PDA

View Full Version : Banned in 60 seconds!

Halfcan
10-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Man the Skins are a bunch of crybabies. I made a few post all in good fun and they banned me. I guess they don't want to face the truth that we are going to stomp them this weekend.

The Planet has put up with other teams fans for years, but we don't cry to the moderator. One guy said I was spamming the entire board-4post is spamming-what a joke.

Chiefs fans have it good here that is for sure!!!

I would encourage everyone to join hailRedskins.com-see how long you can last. I think I beat Gochiefs record.

luv
10-11-2005, 12:51 PM
I went to ChiefsCoalition.com and had a run in with Uncle Fester. He doesn't seem to like the riff-raff of Planet members. I'm almost scared to go to another teams fan site.

RedDread
10-11-2005, 12:52 PM
One reason I love this board is the members and mods have thick skin. I don't even think I'd bother coming here if it was just a bunch of homers yammering back and forth and calling for bans for anyone who disagrees.

see: Orangemane

uncajohn
Maybe they thought you were Canadian...

Saulbadguy
Heh. UncleFester.

Saulbadguy
10-11-2005, 12:53 PM
One reason I love this board is the members and mods have thick skin. I don't even think I'd bother coming here if it was just a bunch of homers yammering back and forth and calling for bans for anyone who disagrees.

see: Orangemane
Orangemane is fairly lenient. If they don't like it, they will just move the thread. Not as easy to get banned.

chagrin
10-11-2005, 12:56 PM
don't forget to welcome our newest member, e-dog night, from the skins board

RedDread
10-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Orangemane is fairly lenient. If they don't like it, they will just move the thread. Not as easy to get banned.

Yeah, the mods don't ban too much but that doesn't stop the members from calling for them.

...or maybe it's just the posts I make ;)

Goapics1
10-11-2005, 01:03 PM
One reason I love this board is the members and mods have thick skin.
Speak for yourself. :)

E-Dog Night
10-11-2005, 01:03 PM

Wow that was fast. I mean I just made my first post like 2 seconds ago.

Hi.

Goapics1
10-11-2005, 01:05 PM
Wow that was fast. I mean I just made my first post like 2 seconds ago.

Hi.
Hopefully you last longer here than Halfcan did at the skins site. Welcome to the board.

Halfcan
10-11-2005, 01:05 PM
"help Halfcan is spamming the board, HELP!"

I got a pm saying I needed to follow the rules, I answered back saying how am I not following the rules-then I was banned. Hell there is stronger stuff in just the average Iowian post than what I said. What a joke, they are in their own little rich world.

Halfcan
10-11-2005, 01:07 PM
Help mods, a Skins fan- I say ban his azz for payback for my shoddy treatment.

Just jokinng welcome dude!!

luv
10-11-2005, 01:08 PM
"help Halfcan is spamming the board, HELP!"

I got a pm saying I needed to follow the rules, I answered back saying how am I not following the rules-then I was banned. Hell there is stronger stuff in just the average Iowian post than what I said. What a joke, they are in their own little rich world.
You mean you're not rich? BAN HALFCAN!! BAN HALFCAN!!!

E-Dog Night
10-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Hopefully you last longer here than Halfcan did at the skins site. Welcome to the board.

I'm generally respectful. Not sure what halfcan wrote on ES but I doubt it was as lighthearted as he claims. You actually have to cross the line to get banned. Usually they just give you an goofy avatar such as a guy with his head up his ass.

milehighfan
10-11-2005, 01:09 PM
I'm new to message boards. Why and how do people get banned?

E-Dog Night
10-11-2005, 01:12 PM
I'm new to message boards. Why and how do people get banned?

Using the name "milehighfan" on a Chiefs message board would be one way.

luv
10-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Oh, and how rude of me.

