PDA

View Full Version : ADMIN... why don't I get any answers

wutamess
09-20-2000, 11:50 AM
I know a lot of you people have it out for me... but all I want to know is why my picks aren't updated... I haven't gotten a reply yet.

Phobia
09-20-2000, 11:58 AM
You did get answers. Kyle said YESTERDAY that it may be a couple of days for picks to be reflected properly. There is a special forum for these types of questions. If you hit the Chiefs Planet dropdown you will see a category for Questions for Admins & Moderators.

wutamess
09-20-2000, 01:18 PM
Phil obviously noone has said something on none of the threads I've asked the question. Also I have asked the question for all you moderators to see within the thread already there. And still no response. I do however appreciate your response.

AustinChief
09-20-2000, 01:26 PM
roger,

Sorry about the miscommunication...I did respond to your post...
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR>AustinChief
Administrator
Post# 3 posted 09-19-2000 02:49 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm still looking at the picks section right now...hopefully it will ALL be fixed in the next two days...
--AustinChief

IP: Logged

roger
Lurker
Post# 2 posted 09-19-2000 02:43 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are my picks unavailable?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been sick the last two days...so I'm a little further behind then I expected to be.

--Kyle<BR>

AustinChief
09-20-2000, 01:28 PM
BTW...I responded under the topic
" Topic: Kyle, i noticed an error...... "

... sorry if you missed it.

--Kyle

wutamess
09-20-2000, 05:44 PM
Austin... Thanx... I was sure you didn't want to add my picks because of the fear of a "lurker" coming in and gettingg in first place.