting everything. While patting peeps down, you make it a point to look at those in line behind the person you are patting just for measures, and I see this tall gal in an olive green overcoat.

It's all she has on- that, and her shoes. It was cold outside that night, so I figured she was covering herself from the cold and that maybe she was just wearing a miniskirt or something underneath. She gets to me, knows what I'm about to do when she smiles. I smile back and ask her to open her overcoat. She smiled some more and said, "Are you sure, honey?" A few peeps behind her laughed.

I said, "Uh, yes- show me what's underneath."

She did of course- she was entirely naked. She turned around, bent her knee, smiled, and I said, "OK....uhm, you're good to go."

Simplex3
10-04-2005, 05:54 PM

You'll enjoy these then:

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/owned-cat.jpg

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=40719&stc=1

WestCoastReggie
10-04-2005, 06:36 PM
$5????

Usally I'm to drunk to remember

WestCoastReggie
10-04-2005, 07:01 PM
Another reason to thank the Terrorists.

damn them

Seek
10-05-2005, 07:14 AM

No thanks I really like that avatar. sorry if it offends you but I think it is very funny. Do you go tell every Raider fan or Bronco fan to get rid of their avatar because you don't like it.

philfree
10-05-2005, 07:54 AM
Pat Down My Ass...

Uhhh....No thank you. Maybe you'll find someone who wants to.....Maybe you should try GoChiefs.

PhilFree:arrow:

kcblue555
10-05-2005, 09:28 AM
YOU GOT THE OLD SHAKEDOWN WHEN YOU BOUGHT THE DAMN TICKET! PIMP DADDY CARL WILL BE STRIP SEARCHING YOU NEXT! HE WANT TO DRAIN YOU SUCKERS FOR EVERY DIME YOU GOT! I THOUGHT YOU DUMMIES ALREADY FIGURED THAT OUT! CARL AIN'T GOT ANY RESPECT FOR YALL CAUSE YOU ALL ACT SO DESPERATE AND GULLIBLE!!

Fire Me Boy!
10-05-2005, 09:37 AM
No thanks I really like that avatar. sorry if it offends you but I think it is very funny. Do you go tell every Raider fan or Bronco fan to get rid of their avatar because you don't like it.
Gawd, I hate to agree with C4Me, but that avy is in poor taste. Just my opinion, but it'd be nice if you had something that didn't feature someone's dead pet. 'Course... I don't really care. I have avatars turned off. And for the record, I don't think I have EVER told someone to change their avy.

PS. The last week has apparently been a bad one... I have problems with rape p0rn, dead cat avatars, the ****ing board automatically changing my "Raid-ers" to "Randy Moss and the Raiderz". Geez. I'm becoming a bitch. Maybe I can get my own smilie, a la Skip.

wolfpack0735
10-05-2005, 09:41 AM
i could have swore beer was $7 at arrowhead without the lid. probably $10 with the lid.

Inspector
10-05-2005, 10:10 AM
i could have swore beer was $7 at arrowhead without the lid. probably $10 with the lid.

Wha??

They give you a whole lid for only $3 more????

Wow, that's a good price, especially if it's primo product.

chiefs4me
10-05-2005, 10:56 AM

If they have one I don't like then yes I do...And no you aren't sorry, or you would remove it, so don't say you are sorry.....:rolleyes: so let me get this right, you think a dead cat on the road is funny? If so, what a freaking loser...:harumph:

InChiefsHeaven
10-05-2005, 10:58 AM
Wha??

They give you a whole lid for only $3 more????

Wow, that's a good price, especially if it's primo product.

Which sadly, it isn't...
:shake:

chiefs4me
10-05-2005, 10:58 AM
Gawd, I hate to agree with C4Me, but that avy is in poor taste. Just my opinion, but it'd be nice if you had something that didn't feature someone's dead pet. 'Course... I don't really care. I have avatars turned off. And for the record, I don't think I have EVER told someone to change their avy.

PS. The last week has apparently been a bad one... I have problems with rape p0rn, dead cat avatars, the ****ing board automatically changing my "Raid-ers" to "Randy Moss and the Raiderz". Geez. I'm becoming a bitch. Maybe I can get my own smilie, a la Skip.

ah, chiefs4me doesn't need you agreeing with her...she can speak just fine for herself...and since it bothers you to agree with her, let's not let it happen again....:harumph:

Seek
10-05-2005, 11:26 AM
If they have one I don't like then yes I do...And no you aren't sorry, or you would remove it, so don't say you are sorry.....:rolleyes: so let me get this right, you think a dead cat on the road is funny? If so, what a freaking loser...:harumph:

I am sorry it offended you. But right now, me thinking it is funny out weighs complaining about it. This forum is supposed to be free. You can say what is on you mind. If I want to show that I hate cats, I believe I have that right. Plus I didn't like the way you asked me to remove it. It was like you demanded it. I don't need someone telling me to be a good sport because they don't like it so get rid of it, within minutes of me adding it.

I do think it is funny that a dead cat is on the road. Why. I hate cats in evey way. I hate them even more because my neighbors let the cats run free through the whole neighborhood. The think my deck is theirs. They think my front porch is theirs. The think my flower bed is their cat litter. The think they can kicks my wife's cat's ass through a window at 2 am in the morning waking me up. They love annoying my two dogs who whine and bark waiting for me to open the door to chase them off.

If a cat is to stupid to realize it is in danger. if the pet owner is to stupid to just let their pet run around, free without being responsible for their actions. I think it is funny that they got what was coming to them and that someone with far less taste than I have, made the sign and took a picture. To me that is funny.

So since fire me boy, agreed that it was in bad taste and didn't put it in a way that I had to remove it to please him or her. I will get rid of it soon.

Bowser
10-05-2005, 11:30 AM
Keep your avi, Seek. If noone has told you, chiefs4me can be one of ChiefsPlanets' drama queens. I've seen far, FAR worse than that in other avis.

Simplex3
10-05-2005, 11:32 AM
Keep your avi, Seek. If noone has told you, chiefs4me can be one of ChiefsPlanets' drama queens. I've seen far, FAR worse than that in other avis.
What he said. Screw anyone that can't take it. They can block your avatar if they're that offended by it.

And go into your Profile and turn Rep on.

WestCoastReggie
11-05-2005, 04:49 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrr!

Coach
11-05-2005, 04:50 PM
ROFL

Bowser
11-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Yeah, I knew that sounded familiar.

So Mr. Mod, is his name going to be Stuttering Prick?

:D

Katipan
11-05-2005, 04:52 PM
My grandfather ate cats. Or was it dogs?...

Does it really matter? squished is squished.

Katipan
11-05-2005, 04:54 PM
You mean you don't eat cats? What the f*ck was that you served me for dinner?

A Bronco fan.

Wait till you come for Thanksgiving...

Katipan
11-05-2005, 04:56 PM
I'm going to Evansville, IN for Thanksgiving. I am hoping to come while I'm there, though.

Don't hump your food before you eat it, Brian.

Coach
11-05-2005, 04:58 PM
A guy at the office told me that when with a slut I should f*ck it before I eat it so I know who I'm eating after.

Damn, there goes my supper.

Gross. :shake:

Katipan
11-05-2005, 04:58 PM
A guy at the office told me that when with a slut I should f*ck it before I eat it so I know who I'm eating after.

Since when do you call glory holes, the office?

chiefs4me
11-05-2005, 05:06 PM

:rolleyes:

Katipan
11-05-2005, 05:09 PM
no more kissing on the lips for us

Katipan
11-05-2005, 05:11 PM
dammit