PDA

View Full Version : Help: Planning a KC Weekend

Hoover
10-14-2005, 08:37 PM
My brother and I are coming to KC for the Raiders game. We are looking for something to do on Saturday/Saturday night. Are there any sporting events going on, or anything that would be cool places to hit? We are staying downtown Saturday night. Do the Visiting teams still stay at the Westin?

ChiefsFan4Life
10-14-2005, 08:45 PM
My brother and I are coming to KC for the Randy Moss and the Raiderz game. We are looking for something to do on Saturday/Saturday night. Are there any sporting events going on, or anything that would be cool places to hit? We are staying downtown Saturday night. Do the Visiting teams still stay at the Westin?

Go the Westport in the Plaza...there's plenty to do there, clubs and bars and stuff

tommykat
10-14-2005, 09:23 PM
My brother and I are coming to KC for the Randy Moss and the Raiderz game. We are looking for something to do on Saturday/Saturday night. Are there any sporting events going on, or anything that would be cool places to hit? We are staying downtown Saturday night. Do the Visiting teams still stay at the Westin?
Hoover, I and Papa will be there. Smoke me and I should come up
with something good to do...;)

luv
10-15-2005, 12:37 AM
Hoover, I and Papa will be there. Smoke me and I should come up
with something good to do...;)
Are you gonna let me go to a regular season game this year? I didn't think you liked going in cold weather. Maybe a December game?

:p

dtebbe
10-15-2005, 08:31 AM
Arthur Bryant's, Brooklyn location is a must visit.. best BBQ in town

DT

chief52
10-15-2005, 11:01 AM

The Eagles stayed at the Westin, but I did not see them around. I thought Jack Stack's barbecue was outstanding...

CanadianChief
10-15-2005, 02:49 PM
Go to "The Outhouse"