PDA

View Full Version : Brady has a big head...

tommykat
10-06-2005, 08:51 PM
What was said, he looked like a sore looser......OOPS, they were...:D

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20051006/news_1s6brady.html

Bigwigbob
10-06-2005, 08:58 PM
Wow the class man himself makes himself look like an ass. Wow, Shot speaks the truth and he gets nailed by the poster child for selective breeding.

tommykat
10-06-2005, 08:59 PM
OK easy reading......sheesh.

By Kevin Acee
STAFF WRITER October 6, 2005 It seemed innocuous at the time. Marty Schottenheimer was mostly complimentary of the New England Patriots after his team beat the two-time defending Super Bowl champions on Sunday. http://www.signonsandiego.com/images/t.gifhttp://www.signonsandiego.com/images/t.gifAdvertisementBut Tom Brady did not see it that way. The Patriots quarterback yesterday said he felt Schottenheimer's comments were inappropriate. "I just assumed you talk about your own team," Brady said in a news conference. "You don't talk about our team. He has no business talking about our team. He's not our coach. We'll let our coach talk about our team. We'll let our players talk about our team. The only thing we ever do is give respect to the other teams because that's what they deserve. They played a good game. They beat us. That's what it is – no more, no less – it's one game." Schottenheimer on Sunday praised Patriots coach Bill Belichick and said he had the ultimate respect for a team that has won three of the past four Super Bowls. But what apparently irked Brady were Schottenheimer's comments that he wondered how New England would survive its latest rash of injuries. Among Schottenheimer's thoughts expressed to the media Sunday: "I just think what happened is you've only got 10 fingers to stick in the dike. At what point does it turn the other way? No one can quantify which injury tips the bowl. You can't keep replacing players. At what point in time are you pushed over the edge?" Told of Brady's barrage last night, Schottenheimer was taken aback. "I don't make my comments with anything in mind other than to say what's on my mind," he said. "I don't know what he could have taken offense to, but you never know. I don't have any comment. That game has been played. It's over."

SLAG
10-06-2005, 09:03 PM
Tom Brady I loathe Thee

My Opinion On the Patriots Demise is due to the fact that they SOLD OUT I have always hated the Patriots, HATE HATE HATE (sorry) But with all the Commercial Endorsements Just Irks me even more

ooo that visa commercial is the worst...

Yeah

I hope Tom Brady Pokes His Own Eyes Out

Bowser
10-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Brady is a great QB without doubt, but I wonder if he really would have said anything if the Pats would have lost 21-17.

And yes, I'm sick of every third commercial on Sundays being either the Coors Light train blasting through Foxboro, or Brady and his linemen pimping out Visa. Although that chick is hot.

Halfcan
10-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Stick ten fingers in a Dike?

memyselfI
10-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Marty kicks Marcia's ass and then makes him :deevee: . Gawd, I love Marty this week!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

SLAG
10-06-2005, 09:12 PM
Stick ten fingers in a Dike?

Trust Me.... It can be done.... :p nlm :thumb:

chefsos
10-06-2005, 09:14 PM
I would comment here, but I have no business talking about their team.

Thomas, Prince of Foxborough, has spoken.

Deberg_1990
10-06-2005, 09:23 PM
Dont Worry Tom...YOu might get your revenge against the Bolts if you see them in the playoffs. Marty will fold as usual and you get to pretend you are the modern day John Elway.

NJ Chief Fan
10-06-2005, 09:34 PM
tom brady is a lil bitch

T-post Tom
10-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Forget Greg Brady vs. Danny Partridge: Let's line up Schotty and Brady for the next round of "Celebrity Boxing." I've got $20 that says Marty takes him out in the first round.