PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch this week's HBO Inside the NFL?

Barrymore50
10-10-2005, 01:25 AM
In the closing minutes of the show--the creepiest few minutes I've seen on Tv for a long time--Collinsworth and Cris Carter were supposed to do a Riverdance jig like Chad Johnson did last week (when he scored a TD for the Bengals vs. Bears). Collinsworth bet Carter $100 that Carter wouldn't be able to Riverdance. Well, at the end of the show, C&C were joined by two Riverdance dancer-kids, a girl (about 10 years old) and a boy (about 8?). Collinsoworth tried to do the dance, but Carter wouldn't even try--he basically said that black people don't dance like that. He just gave Collinsworth the $100. Collinsworth then tried to give the $100 to the 10-year-old girl, who refused to take it. Enter Bob Costas, who stood behind the kids. He tried to make a joke about the boy's bright green shirt, something like "Put my shirt back in my dressing room after the show!" and then brushed between the kids, and pushed the boy in the back of the head pretty HARD. In the closing moments, they made the kids dance again, but the boy didn't look to happy. The whole thing was CREEPY. Not to mention, Costas was only about 2 inches taller than the 10-year old girl.

chagrin
10-10-2005, 08:11 AM
Huh? Could you please repeat that?

Rain Man
10-10-2005, 08:31 AM
You're just anti-Irish.

Rain Man
10-10-2005, 08:41 AM
Well, who isn't?

Oh. Good point.

Does Chiefsplanet still not allow Irish?