Welcome E-Dog Night!

milehighfan
10-11-2005, 01:16 PM
I take sh*&t from chiefs fans, I'm sure they can handle. I giving and receiving a good verbal bashing.

luv
10-11-2005, 01:17 PM
I take sh*&t from chiefs fans, I'm sure they can handle. I giving and receiving a good verbal bashing.
Is that why you come here though? Expecting to give or receive a verbal bashing?

milehighfan
10-11-2005, 01:22 PM
Not exactly for a bashing. I enjoy hearing the other fans viewpoints, plus I like to interject my own. I think a good rivalry (chiefs/broncos) is what makes this sport interesting. Who wants to hear their own viewpoint regurgitated back to them.

Halfcan
10-11-2005, 01:25 PM
Hey e-dog how about reading my post before making assumptions that it wasn't lighthearted, you dipshit. I said your owner was gay annd would never buy a championnship like he has tried to do. I said your coach is old and out of touch. Your defense is soft and will get trampled by the KC running game. I also said something to the effect that Brunnel has had a few lucky plays and laughed at the thread calling for him to be the MVP of the NFL. And it was in good fun. Hell, we had Jets fans on here for weeks calling every nname in the book.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-11-2005, 01:29 PM
I got banned by orangemane after 11 posts last year and I even had started a thread giving them respect and telling them I expected a tough game for the Chiefs. Then one of the mods started changing my messages to say things I didn't type and they banned me. It was quite funny actually.

DeepSouth
10-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Hey e-dog how about reading my post before making assumptions that it wasn't lighthearted, you dipshit. I said your owner was gay .

Maybe Snyder is one of the moderators on their board ?

HolmeZz
10-11-2005, 01:31 PM
One reason I love this board is the members and mods have thick skin.

What'd you say about my mother?

BigRedChief
10-11-2005, 01:31 PM
I went to ChiefsCoalition.com and had a run in with Uncle Fester. He doesn't seem to like the riff-raff of Planet members. I'm almost scared to go to another teams fan site.

One poster does not make a BB. They are much more conservative with posting and that the way they like it but I don't think any one there thinks other sites posters are riff raff wellll besides the one individual named above. But this site has GoChiefs to deal with. We all have our crosses to bear.:)

stevieray
10-11-2005, 01:32 PM

mama told him not to come.

Halfcan
10-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Snyder is a joke, he tries to buy a Championship, and every year his team is pathetic. Soon as Al Davis dies, he will be the King of azzhole owners in the NFL.

beer bacon
10-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Hey e-dog how about reading my post before making assumptions that it wasn't lighthearted, you dipshit. I said your owner was gay annd would never buy a championnship like he has tried to do. I said your coach is old and out of touch. Your defense is soft and will get trampled by the KC running game. I also said something to the effect that Brunnel has had a few lucky plays and laughed at the thread calling for him to be the MVP of the NFL. And it was in good fun. Hell, we had Jets fans on here for weeks calling every nname in the book.

So in essence you continued your fine posting tradition of being a total jackass.

E-Dog Night
10-11-2005, 01:39 PM

Classy post! Gee, can't imagine why you'd get banned for that.

BigRedChief
10-11-2005, 01:39 PM
mama told him not to come.

She said that ain't the way to have fun, nooo. That ain't the way to have fun

chagrin
10-11-2005, 01:46 PM
Is that why you come here though? Expecting to give or receive?

My money's on him being used to receiving

Halfcan
10-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Yeah your right edog-Brunell will be the MVP and Synder will buy a SB. Yep time to ban you.

BigRedChief
10-11-2005, 01:48 PM
Brunell for MVP?ROFLROFLROFL

Very homersque

Halfcan
10-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Seriously they have a thread calling him MVP-with projected stats for the year and everything.

carlos3652
10-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Halfcan, I can remember when you started on here... you were an azz to a few good people, and I couldn't understand your posts because it was 1 sentance...

Lighten up buddy...

StcChief
10-11-2005, 03:15 PM
Thin skins on East Coast. that is really surprising....considering our Friends from the city of Brotherly Love.NY Jets, on here already this year.

It's an internet Bulletin Board for Christ sake.

Grow a pair, skins fans.